Nutty Is Back After A Break - Home Bred THC Bombs - Auto

Back after a little break from forums , been busy with making soils ect Hope every one is cool :circle-of-love:
switched back to HPS but use led for veg to keep them bushy
Also use air pots , experimenting with different soils and feeds ive made . :thumb:

Also have made some home made pots that i am loving i call it (the double up) really good for drainage an ph build up simple but works well
Also found a better way to water the air pots no wasting feed or water

Pictures to follow ,

Really good to be back guys thanks fore the welcome , i couldnt log in for couple of days hence no pictures yet lol

well today ill be uploading , this thread well be a long running thread , it will be an auto grow from seeds i made over the summer, so far ive had all females one or 2 little runts that i pulled to save time , when you have over 500 seeds it dont annoy you as much as when you have to buy them :) .. im plantng four weeks apart from birth , using final pots from birth NO TRANSPLANTING
right giove me half hours ill get my pictures together , try to explain a few ideas ect :green_heart:

right pictures are ready

This is the set up so far , had an almost disaster with a light falling and burning 3 of my plants lol so lost interest for a bit , but bought better hanger ect

but i have 3 saved they are not great so next lot should be better , im planting 4 weeks apart so every month i should have a good little harvest

P1080413.JPG
P1080414.JPG
P1080415.JPG
P1080416.JPG
P1080418.JPG
P1080431.JPG
P1080430.JPG

Burnt pot

P1080434.JPG

to water my air pots i 2 3rds fill a large pot drop in my air pot hen water the top , let is soak up what it wants then leave to drain in another large bucket then use the run off again for next one , because its organic there should not be any problems

My double up pots
I use these stacking buckets i think they are mayo and tomato sauce buckets , any ways as you can see they stack and leave a good 2/3 inch gap at the bottom so what i did with the top pot is drill loads of holes in the bottom this lets me get a good wet dry cycle , the bottom pot has a couple of large holes so the run off can just come out into another bucket , i use less perlite as id be watering all the time , its a cheap way to use old waste buckets plus use the run off rather than wasting the goodness from the organic soil .

P1080435.JPG
P1080436.JPG

This is just an example of the top pot there is far more holes drilled was just for the picture as ive used them all lol :thumb:
P1080437.JPG

This looks like fun! I had a nutty aunt one time who ran a bread shop, and you never knew what would come out of there. We had a nutty preacher at one of the local churches, and that bit of entertainment got the whole town going! I am a great fan of nutty, and what could be better than a nutty professor let loose in a garden? I had to subscribe. Note pads, recorders and of course, safety glasses are at the ready. :)

Back
Top Bottom