World's Smallest Solo Cup Grow

Thanks everyone. I had this in the plant of the month in Nov contests. .I didn't even get one vote..big is easy..this shit was honestly very stressful..lots and lots of time..
But thanks for the appreciation all.
I'll be doing another soon..waiting on seeds..

Thanks everyone. I had this in the plant of the month in Nov contests. .I didn't even get one vote..big is easy..this shit was honestly very stressful..lots and lots of time..
But thanks for the appreciation all.
I'll be doing another soon..waiting on seeds..

The thing I noticed about your potm entry was the photos didn't do the plant or the situation justice. The potm and notm are in some ways mostly photo contests and I think you'd have a decent chance if you could somehow capture what went into growing the plant. It's not all about big plants as you know,mine won in a solo cup.

Ill agree..ya know i honestly did think my pics sucked for the contest.ill try agan with some better ones maybe..im about to start another mini grow..gonna do a white widow auto in a small can..few days ill get her going..thanks brother..
The thing I noticed about your potm entry was the photos didn't do the plant or the situation justice. The potm and notm are in some ways mostly photo contests and I think you'd have a decent chance if you could somehow capture what went into growing the plant. It's not all about big plants as you know,mine won in a solo cup.

20161215_174205.jpg
20161215_174142.jpg

Yes I'm thinking that..the stems were like drinking straws..I could see all the way down through them.
as for my next micro grow im thinking..I have some autos on the way so I'll come up with something..
I was cleaning my shotgun yesterday and looking at the 12 guage shells..maybe I could grow a plant in one..??

The only time I ever had drinking straw stems was when the termites discovered a free source of cellulose and went to town. I was devastated. 30 7 ft tall luscious ladies collapsed in a heap with their panties around their ankles 3 weeks before harvest. :(

Im gettin it open brother..just jugglin 30 plants right now..this weekend were startin..peace
Can't get the can open ? Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

In what way may i ask..cause ive done it before.
My light be wrong but you don't want to grow in or in contact with metal. Most Metals react to water in harmful ways for cannabis peace!

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Not too sure fella. I suggested to my hydro shop that I might buy turkey trays for saucers for the pots to save money and size etc. He says never to use metal and plants together as it reacts with the water thats all I know.

Then it occurred to me you don't find metal containers on the market so perhaps there's some truth to it.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom