Xbones Super-Grow Adventure - Veg For Juicing & Flowering For Everything!

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-Grow Adventure - Veg For Juicing & Flowering For Everyth

Yeah, buddy.. looking great, Xb! Thank you again and again for the support. You guys are some of our favs, for real.. and we can't tell you how proud we are to be powering your grow. We all need to keep fighting the good fight..

We need to get you and Angie out some goods for the videos.. hmm....

Thanks so much and goods always sounds good! lol

Re: Xbones PlatinumLED Super-Grow Adventure - Veg For Juicing & Flowering For Everyth

Hey everyone! Hope you guys enjoyed my first youtube video! Ill be changing up how I post my updates soon to make them easier to watch instead of one really long one. I just took some new pictures for everyone that does not have time for videos lol.

Its day 23 of flowering and heres some pictures!
0101067.JPG

011916.JPG

012835.JPG

0012054.JPG

^^This is a Harle-Tsu veg clone tested at 1.69% THC and 2.11% CBD. This one is in the 5 Gal bucket closest to the camera shot above.

0041831.JPG

^^This is a AC/DC clone I got from a dispensary and is not tested but is clearly showing signs of high THC with all that resin. Its the middle plant in the first picture above.

0071426.JPG

^^This is a Harle-Tsu veg clone tested at 1.69% THC and 2.11% CBD. This is the the last plant in the trio on this side of the tent.

024283.JPG
015620.JPG

^^ This is a Harle-Tsu veg clone tested at .53% THC and 2.06% CBD. This one is in the 5 Gal Bucket closest to the camera shot above.

020395.JPG

^^ This is a Harle-Tsu veg clone tested at .53% THC and 2.06% CBD. This plant is the one in the middle 5 Gal bucket.

021375.JPG

^^This is a Harle-Tsu veg clone tested at 1.69% THC and 2.11% CBD. This one is the last plant with two main colas hanging out.

The seedlings are doing great and taking off. I feed them about 200ppm just for a little bit till the really young ones catch up.
029224.JPG

027249.JPG

From top left to top right we have Strawberry Cough, Cheese, and Cheese Berry
From bottom left to bottom right we have Critical Mass/AK-47, Blurp, and Strawberry Purple Urkle
The one in dirt is a sexed female Ouroboros #2 that I will make clones of and flower when able to in the future.

The juicing garden is outta control like normal. Gotta get the weed wacker in there tomorrow and super trim the shit out of them.
032186.JPG

All of this is powered by PlatinumLED! Here is a new picture of the Platinum P450 LED that I thought looked cool. Dont forget everything you see is at half power including the flowering tent. Cant wait to see what full power will do in the future!
10740.JPG

gorgeous big ladies right there mate, those led lights are really showing the extra boost and explosive growth, those lights really make the difference :high-five:

Thanks so much! Yea they are and that is only at half power! going to be interesting to see what they will do at full power.

Hey XB, been sorta tied up last few days but finally got to watch your UT video this AM. Awesome!! I can appreciate all the hard work you're putting into things!!

Couple guys that are lot smarter than me that I'm always pumping for info....I'm going to show this video to them & get them to explain few things to me. (about 4 of us in this area work together & help each other, swap help & ideas.)
Like I say, I learn something every day. Day goes by without something learned is a wasted day in my world!!

Hey XB, been sorta tied up last few days but finally got to watch your UT video this AM. Awesome!! I can appreciate all the hard work you're putting into things!!

Couple guys that are lot smarter than me that I'm always pumping for info....I'm going to show this video to them & get them to explain few things to me. (about 4 of us in this area work together & help each other, swap help & ideas.)
Like I say, I learn something every day. Day goes by without something learned is a wasted day in my world!!

Sweet glad you got to catch up! Hope all is good with you. Hell ya im happy you're able to share my videos! Please feel free to ask me any questions and ill answer them the best I can.

Hey everyone! I have made a few changes to how I do video updates. I am now splitting them up into 3 different updates one per tent so its easier to watch for whoevers preference. Picture update to follow within a day or so.

Your curled leaf damage may be from the proximity to a circulation fan. Do you have any of your THC/CBD test results from the plants being grown and used with the LED light panels?

Definitely subbed!!!!! Been lookin for a journal with mainly high cbd strains. That's all i have goin as well. Might have to pick yoir brain about juicing, too. :goodjob:

Your curled leaf damage may be from the proximity to a circulation fan. Do you have any of your THC/CBD test results from the plants being grown and used with the LED light panels?

Lol funny its the farthest away from the fan too but that strain might just be sensitive to it I guess since the closest ones are doing fine. When I had them tested at veg they had been grown from seed to 8+ months old under LED's only.

This is the first flowering for me for these phenotypes so have not had flowers tested yet but will be making concentrates out of it so not sure if i'll be curing any of it. I do hope to get some tested in the future when I have the extra funds for testing tho.

Definitely subbed!!!!! Been lookin for a journal with mainly high cbd strains. That's all i have goin as well. Might have to pick yoir brain about juicing, too. :goodjob:

Hell ya glad to have you! Well you have found the High CBD strains! lol

Ill have to check it out if you have a journal ill check after typing this..

Feel free to ask me any questions thats why im on here to learn and maybe even teach some new things if i'm able to.

another Platinum'bro ;)

Yep were everywhere! lol Glad you found me im following along with yours also. Hope all is good and happy growing!

Took a few quick shots of the flower tent.. Hope you like the eye candy. Ill take some better pictures of everything later sometime.

0091172.JPG
0081317.JPG
0051739.JPG
0071435.JPG
0061530.JPG
0041840.JPG
0031964.JPG
0022043.JPG
0012062.JPG

Hey everyone! Sorry about no updates, I threw my back out for the first time and could not stand upright for a few days and still recovering lol. Got a video update of the flower tent day 36! They are really starting to fatten up with the leds only at half power. Hope everyone enjoys happy growing!

Looking great, XB!

Why the half power with the panels? Are you going to be limited to that the entire time?

Looking great, XB!

Why the half power with the panels? Are you going to be limited to that the entire time?

Sadly yes they will both be at half power the whole time and has been minus maybe a few days from the start. With all of them at half power I saved $100 on the electric but since its still $500+ I can't go full power until I can find a way to make money lol

Man those are getting big bro!!

Yea they are! Looked back at the old video and its just nuts. If these LED's do this at half power I cant wait till i do full power in the future.

Hey everyone can't forget about the Juicing and the Pre-Flower tents! lol

Here is the Juicing/Veg tent update day 78. They have grown big again!

Here is the Pre-Flower tent update day 38. They have also been growing like crazy! I have topped everyone and tonight i'll be switching them to flowering to sex them.

Back
Top Bottom