Xenon's First Grow! - Autos - Blue Dream - AK & LSD25

Lookin good Xenon! Cant wait to see how that aggressive topping/ bondage turns out at the finish line! :goodjob:

I can tell the AK doesn't really like it too much, but Lucy is just LOVING it. She's super cooperative. Can't wait til they start reaching the screen!:thanks:

I'd love a programmer which would allow to pre-set a whole season with all the changes of day-length concentrated in 1 session. Would love to try that (to difficult to do this everyday on your own programmer). I think the quickest day light change is by 10 minutes or so in nature, a couple of minutes at first, then it speeds up, reaches the longest day of the year, then slows down symmetrically until it reaches the shortest day, it is sinusoidal wave shape. Would be fun to try that concentrated over a 3 month period. (that's an idea for an engineer ;-) ) Next step, would be the same, but for the moon calendar , for the night lights (which exist too in nature).

Yeah I'm not sure I would mess with the lights too much and if your going to maybe extend lights on 1/2 hour at a time til you reach the time you want

A picture on my way out the door this morning.

She sure is looking lovely. This picture doesn't do any justice, as you can't see half of the tops. Pretty stoked her for to reach the screen, might let the lst ties go in a couple of days or so. Same with the ak, trying to keep them about the same height.
Blue dream is having no problem keeping up with these girls though, it's pretty awesome.

20160305_095139_resized.jpg

caught up and subbed in bro. :popcorn: Love the 4 way lst.
:welcome:
Grab a bean bag chair, bro!

Thanks, they definitely love it, too:adore:

Really getting beautiful. Can't believe I've done it, lol. :rollit:

very well done. there will be yield :) and buds

Bud sites are popping up everywhere now, lol.

Adjusted LSD25 to start circling a little bit on one of her taller branches.

Starting to let up on AK's ties, so she can catch up a little - will be installing a screen today/tomorrow.

Blue dream started getting tied down, just to level out the canopy with the others.. Will be installing a screen today/tomorrow hopefully.

Will water the girls again today.

My initial plan was to feed every other watering, is that necessary?
Or should I feed with every watering?

Today will be the first g/m/b feed for Blue Dream Auto.

Xeno i dont feed my plants till about week 4 to 5 of life. So my autos only normally get 2 veg feeds then onto bloom mate;) but in veg i feed once a week.and in flower i feed twice a week.so my plants get plenty of water between feeds. i feed them every wednesday and every Sunday every other day just water;)hope this helps;) so u did good only just giving first feed now.top job;)

Xeno i dont feed my plants till about week 4 to 5 of life. So my autos only normally get 2 veg feeds then onto bloom mate;) but in veg i feed once a week.and in flower i feed twice a week.so my plants get plenty of water between feeds. i feed them every wednesday and every Sunday every other day just water;)hope this helps;) so u did good only just giving first feed now.top job;)

I understand.
My first feed on my Ak and LSD was last week. Blue dream is 5 days younger than them, she's getting her first feed today. and I'll be giving my other girls only water.

what size pots are you using. I seen earlier where you said you never water until run off. Do you not worry about hot spots in your soil? How much do you water each time? Sorry if that is to many ????? Its just most of what I have read says to water until you get about 20 percent run off.

I dont mind at all. i use 20 litre smart pots and 11 litre plastic pots.in the smartpots i drop a litre and a half a time.in 11 litres i drop a litre a time.and i dont seem to get no hot spots. My plants are always happy and healthy;) and true i never water till run off whats the point i want my plants to hold what i drop in for them.run off when feeding is a waist of nutes and ur plant needs to hold all its feed to uptake it;).i always flush well at end of harvest to wash away any salt build up. Good 10 to 14 day flush last 2 weeks of life.hope this helps;)

Dont always belive what u read mate there loads of mixed options and methods to growers and there growing ways.u gota try for urself to find out push the limits of ya comfort zone once u know what ur doing.have nothing to loose. Its all learning and will make u a better grower;)

Back
Top Bottom