Crawdaddy's 4'X4' Grow Tents w/Mars II 240X5W LED

Subbed! Pass the popcorn! :popcorn:

I've also got my eye on the Mars II. Still in the process of designing my cab, I may be forced to go with the 700 or the 900 due to limited depth (16-17 inches), but I could possibly get two of them side-by-side though... I'm always impressed with you guys that just go for it and moosh a ton of plants together! LOL Little weed jungle, so awesome...

Also cool to see the Waterfarm. I tried two of those a few years ago, failed epically to control the PH and the closet temps and messed 'em all up. LOL I'm curious to see if the Waterfarm girl ends up towering over the rest!

Subd :) time to soak up some more knowledge:high-five::Namaste:

Hopefully I can provide some :)

Subbed! Pass the popcorn! :popcorn:

I've also got my eye on the Mars II. Still in the process of designing my cab, I may be forced to go with the 700 or the 900 due to limited depth (16-17 inches), but I could possibly get two of them side-by-side though... I'm always impressed with you guys that just go for it and moosh a ton of plants together! LOL Little weed jungle, so awesome...

Also cool to see the Waterfarm. I tried two of those a few years ago, failed epically to control the PH and the closet temps and messed 'em all up. LOL I'm curious to see if the Waterfarm girl ends up towering over the rest!

Yea my waterfarm was hard to control pH at beginning, being much better now. Loving how it working so far.

Hoping my jungle is not to thick. Will probably do a good defol.

sub a dub
i have grown nirvanas bubbleicous and it was great smelled and tasted just like bazooka joe gum and total indica zonked couchlocked painkiller moxie watching strain very potent!! i have tent envy, my tents are on the cheaper side, the 2 oracle garden supply are ok, the led hole salerz are terrible and all plastic crumbled to dust in 3-6 months pure garbage, had to buy pvc corners and chains to hang equipment, next time if i dont build a room im going for quality like you have there, that m2 led looks beastly! good luck with the hydro, i just kill things with hydro, lol all looks set for a killer diller grow here!!:high-five:

Happy Skunkday Crawdad :thumb:

Same to you, should be called Snowday here, proabbly about 2 feet on ground from last few days.

looking good bro im subbed:)

Thanks man, and welcome.

Subbed,

Hoping to buy an LED within the next year.

Welcome, LED's are definitely the future.

sub a dub
i have grown nirvanas bubbleicous and it was great smelled and tasted just like bazooka joe gum and total indica zonked couchlocked painkiller moxie watching strain very potent!! i have tent envy, my tents are on the cheaper side, the 2 oracle garden supply are ok, the led hole salerz are terrible and all plastic crumbled to dust in 3-6 months pure garbage, had to buy pvc corners and chains to hang equipment, next time if i dont build a room im going for quality like you have there, that m2 led looks beastly! good luck with the hydro, i just kill things with hydro, lol all looks set for a killer diller grow here!!:high-five:

Welcome BID, Yea my first ten was the little 20" X 32" LED Wholsellers one, does the job but it is so flimsy compared to the Gorillas, so I do not put anything on top of it. Can only imagine how bad their cheap plastic corners hold out on bigger tent. The upfront cost is high on the Gorilla's, but they are worth it IMO. Looks like last forever and strong. Now I just got to kill the cat for scratching on the corners.

Welcome!

LOL, I think he is trying to mark it as his, cause when i give him hell for scratching, he just rubs all up on it.

One thing he will do is his business in the soil if he gets chance. Was hilarious watching him try it in a small one gallon pot.

He just thinks you are being nice and bringing an indoor toilet for him. Had a rotti once that lifted his leg to the new Christmas tree being brought in and he had neverrrr even thought about lifting his leg in the house before and I'm convinced he saw that tree and thought that very thing... "cool indoor plumbing".....:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom