420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: April 2018

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month - April 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It should be an entry newty. Nice nug!

Thanks gramps, I’ll find a pic of her now that she is dry and curing;)

How do you enter that media? if it were a legit entry would it be allowed? I think it would certainly make the comp more interesting. ive been following these comps for almost a decade and with the new look of the site I think it would be a good thing if the images were allowed to be more interactive. A short 5 or 10 sec video maybe? It would give a much better perspective to the bud in question and if no editing was allowed it would just be a great way to showcase buds better.

Ive lost count of how many thousands of buds ive seen pics of and im sure staff must sometimes get bored of seeing the same pics over and over? Don't get me wrong I love bud pics but it would be an awesome way to freshen up nug and plant of month competition. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Peace
Thanks and all I did was copy the link from my boomerang app on Instagram and paste it here and it totally worked!

I agree and would love to engage more and be creative, but I get why editing is not permitted, it’s hard to compete...I know very little about editing. This little guy has not been edited but I thought it was unfair as it was not dry yet. I’ll find my top nug now that it’s in the jar;)

I get bored too and find it hard to compare when they all look very similar:) now saying that, I’m still addicted to any and all #nugshots so bring em on!!

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

The Apps like boomerang and Instagram that I use to make these small videos exist for free so anyone could access them. I believe you can edit also on some of them so we would have to agree not to edit or use #nofilters ;)

@Teddy Edwards just a suggestion maybe worth some debating? Fresh new site, wouldn't hurt just to discuss. Maybe in comps could do something like 1 still image or 2 as is already the rule, or add 1 sort vid of 5 or 10 secs? I just think it would create a little more interest in comps and freshen them up. As I said in earlier post, its just food for thought. Comps haven't changed much in a decade or so, you could argue if its not broke don't fix it but worth debating. Peace.

Barneys Farm LSD 63 days flower, 6 day drying process and on the third day of cure. It smokes very well, but will give it two to three weeks cure and it will be smooth, fragrant, and tasty.
This was one of 4 Pheno #1's that were grown horizontal, tied down and LST.

Sweet Trainwreck
30 day cure
full

full

Ultra Dawg

Bred by some of 420 Magazine's finest growers and a few seeds fell my way. She was grown organically in a 2 gallon softie. Nugs are light green with those beautiful orange hairs. Smells of sweet citrus. Very nice high.

The poll is now open for your votes. There's a list of all the entries consolidated in the first post in the thread.

It's supposed to help make your choice easier. ;)

I dunno about easier to choose.... But easier to find, yep! Good luck everyone :rollit::rollit:

Man that was hard .

My vote was not easy to give away by top three that appealed to me were duggans , underthunder again .but I went @NaturalSpirit I never realized how frothy she is and the trim job is nice. Clear pics nice colour and I know the grower and his love . Well done all entries. Seriously some good looking stuff boyz and girls .

Always next month is the bonus ✊

I will not say who I cast my vote for, I think that is a biasing remark, but there are some beautiful nugs presented. It was hard to pick one over the others. All of the nugs are superb.

Back
Top Bottom