Zkittlez, Skywalker & Kosher Kushes By CoffeeShopSeeds

New Name For Chunky Cherry Thai x Dos-si-do

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only thing to keep in mind is that having a constant stream of CBD circulating in your blood will change the way you respond to THC. My wife smokes a lot more flower than any of her friends and is never as high as they are on the same weed. But she keeps on with the CBD capsules because she's happy to be in less pain. It's a trade-off she's fine with.

I'm sure @HashGirl can give you info on how it affects her as well.

That's fine. I like to get high. I need to feel better. Ms O may feel differently but I don't think so when we both start to feel better. That's the hope. Worth the try! I'm not can't spending $$ on store bought cbd. It costs a fortune to use like this!

I have completely stopped taking my CBD capsules right now. I was mainly using them to manage S.A.D. so will start taking it again in November. Prior to stopping taking them, I was taking 15 mg when I got up and another 15 mg before bed. This worked best for me in terms of the ability of getting high.

I have completely stopped taking my CBD capsules right now. I was mainly using them to manage S.A.D. so will start taking it again in November. Prior to stopping taking them, I was taking 15 mg when I got up and another 15 mg before bed. This worked best for me in terms of the ability of getting high.
Thanks HashGirl, have you been having better luck catching a buzz since stopping the cbd?

cbd will regulate your high. it will clip it, but lengthen the effects.

also your tolerance will build with cbd similar to thc, which also has an effect. myself and a few folk i know have really high tolerance levels as a result.

Just stopped in to say "high?"
:kiss:
High! Like my spirits now! Thanks for that V!:circle-of-love:
cbd will regulate your high. it will clip it, but lengthen the effects.

also your tolerance will build with cbd similar to thc, which also has an effect. myself and a few folk i know have really high tolerance levels as a result.
Thanks bluter, we're looking forward to figuring this one out!

You're what?
Making seeds too. And graph two plants. One sorry to say died at my hands.. but yeah. Got to make seeds. For next year grow. Or buy seeds. Which we have no clue if we even be around Jan. Next year. . That be that little dude thier in pic. Only one male in the bunch.

IMG_20220827_130730.jpg

Thanks HashGirl, have you been having better luck catching a buzz since stopping the cbd?

Yes, although, I also took a tolerance break from my pain meds, which have both THC and CBD, for a week. And, I've had much better luck since then.

Sounds like I'm sticking to THC and good highs :)
Do that for as long as you can Tim!
Making seeds too. And graph two plants. One sorry to say died at my hands.. but yeah. Got to make seeds. For next year grow. Or buy seeds. Which we have no clue if we even be around Jan. Next year. . That be that little dude thier in pic. Only one male in the bunch.

IMG_20220827_130730.jpg
Nice work Dust! I knew you you were seedy :p
Yes, although, I also took a tolerance break from my pain meds, which have both THC and CBD, for a week. And, I've had much better luck since then.
Backing off on other pain meds raises the high too then. All good to know.

CANDIDA'S A GROWIN UPDATE

Good day all! These lovelies are soaking up some rays today! 91 right now in the yard. Got a quarter inch of rain over the weekend! YAY! It's water every day, a good hosing, probable a gallon each.
Anyway, here they are today getting their bud on.
The bushy wide

The tall not so wide

Watching them fill in now is getting better by the day. Changes by the day.
Take care and elevate 🌻

Is candida the breed or is it another way of saying cannabis?

It sounds like a yeast infection. Candida I mean.
I think i had one one time. Penicillin may have been called on. Here's what some say about it: The plant-
Candida (CD-1) has the highest CBD and lowest THC content of any strain to date on the seed market. It was named after the founder of Medical Marijuana Genetics’ late mother and the name actually means ‘bright light’ in Latin.

The laboratory test results show CBD levels of between 20.6% and 10.9% CBD with THC levels rising with higher CBD levels - but never surpassing 1% THC.

I can't say when that was written but my friend InTheShed told me it was the good.

I think i had one one time. Penicillin may have been called on.
It’s the final signature of a really good weekend.

Candida (CD-1) has the highest CBD and lowest THC content of any strain to date on the seed market. It was named after the founder of Medical Marijuana Genetics’ late mother and the name actually means ‘bright light’ in Latin.

The laboratory test results show CBD levels of between 20.6% and 10.9% CBD with THC levels rising with higher CBD levels - but never surpassing 1% THC.

I can't say when that was written but my friend InTheShed told me it was the good.
Omg I don’t understand CBD and THC at all. I literally buy seeds based on their names, not even joking!

It’s the final signature of a really good weekend.

Omg I don’t understand CBD and THC at all. I literally buy seeds based on their names, not even joking!
So this one we're going to make oil out of mostly and 30mg a day or so for inflammation reduction, in a few weeks we should start to age backwards 🦦 Or maybe feel slightly better having less inflamed tissue pinching away.

CANDIDA'S A GROWIN UPDATE

Good day all! These lovelies are soaking up some rays today! 91 right now in the yard. Got a quarter inch of rain over the weekend! YAY! It's water every day, a good hosing, probable a gallon each.
Anyway, here they are today getting their bud on.
The bushy wide

The tall not so wide

Watching them fill in now is getting better by the day. Changes by the day.
Take care and elevate 🌻
Wow they are incredible Stone.
Great work. :welldone:
Hope you are having a nice day my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Highya SO,

Candida's are looking big and bushy! Seems to me bushy is a trait of CBD ladies. I grew a couple ACDC ladies last year and they were very bushy. Nice looking plants, though! Your buds should bulge very nicely before the harvest! Hopefully, we'll get some rain today. Still pretty dry upo here. Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Candida's are looking big and bushy! Seems to me bushy is a trait of CBD ladies. I grew a couple ACDC ladies last year and they were very bushy. Nice looking plants, though! Your buds should bulge very nicely before the harvest! Hopefully, we'll get some rain today. Still pretty dry upo here. Happy Smokin'
Cbd and bushy is full on here for sure! We got some rain last night.YAY! Maybe more this morning. It's different to see everything damp in the morning this year. A blessing and a curse with mold/mildew season on the way.

Back
Top Bottom