Cause She's A Brix House - Noob's OG Kush & Carnival In DBHBB

Welcome back noob!

Holy cow they look fantastic! There was a big change with with while you were gone. Beautiful bud, just beautiful.

Hope you get the rest you need and get back on your feet soon.

The best part of waking up :passitleft:

You know it nis. :laughtwo: Thanks, I'll pass it on. :passitleft:

Time for my THC capsule. :woohoo: These's this delicious moment about ten minutes in when they hit the system.... :slide:

Good morning, my favorite Noob. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

You know it nis. :laughtwo: Thanks, I'll pass it on. :passitleft:

Time for my THC capsule. :woohoo: These's this delicious moment about ten minutes in when they hit the system.... :slide:

Good morning, my favorite Noob. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I'm going to find the thread you talk about all of this stuff. The ones canna made I have it timed down to 1 hour 40 mins for full effect when I take 4. I believe they are 5:1 with infused oil or something. Have a good day sue!

I'm going to find the thread you talk about all of this stuff. The ones canna made I have it timed down to 1 hour 40 mins for full effect when I take 4. I believe they are 5:1 with infused oil or something. Have a good day sue!

Wow nis! I'm impressed! No way could I get four into my system at once! I'd be catatonic. :laughtwo: I wonder if she's using the size "00" caps? I'll have to ask her. I find it so intriguing how each of us experiences them differently.

That discussion goes on, for the most part, in the study hall. We're up to 95 pages there. I'd start at current and work backwards. Then you get to the capsule discussions faster.

Wow nis! I'm impressed! No way could I get four into my system at once! I'd be catatonic. :laughtwo: I wonder if she's using the size "00" caps? I'll have to ask her. I find it so intriguing how each of us experiences them differently.

That discussion goes on, for the most part, in the study hall. We're up to 95 pages there. I'd start at current and work backwards. Then you get to the capsule discussions faster.
Yeah they are the 00. And let me tell you it makes me not want to move. Lol

Noob, hope your feelin ok tonight! It's great to see your plants doing so well. They look to be about 3 weeks out ...am i close bud? Anyhow , get some rest. Talk at ya tomorrow. Cheers.:Namaste:

The leaves are starting to lose their color on three of the plants. They aren't as dark green. They are starting to turn purple and yellow. But one carnival is staying green. Does this mean harvest is soon or does it mean I screwed up somewhere and messed something up? Thanks duggs. Feeling much better today.

There you are stranger. :laughtwo: :slide: :love: :slide:

Glad you're home and recuperating and so good to see you back in the neighborhood. I'll be listening to Graytail's instructions, because I have 2 Carnivals of my own coming up behind yours. :woohoo: and I hadn't even considered doing two CAT cycles.

Sure did miss you. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :love:

I missed you too sweets. Glad to be back.

Noob. Hey man, here you are.
Hope you're doin good n feeling good. Plants look good. Okay really good.
Glad you're back.
See ya round

Phrum the light room.

Thanks jacob. Looks like I got back just in time for a countdown to Harvest.

Glad you are home Noob! Heal up bro!

FE

Thank you FE. Happy to be home with my son and plants.
Welcome back noob!

Holy cow they look fantastic! There was a big change with with while you were gone. Beautiful bud, just beautiful.

Hope you get the rest you need and get back on your feet soon.

The best part of waking up :passitleft:

Hey Nis. Yeah, it was a great site to see when I opened the tent after being away for 5 days. The Carnivals are producing some epic sized buds right now. I can't wait
to see how big they get in the next couple of weeks.

Cheers guys

Hey Noob! I'll bet you were really upset and disappointed when you got home and looked in that tent!!!! All that damned weed that you're gonna have to trim!!!:thedoubletake::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The leaves are starting to lose their color on three of the plants. They aren't as dark green. They are starting to turn purple and yellow. But one carnival is staying green. Does this mean harvest is soon or does it mean I screwed up somewhere and messed something up? Thanks duggs. Feeling much better today.

Hey bud, ya with the slight fade issue. The reason for that right now Noob , is because you vegged them for quite a while in those pots before flipping them . Remember for next time , if ya wanna grow bigger plants with no fade issues late in bloom, you either have to use bigger pots for a longer veg and bloom or ya have to flip shortly after going in the final pots . If they are smallish , like 5-7 gal. then you will definitely see this fade with the amount of vegging in those pots. OK....no worries bud. I gotta run...i'l check back later tonight !

Hey bud, ya with the slight fade issue. The reason for that right now Noob , is because you vegged them for quite a while in those pots before flipping them . Remember for next time , if ya wanna grow bigger plants with no fade issues late in bloom, you either have to use bigger pots for a longer veg and bloom or ya have to flip shortly after going in the final pots . If they are smallish , like 5-7 gal. then you will definitely see this fade with the amount of vegging in those pots. OK....no worries bud. I gotta run...i'l check back later tonight !

Thanks buddy. I knew it wasn't that big of a deal since I'm close to chop. Just making sure

UPDATE

After talking to duggan, we decided to take Graytail's advice about the extra CAT drench for the Carnivals. The pistils are thick and white so I'm hoping I have some time for the drench to do something special.

The OG Kush got a a Growth Energy drench. I'm thinking I have one more Growth Energy to give them so I will water them then TransWater, then another Growth Energy to end it up. By that time, the Carnivals will be ready for their next growth Energy.

Hope everyone is having a great week. I'm getting stronger and stronger every day because I'm a freaking warrior.

Cheers peeps
:roorrip:

Keep fighting the good fight warrior.

Phrum the light room.

Right on Noob, glad to have you back! Hows all that green medicine gonna heal ya! Hope you're doing well bud :)

Hey Tard! nice to see you bud. As for the green medicine, my last harvest is holding me until I get to try all of the yumminess that awaits me.

Cheers

TIME FOR ANOTHER UPDATE

All of the girls got plain RO water. The OG Kush are getting close. I took some pics of the trichomes. they seem to be still mostly clear to me. they aren't the best of shots but they look nice to me.

On to the pictures

2016-09-16-12-31-24.jpg
2016-09-16-12-31-44.jpg
20160916_123226.jpg
20160916_123232.jpg
20160916_123239.jpg
20160916_123249.jpg
20160916_123259.jpg
20160916_123311.jpg
20160916_123319.jpg
20160916_123327.jpg
20160916_123334.jpg