CajunCelt's Sativa - Medical - 12 Strains - Last of 2014

High D!
Spider16?! Good grief, I didn't know Twilight was making them that big. You're gonna literally have a forest. I really like this light, but I'm replacing the 120° lenses with 60°'s.
Good luck with the light, I'll come over & watch.

To be honest I have no idea what degree the lens are on this thing and I have no info on the light yet.... I have the light but not the specs... They aren't exactly making this one yet.... it is a proto for testing and the delivery people dropped it and broke a lens and when I turned her on she was really bright for a second then blew the fuse by the on/off switch... the parts to fix it should be here today and hopefully replacing the fuse and box will do it and if not Jason sent a diagram with very good instructions of what to do next..... I think even a blonde can follow them... or so we shall see.....:circle-of-love:

Gals are hanging in there. Loving the Spider light still. I do wish it had a veg/bloom switch, but the quality of the light is great.

IMG_20141230_163042583.jpg

IMG_20141230_163127529.jpg

Thanx PM. I see the Broncos are doing well. This is our 1 st playoff in many moons.

The girls are doing well. I went 5 days without seeing them & they were unhappy. They're over it & swelling good again.
I'll post pics soon. I'm sleeping next to them lol. Companion trees.

Back
Top Bottom