World's Smallest Solo Cup Grow

This one met it's maker. :rip:
20160926_204916.jpg
20160926_204940.jpg
20160926_205047.jpg

Pure sexism... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey man, took a bit for me to get over to this one but im here now. Pretty neat project, those are some dam small cups haha. I have been thinking about doing some solo cup auto's but not to sure what I will get out of them really and if it's worth it to me, may still need to up-pot some. I'm rootin' for these babies, lets get a female in the works!!

:wood::amen::peace:DAY 37..still alive..thanks everyone for following. .im really enjoying this experiment. .I almost wish I started with an auto.but I figured it might die.didnt want to waste a good seed ya know..but hope I get a female too..
I water morning and at nite..+ foiler..seems to be working. .
that root ball was solid...
pray for a girl for me...lol

Is there a way to do some kind of drip feed or something OS ? Just curious. If you haven't done it then you probably don't wanna. I have absolutely no experience with drip or any other type of feeding/watering other than hand watering ect..

For 41 days they look great. I have some Northern Lights from seed that are sexed already going on thirty days and well into flower. All xplanted within the last week or so, I have 8 more started in K cups that I am gonna veg for a couple weeks then multiplant into these three gal window boxes. Maybe six a box. Depeneds on the ones that are in flower and how big they are at finish. Right now they are around 12 inches. (post pics later in journal) Probably got five or six weeks left, so maybe 20 (?) inches at finish. Single cola style is the goal. I am figuring on around half zip or so. I really wanna fast forward this grow of yours to see what you get now.

Later man

I really don't see any other way to water them..I water at 7 am and 7 pm ever day..they got me on a leash. ..what ever I'm doing is workin so 8mstick8n with it..im pretty sure the 3 remaining are females..
wish they would hurry up and bud..there 20 inches tall now. .seem healthy enough..how I have no clue really..there better than some I've grown in regular pots..
Is there a way to do some kind of drip feed or something OS ? Just curious. If you haven't done it then you probably don't wanna. I have absolutely no experience with drip or any other type of feeding/watering other than hand watering ect..

For 41 days they look great. I have some Northern Lights from seed that are sexed already going on thirty days and well into flower. All xplanted within the last week or so, I have 8 more started in K cups that I am gonna veg for a couple weeks then multiplant into these three gal window boxes. Maybe six a box. Depeneds on the ones that are in flower and how big they are at finish. Right now they are around 12 inches. (post pics later in journal) Probably got five or six weeks left, so maybe 20 (?) inches at finish. Single cola style is the goal. I am figuring on around half zip or so. I really wanna fast forward this grow of yours to see what you get now.

Later man

For my solo cup grow I set up an auto watering system. A small electric pump along with a manifold - a splitter which accepts a garden hose and has eight 1/4" lines leading from it. The manifold came with a kit containing many drip emitters and sprayers, t joints, etc. I don't bother with most of it- just leave the 1/4 lines open ended and set the timer for one minute waterings - three times a day. I'm still running the same setup in my current journal using one gallon pots now. I also use the auto watering system for my main grow in the ten gallon pots when I have to go on vacation. It was a cheap buy and easy to set up.
Like you I never saw any sign of problems caused by using tiny containers. Not that I didn't/don't have any problems in the grow, but nothing traceable to the plants being too root bound.

20161003_203805.jpg
20161003_203815.jpg
20161003_203908.jpg
DAY 43..21 INCHES TALL..AS FOR FEEDING WITHOUT BURNING THAT HAS NOT BEEN A ISSUE..THE ROOT BALL DEVELOPED WEEKS AGO.THATS ALL THAT'S IN THE CUP ..ONE ROOT BALL..THINK I GOT A FEMALE HERE..
feeding them without burning could be a trick as the root ball develops.

:thumb:

Congrats

:passitleft:

DAY 44..TRIMMED SOME BIG FAN LEAVES OFF..SAVED SOME TO FOILER FEED..THEY WERE SUCKING UP PRECIOUS WATER I THINK..THERE BUDDING NOW SO REALLY NOT AS USEFUL..STILL HANGING ON..
20161005_202615.jpg
20161005_202623.jpg
20161005_202608.jpg
20161005_202550.jpg
20161005_063237.jpg

Back
Top Bottom