Beemerbill's Inside/Outside/Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & More

Re: Beemerbill's Inside - Outside - Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & Mor

Mornin Bill I unsubscribe to clear up some issues I was having with too many email notifications and when I re-subscribed I had to use a different user ID.

Had me confused for awhile :high-five:

Hey Beemer
does the MIL no that you are both MMJ :cheesygrinsmiley:when Paddys mum came for a couple of days we had to only smoke at night with Insence:rofl::rofl:
mind you a vape can sometimes be smell less,,best of luck with the journey an all sounds like it could be a lovely break :circle-of-love::green_heart::circle-of-love:

Yes the MIL knows but we will be on capsules down there. No reason to smoke. My wife is a person that doesn't lie and will not break any laws. If Oregon and Cal didn't have MMJ laws we would be doing this without our pain relief. It took some talking to get her to do this. Oh well we have been married for 40 years so nothing new to me. Happy Weedsday

I hope you have a fantastic time Bill! :woohoo:
Hopefully it won't be too hot. I have a MIL there, along with a daughter, granddaughters, brother, the list goes on! I spent the first 38 years of many life there. :smokin:
Wishing you the best on your trip:ciao:, and the best to your girls. :morenutes:May they fatten and sweeten and be ready to go when you get there!:kiss:

I hope it isn't going to be to hot but I don't think hoping is going to help. My wifes whole family are down there. Sisters and brother. Moms in a assited living home in Chasdworth. She's 88 and doesn't get around to well so we will be at the home or motel. It will nice to see the whole family, I think. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I sure hope, there it is again, that the tent girls make it without the help of me around. If that means anything. I'm not worried. It will be a flush and then chop. Thanks for stopping by Pinky and Happy Weedsday

Re: Beemerbill's Inside - Outside - Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & Mor

Mornin Bill I unsubscribe to clear up some issues I was having with too many email notifications and when I re-subscribed I had to use a different user ID.
You can disable your Email notifications through your settings. I had to. With all those email alerts my phone was like Grand Central Station.

Good morning weed Beemer
so good luck for the journey bro Padmavati sends all her love an we have to say you will BE MISSED
Love an Hugs to ya :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Just taking a gander Bill. Sorry to hear about that dan rot. I've not kept up on what you got going on really but I hope it's a easily corrected problem. I see your 'Out West' but not knowing where. Up here in the PNW Damn I've seen a lot of rot... And PM. Outdoors girls rot and indoor ones find PM. I have to keep my humidity down to 40 max, inside with a 'dusthroom' over the air intake. GL and hope all goes well whie your gone. Keepem Green

Good morning weed Beemer
so good luck for the journey bro Padmavati sends all her love an we have to say you will BE MISSED
Love an Hugs to ya :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Thanks jaga and a Happy Thurweedday. Busy today so hug back at you and Paddy. :hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love:

Just taking a gander Bill. Sorry to hear about that dan rot. I've not kept up on what you got going on really but I hope it's a easily corrected problem. I see your 'Out West' but not knowing where. Up here in the PNW Damn I've seen a lot of rot... And PM. Outdoors girls rot and indoor ones find PM. I have to keep my humidity down to 40 max, inside with a 'dusthroom' over the air intake. GL and hope all goes well whie your gone. Keepem Green

Good morning Norcaliwood. I live outside Seattle in the foothills. We have every dam kind of mold you can think of. I have fought mold for years but last year it got pretty bad. I burned sulfur in the greenhouse 3 times for a lot of hours so I'm hoping at least the greenhouse will be a little more trouble free this year. Heck I had a hard time keeping cucumbers and squash alive last year. I only use so called organic methods so a person really has to be on top of it. I'm always looking for something different to fight the dam stuff. PM can get bad but bud rot is tough to see and then it's bad. Such is life. Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks Lester. Trying to figure out how I'm going to keep everything alive for a week while I'm gone. The outside is ok. I have someone watering that but I don't let people in the house. I'm going to leave the tent open and have a big fan blowing into it to try and keep the mold at bay but then it will dry out faster. Oh well I will more than likely chop it when I get back. It's close now. It's really nice here right now.

Beemer
You Ol diamond I am sitting listening to the church service for DDay landing it was so hard for all there,,,I hate war war is only for some gain:love:
God bless you all :circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

Beemer
You Ol diamond I am sitting listening to the church service for DDay landing it was so hard for all there,,,I hate war war is only for some gain:love:
God bless you all :circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

Good day weed jaga. I'm with you on war. Doesn't make a lot of sense. Butt the rich want to get richer. I can't even imagine DDay and going through what they did. I'm taking my tablet with me so I may pop in a time or two. Happy Freeweed Day and hugs to you and Paddy. :circle-of-love::hug::hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love:

Good Luck beemer with the mold while you are gone. The fan should help. Put it on a rear shelf in your mind and have a good trip ole buddy. Enjoy your self. :thumb:

You can disable your Email notifications through your settings. I had to. With all those email alerts my phone was like Grand Central Station.

Not for the photo e-mails I was getting I even had 420 girl work on it but it didn't work but all's good now. I'm not here for the glory just learning and communicating with good people.

Hey Bill. Aloha, I hope the trip to CA goes smooth and that things stay MOLD FREE while you are gone :Namaste:

Be well my friend :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Hope you have a Wonderful trip Brotha :thumb:

Got here on Saturday. Heading home tomorrow. Hot is all I have to say. Right around 100 today. Not my cup of tea. Should be home by Friday. Happy Munchday

Happy Munchday Brotha :thumb:

BeemerBill

Hope you, your family and of course the dog had a great trip. Too hot is never any funny when you are from the PNW as we are pretty damn spoiled here for weather. Well on the west side that is.

Take care and cya when you return
Maui

Not for the photo e-mails I was getting I even had 420 girl work on it but it didn't work but all's good now. I'm not here for the glory just learning and communicating with good people.
It must be some type of glitch you're having Harley. Mines is now set so the only :420: E-mails I receive is the 420 Newsletters.

Hey Brotha Good Weed to ya :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom