1st Indoor Grow - 9 Strains - Eek!

Love to the Granny, of course!
You are awesome girl.:grinjoint:

What a continuing harvest. You should build a wine cellar for storage!:ganjamon:

I bet the old man is impressed with the weight you've lost since you started. :cheer::rofl::cheer:

Happy New Year Granny, Love Ya :hippy::allgood::hippy:

Such excellent results from the juggling act of multiple strains. A truly excellent job Granny.

Hope you dont mind this post granny:

O.K so every1 is going to get this post reminding all to vote in the contest. Oh and if you like my submission please Vote Butcher if you find others to fit your taste better then vote for your fellow Member. We just need to encourage more to vote. So here you go:

Vote In Our Contest

click this link : 420Contest

(And please if you can place a link to the contest on your signature to encourage every1 to vote. And please be sure to mention the contest to everynew member. :ganjamon:)

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:LOVIES TO ALL:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

:hug::hug::hug:YOU ARE ALL MY FAMILY!!! MY 420 FAMILY!!!
:hug::hug::hug:

I miss being able to get in here more often - I MISS ALL OF YOU!!!!!

I soooooooo have adopted ALL of you - so those who want a 420 granny - YOU GOT IT!!!!!

I soooooooooo wish I had more time!!!!! Egads it is hectic here.

My business picked up with Dec sales and now is very busy (much needed) so from now thru the end of May (our busy season) I will be working many more hours with staff doubled up most of each day, which means I can't get online at work and it cuts back on time I have to do anything - EEK! And
rRight now I am hiring more temporary help (do this once/year) at my business and only doing a schedule out 1 week at a time until I get all staffing settled.

This month I also have W2s and quarterlies for my business as well as 1099s and other bookwork for hubby's business. But, this also means I have a reason for taking off days and I will need them to keep up with the girls here!
Soon I will also have to go thru my hubbies UNORGANIZED receipts for ALL OF 2009 to prepare his business things for tax returns... then I have to do my business tax return, our joint business tax return, and our personal tax returns with hubbies business on it too - I HATE TAX TIME!!!! Of course, I will procrastinate on these tax returns as long as possible!!!

Then our friend in dire need is still here and he has taken up a lot of time. He was served divorce papers on X-mas Eve - what timing for a man with a broken heart - urrggg.... He was turning into quite an alcoholic and has been non-stop drinking (when not working) which leads him to non-stop self-pity bitching and moaning with everyone else being to blame for everything and not able to listen to anything anyone has to say (something I am not going to put up with)... but it also has left him him suicidal in his drunken stupor and we will do what we need to to help him get past this.

Yesterday hubby and I had to sit down with him early in the morning (the only time we can catch him sober) and discuss this issue. I am a recovering alcoholic with over 10 years sobriety, hubby too with over 23 years of sobriety. So this is NOT something we can tollerate in our home - and NOT the future this man needs. So we had a visit and I have set him up with some AA folks to visit tonight... thank God our friend is completely willing to at least attempt to work on this (my history makes me KNOW this may not happen immediately - I had enough starter coins to connect together and make a belt for my chubby body before I finally STAYED sober!!). Our friend has been aware we don't drink for a long time - so there was a reason he chose us to come to in his time of need. Please send prayers for him if you have any type of faith in a Higher Power.

And of course "the girls" are a whole lotta work!!!! It is all I can do at the moment to keep up with everything - but I have taken pics along the way and just can't wait to have time to upload them!!! I WILL get in here for updates sometime from today to Sunday... No matter how busy it is here, I will make sure I at least get in once a week... but it just doesn't look like anything is going to slow down at present.

There are only 2 of the original group of 29 left in flower in the flower room, but it is completely filled up with more gals that are preparing... those begin to hit their earliest harvest dates in another week ... and on from there!

I WILL give proper smoke and yield reports before I am done - siscokid, Dr. Hook's "I got stoned and I missed it" keeps going thru my head OFTEN when I am working with the girls! Of course, with a SMILE on my face too! These are some incredibly STRONG strains!!! I smoke a lil of this, and then a lil of that... and then add some kief or maybe some finger hash... and OH ME OH MY I'M IN HEAVEN!!!!! Wish all of you could join me!!!!

Anyway... I have to go to work now. I was up early doing payroll today and just had to stop in and at least give an update so my 420 family didn't worry about me!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

I MISS YOU ALL!!!

gotta collection of coins going myself. I wish the best to you and all of yours granny. Just gotta keep reminding him to try to work those steps. And fall back on the good book when the temptations come back. All the best granny. Just gotta remember "god grant me the surrenity..."

Everything about this grow and journal exudes quality. Quality people. Quality Room. Quality Plants. Quality Harvest. Quality Info and tips. Quality Convo.

Thanks for sharing.

Granny I give ya credit I know how much time and care it takes to keep a crop going. kind of saddens me when they first go around starts to thin out. I started a jounal awhile back and it has onley acouple plants left going. Makes me cry and I still didn't have the mass you have. plants came out great Lady. If I could I'd send ya reps for the plants and the amount of work I know you've put out. Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to even post pic's. Looks sweet there, Lady

Back
Top Bottom