World's Smallest Solo Cup Grow

f67814c72cf8a8c1aa1c645ee8d2bc4d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using 420

Wow. Do you think that ended up so hollow because of the foliar feeding? Perhaps the plant didn't develop that area because the nutrients were coming from the leaves.

Ideas for next grow....
2'x2' shed made of something water resistant. Hoses and sprayers hooked to res and pump. Spays set for every hour.
How bout a plant with absolutely no root ball. Start with clone. Clip new roots when they grow. Fully fed by foliar.

Yes I'm thinking that..the stems were like drinking straws..I could see all the way down through them.
as for my next micro grow im thinking..I have some autos on the way so I'll come up with something..
I was cleaning my shotgun yesterday and looking at the 12 guage shells..maybe I could grow a plant in one..??
Wow. Do you think that ended up so hollow because of the foliar feeding? Perhaps the plant didn't develop that area because the nutrients were coming from the leaves.

Ideas for next grow....
2'x2' shed made of something water resistant. Hoses and sprayers hooked to res and pump. Spays set for every hour.
How bout a plant with absolutely no root ball. Start with clone. Clip new roots when they grow. Fully fed by foliar.

Yep that's what I was thinking.
I get plants with stems like that in coco all the time. I'm not sure why it happens but never seen it as an issue. It is like a drinking straw! I'd like to see a plant grown in a 12g shell! Will you just drill out the primer?

Reps on the harvest. Growing at home can be a little extra work sometimes. But if you sold half of the harvest you could reinvest it in the next grow- pain killers, some more of those little pots, a louder alarm clock or two for the watering schedule, and still have several grams left over. :thumb:

He'll yea..congrats on the motm..
Reps on the harvest. Growing at home can be a little extra work sometimes. But if you sold half of the harvest you could reinvest it in the next grow- pain killers, some more of those little pots, a louder alarm clock or two for the watering schedule, and still have several grams left over. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom