World's Smallest Solo Cup Grow

Welcome back bud.
Now howsa girls doin ?

Thanks everyone. .will post tonite when the light come on..your gonna be surprised how big they are..ive had to resort to foiler feeding them at TIS point..seems to be doing the job well..there about 12 inches tall now in those shot glasses. I can't even believe it. .but I'll post pic tonite for sure..peace all my 420 Friends. .
Awesome.. I was checking our my subscribed threads and noticed you hadn't posted in a few days. Glad your back up and running, are they ready to harvest yet? =)

Welcome back! Glad everything got sorted

Welcome back bud.
Now howsa girls doin ?

Hi welcome back, some other members had the same problem.. account was read only ?!

DAY 34..15 INCHES HIGH NOW..FREAKIN UN REAL..THE DOTS ARE FROM THE FOILER FEEDING..
20160924_200843.jpg
20160924_202827.jpg
20160924_200827.jpg

Freakin unreal is right man..... WTF ! Lil solo monsters they be.
Coolest thing I have seen all day.. n I got around today.
Foliar because root bound ?

Yes there root bound..for sure.
Freakin unreal is right man..... WTF ! Lil solo monsters they be.
Coolest thing I have seen all day.. n I got around today.
Foliar because root bound ?

Thanks ..I gotta say these plants are way more work than growing big ones..have to baby sit them constantly. .LOL
GLAD everyone is enjoying it..like you said it something different..Fun to do really.gonna switch to flower nutes now..
I showed your thread and experiment to some friends who were non 420 members and they loved it...:thumb:

Thanx for keeping things interesting..

I'll agee...im getting it out of there..the other 3 have no signs of anything yet..
yea it would be tough to foiler during flowering..
ill figure something out assuming I get a female..
maybe I can give them an iv...lol
I don't think it's a might be... Looks like a textbook male to my eyes. I wouldn't risk losing that sensi crop to a rogue male.

OS, I assume it's gonna be pretty tough to foliar feed through flower?

Back
Top Bottom