WoundedKnee's First Medical Grow

420-magazine-mobile1544397149.jpg
420-magazine-mobile263825893.jpg

Number 1&2 are looking great, it looks like Number 2 is giving her sister a hug ! Really impressed by their growth, happy girls !
Number 3 is catching up nicely, obviously all 3 are happy in their little tent !

Planning on moving the tent and plants today, I have made a nice place that is pretty impossible to see and get to without falling over a collection of broken bikes and other garage junk !

Planning on moving the tent and plants today, I have made a nice place that is pretty impossible to see and get to without falling over a collection of broken bikes and other garage junk !
All 3 are off to a terrific start. Nice work so far. Keep it up

Thanks bro. I would be lost without the help I have got here, really sound advice has given the girls a great start. I have been helped by some great folks, so give yourselves a pat on the back.

Might have to put off the house move for the little ladies. Just twisted my knee (thanks son for leaving Lego on the floor !) I will see how it goes, but its mad sore. This is why I need MC, instead of Opiates, I could take an organic pain reliver with better effect and fewer side effects.

It doesn't take much to stir it up unfortunately, I have bad nerve damage in my leg and foot, so my balance is awful and the sensation is really bad, so I tend to over compensate, causing more problems ! I will go for a swim later, that always helps it. Bloody pain in the ass - or knee to be exact got to laugh, its that or cry !!

420-magazine-mobile412112860.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1063661704.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1642397437.jpg

Number 1 is looking really nice, you can see the start of some more leaves, 3 fingered ones this time. She is looking very happy and healthy.
Number 2 is catching up nicely, she has some more leaves showing too.
Number 3 is the baby of the 3 and is catching up slowly but surely. I got a drop on her leaves when I was watering them, I made sure to knock it off, don't want her getting sunburn !
Its flipped back to cold again, so I popped the heater back in last night, I would hate for them to get too cold anx expire like my first two beans did.
Very happy with the progress. I am going to pop over to Bunnings and see what they have as a grow medium. I am torn between a Perlite/Vermiculite mix or to go with Coco Coir. Any ideas would be appreciated in that.
Stay Frosty amigos, stay dry and warm if you happen to be in Victoria ⛆⛆⛆☔

Number 1 is looking really nice, you can see the start of some more leaves, 3 fingered ones this time. She is looking very happy and healthy.
Number 3 is the baby of the 3 and is catching up slowly but surely. I got a drop on her leaves when I was watering them, I made sure to knock it off, don't want her getting sunburn !
Its flipped back to cold again, so I popped the heater back in last night, I would hate for them to get too cold anx expire like my first two beans did.
Very happy with the progress. I am going to pop over to Bunnings and see what they have as a grow medium. I am torn between a Perlite/Vermiculite mix or to go with Coco Coir. Any ideas would be appreciated in that.
I'm doing coco so I'm gonna recommend coco. I was gonna do a coco perlite blend but was suggested to me to do straight coco and I did so far so good on my end.

Sorry, you answered that ! Having a bit of a foggy morning, had a poor nights sleep (thanks PTSD !) and painkillers for breakfast aren't helping with much either. I used to think 'old people' were mad when they said 'this cold and wet weather has my bad hip in agony today' - well now that old person is me !! The cold and wet has my knee and hip feeling like its 100 years old and made from honeycomb !!

Sorry, you answered that ! Having a bit of a foggy morning, had a poor nights sleep (thanks PTSD !) and painkillers for breakfast aren't helping with much either. I used to think 'old people' were mad when they said 'this cold and wet weather has my bad hip in agony today' - well now that old person is me !! The cold and wet has my knee and hip feeling like its 100 years old and made from honeycomb !!
Yes I know the feeling. All my joints act up. Knees. Fingers. My lower back. My neck. I ought to get checked out for arthritis or something.

Yes I know the feeling. All my joints act up. Knees. Fingers. My lower back. My neck. I ought to get checked out for arthritis or something.

My pops has severe arthritis and I am starting to develop minor aches and pains in various joints. Its why I went and looked into cannabis.

Its crap being old !! Or at least feeling it ! My son does BJJ and I was showing him some Kickboxing moves in the Gym before he started and I showed him a simple kick and almost cried my knee hurt so much. He was impressed, I let him get to his class and went off to a corner and whimpered I can't wait to be free of the pills and have my own meds instead. If you have joint pain, you most likely have arthritis starting. Best stock up on the good meds now

Its crap being old !! Or at least feeling it ! My son does BJJ and I was showing him some Kickboxing moves in the Gym before he started and I showed him a simple kick and almost cried my knee hurt so much. He was impressed, I let him get to his class and went off to a corner and whimpered I can't wait to be free of the pills and have my own meds instead. If you have joint pain, you most likely have arthritis starting. Best stock up on the good meds now
I did some tests but my doc is away so I have to wait till he gets back till I can get my results.

Working hard outdoors for years takes its toll. They are raising the retirement age here, its easy for someone sat in a nice warm office to make a decision like that, its the people who are hanging out for retirement because of aches, pains and just getting old who are hardest hit. Another 3 years on a building site is going to be torture.

My pops has severe arthritis and I am starting to develop minor aches and pains in various joints. Its why I went and looked into cannabis.
U made the right choice for sure. It'll be almost Xmas I think before any meds are ready for consumption unfortunately. Till then....black market

Coming along nicely. I grow in soil myself but everyone has their preference. Which it's not really a preference for me I just have never attempted to grow in anything other than soil but I have to say with the re I've seen on here with Coco it has got me interested and I want to try in the near future. I have seen alot of new growers jump in and do great with Coco, it's suppose to be pretty simpl once you get the feel of it. Either way you choose you can get nice quality bud and im sure you will do fine.✌️

It would be interesting to do a side by side with soil, hydro, coco and Perlite/Vermiculite. All the same seeds, same lights and same feed. Thats something I might do in the future.

Back
Top Bottom