COorganics - All Natural - No-Till With ACT's - Winter Attic Grow

Looking good COorganics on the early stages of a sure to be awesome organic grow.
I think your Jack Herer plant is looking great with your training and I wouldnt be concerned on the stretch off her from my experience on a black skull fem Jack Herer seed I started 5/2/13 .I have a 4th generation clone of it at 10 days flower now.
Thankyou for the early links I will be studying soon :peace:

Already time for another TUESDAY UPDATE:

Went down the mountain to Denver yesterday, for some gardening stuff. Went to paulinos and way to grow.
I was just going to pick up crab meal and neem seed meal, but ended up spending $150.
Got all kind of goodies for soil ammendments now. I'm really actually set up for years and years now, except maybe new bulbs every other run or something.

Veg room is plugging away. Now have the DIY aerocloner working too.

Fairly concerned about jack, and stretch. Reading a lot of folks doing very minimal veg time with jack. Mine has months already, and I have short ceiling in attic grow room. So maybe a scrog could be put in place to try to keep it horizontal. Another note on that, I am training the f*ck out of the Jack. My experience with that is the more you top, break, bend, and tie: the less they stretch.

Pictures up really soon. Trying to get the whole of my organics growing supplies together for a group shot, I have a lot of shit here.

Just a heads up if you have never used a scrog before, I tried it and removed it within a few weeks as it was to restrictive. I found training to be a much more user friendly method, and will never use a scrog again. Training and tying allows the plant to be movable and accomplishes the same goal IMO, with less expense and hassle.

Im glad you got in and out of that store without being talked into some fish shit bottles.

I am helping a bunch of people getting there organic amendments rolling and teaching a bunch of customers on teas and the organic approach. Its nothing but love. I will get some organic stuff rolling along soon. will be hittng you up for tips.

I am impressed with how well this little aerocloner is working. Using nothing but tap water and a few drops of CaMg+, I have roots in or around a week. That is faster than the other methods I've tried. I usually just stick them in dirt and wait for a long long time. The verdict for me is in. Aerocloners are the way to go. Ill work on sharing the stuff needed to make one of these nifty contraptions.

To run a perpetual, aerocloner is your friend.

I'll look forward to your tutorial, speeding up the cloning process will be a great bonus for many growers :)
Or just cloning period for some of us...

Dead clone society gives me a chuckle. When I read tutorial, I sorta cringed. I was thinking more pictures of it and list of parts.
Lol, ill try my best and post it over at BAR's house.

BAR, cloning is easy if u try to do it in the right environment. That's the biggest part. Any method of cloning works in a nice environment. Some methods, especially this little awesome aerocloner, work faster than others.

I know that if I keep a cutting in any medium including water, at 70-80 degrees and around 60% RH, cuts root. May take forever depending on medium. I think sometimes folks toss cuttings that are on their way to slowly rooting.

Edit: the thing that struck me with the aerocloner, other than speed,
Was the fact that there's no need for a dome, no misting. Easy peezy.

Plant health is crucial when taking clones. If your plant is not in top health your clones may be susceptible to more problems.

I have also found that misting and using a dome is not really necessary. Mist once when they go in and shut the dome. I like to keep the dome shut on them for a couple days without opening. I always use a paper towel on top of my dome to diffuse the light for the first week too. When I get a lot of moisture buildup inside the dome I will sometimes wipe off the excess moisture with something cause I feel that if it stays too wet inside the dome for too long then its only a matter of time before they start wilting and dying left and right.

After a week harden them off at two weeks they will be ready to go no doubt.

I am looking forward to your tutorial bro. I should do a rockwool or rooter plug tutorial on how I do mine.

I've tried cloning a few times over the years with varying rates of success & just done 2 recently. One of them which is almost a week old looks poorly & the stem has gone floppy & the end of the biggest leaf is dying. The other leaf & what was the new growth is also floppy. Do you think from this description it is a gonner or signs it is producing roots?

Shotta, interesting point. Health of the plant the cuttings are taken from being so crucial. That makes a bunch of sense. Do a piece on how you clone bro, ppl will appreciate it.

I've tried cloning a few times over the years with varying rates of success & just done 2 recently. One of them which is almost a week old looks poorly & the stem has gone floppy & the end of the biggest leaf is dying. The other leaf & what was the new growth is also floppy. Do you think from this description it is a gonner or signs it is producing roots?

What's the medium skunny?

Floppy isn't good. But it isn't dead yet.
Do you mist, use dome? More info por favor.

@ skunny
I'm pretty sure you know what you're doing already.
Maybe this helps when using a dome though.
Mist the dome, not the cuts. If u mist the cuts, mist the undersides of the leaves.

Over misting the dome and or plants is a potential problem.

New City Grower 2.0

Who wants to build an aerocloner, my "tutorial" here on BAR's page is up. By the end of my post I realized I definitely need to build one of these things myself. To have my own, and so I really know what the f*ck I am talking about.

I will do a cloning tutorial this weekend for anyone interested in doing rockwool or rooting plugs.

Feel free to stop by my journal sunday night and it should be up. if not by monday then. I am going to be doing rapid rooters but its essentially the same for rockwool too.

Shotta that would be real cool man. I've never used rock wool yet. I'm sure your system is a darn good one.

Skunny,
I had best success cloning in dirt when I didn't use the dome, kept them off to the side in veg room (30-70RH) and misted twice a day on the undersides of leaves. I had a harder time with the dome, period. Shotta uses a dome it sounds like so we will have to check out what he has going on.

Back
Top Bottom