Cultivators Cultivation High Quality Yields

hahahaha i know what its like mate. i was training for a fight in october last year and i threw an inside leg kick but my training partner blocked it and i smashed my toes off his knee. i was nearly sick with the pain. it turned out id broke my foot in several places. yet a still trained but because my foot movement was slow i got tagged with a vicious right hook breaking from a clinch which fractured my jaw! I fought 2 weeks later (never told my camp about jaw til after the fight) and i TKO'd the lad in 63 seconds, i didnt notice the pain then! haha

I know what you mean Adrenaline is pumping to hard for pain at the time! My brother just had leg surgery because he fights like you probably not at your level he has been doing it for about five years now he is much bigger muscle wise than he has ever been. He has his own personal gym, I go there to work out with him and his friends sometimes. They train like you do for fighting like mua tai kickboxing and UFC stuff. He has all the different size bags, speed bags, body bags, moving bags, pads for one on one training, weights, p90x workout vids with big screen tv, floor covered w/floor mats, mirrors for training, jump ropes, etc.... You know probably more than I do, what its all for, LOL! he also surfs to, he has a house in costa rica. Im just a former pro "VERT" Skateboarder! Go big or go home!!

Wiz, thanks for answering my question and sharing your source. I've read that article too, but I still have a different opinion on the "ruining the genetics" part, and don't buy all that Daniel is selling in this particular regard. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm just sharing how I feel (nothing against you!).

How does his theory explain the many wonderful cuts that have been around so long, just as potent, delicious and magnificent as the original mom from 20 years ago... the OG Kush's of the world. Medicines that are measured by computers to still be very potent and known to have great reputation for amazing flavor, smell, experience. I don't hear people saying it's been weakened or screwed up over time -- it still blows your freakin' mind! Perhaps, it could be even better - I guess that's what we're to take from that? Mehhh.

How many of you have had "clone burnout" here, or heard of it happening - aside from perhaps articles like this?! I'm okay if I'm wrong, here, but I feel like I've seen a mountain of evidence to contradict these... "facts". I'm not meaning to bash GLR, but there are some claims that seem very much more like opinion to me - and not supported by observable fact. This is one of them IMO.

Please don't take offense Wiz, it's not you - it's the source material I'm questioning, and I'm happy to be proven wrong if that's possible. If it's true I want to know that and learn from it. Does that make sense? Just a healthy skeptic!

No problem and no offense taken X. I havent been growing for years so im still the underling as to how genetics will play out years later. I just read alot and I read up on what I like and use in my garden. Saving electricity would be one of which I run GLR including 16/8 which is GLR for seedling stage. I do so, so I will be able to run more grows alot more stealthy. Also like the benefits of it. Less stretching tighter nods and faster flowering. Also faster sexing with out taking clones or switching to flower.

Everyone made great points on why or why not to use GLR. :thumb:

Subbed here for sure! Can't wait to see this one happen. Thanks for sharing what a wealth of information this thread is. Got to check out your orher as well! Much much reps friend!

there is some truth that dan has said ,clone burn out can occur as i have seen it myself but i know it is more strain specific with sativas and sativa hybred dominant sativas. but with all the growers today doing almost lab like conditions this happens more with purestrains[bagseed] then what the seed banks are selling today. i have cloned a mother plants over and over for way more then 7 generations and even seeded her then rejuved her and never got clone burn out but at the same time had clone burn out at generation 6 where the mother produced way inferer plants. one thing i do know for sure is that outdoors mj will mutate to its enviroment. especially with tropical strains adapting to northern climates. in most cases the strain gets better and the reverse is true from northern strains being not as good in tropical enviroments after about 7 geaerations. this is all from experiance and colective experiance with well known to me growers. one example of a strain that dosent change is haze. haze has many traits from maxican.columbian thia and afgani in it. even jamaican. and the haze seems to be stable outdoors with little mutation to enviroment. my strains do better outdoor in northen cali near the beach then in socali in the vallys and desert but do way better indoor then out. so after 7 generations outdoors a stable strain from the start will start produceing many phenos to adapt[mutations] in mexico where the so of the border brothers are had many years of frustration finding this out and found that sativa dominant strains are very stable for them with less then 30% indicas in bred in them while a further south like brazil indica dominats seem to be more stable and result in better mutations. and the rudys[autos] seem to adapt well everywhere on the planet. especially the lowryder [ russian ruderalis] which has been crossed into just about everything down south for over 30years with not always great results. but the brazilian autos and the iranian autos seem to be the choice to cross sativas and indicas with keeping the auto resisive gene in the f1,2,3,4 crossbacks. and carrying the thc and cbn cbd to the next generation. so he has a point but it is not the rule. as most growers grow under lab like conditions. only many outdoor grows from seeding the same plants or cloneing from the same outdoor plant will the genetics change/mutate. there are many genetics for a plant to adapt to its enviroment it has in its survival of the species gene pack arsenal. the prove is who much torture we do to get plants to produce more. ie. scrog,trelis, slt trimm.top ect. the plant wants and will produce. and in alot of cases will put out male flowers if too much is done to a female. here the ratio. 50/50 is what is called the norm for reg. seed. in real outdoors it is more like 60% female 10% hermies 40% male with a 20% chance that females or males will reverse sex under stress or prolong growth period. the hermies and the reverse sex decrease if males are left to live then the hermies and reverse sex is less the 1%. it is why i like to keep males alive all during most of my grows except when useing feminized strains or pure bred female seed.[which has been done] female seed with out feminizng the plant. the males are kept in a seperate inclosed portable space that is air sealed but only at the pollen micron level . the male hormones are in the same space as the females and they get very sexy. if you havent done it then ya dont know. but a very diferent effect on all the stages in the girls is quite noticible. and they do pump out bigger then you would expect. one of the reasons i dont trim much inless i have to. is they dont need the trim,pinch ect to fill out big. the male hormones do that for me. i use less then half of the flower ferts recomended and get better results then my other grower friends. some now keep a male or 2 alive and filter the sapce. and pipe the exhasust air into the female flowering area. and they now swear by it.
oh forgot my disclaimer lmfao.
hmmm
just my 2 cents so dont get your pantys in a bunch.:rofl:

there is some truth that dan has said ,clone burn out can occur as i have seen it myself but i know it is more strain specific with sativas and sativa hybred dominant sativas. but with all the growers today doing almost lab like conditions this happens more with purestrains[bagseed] then what the seed banks are selling today. i have cloned a mother plants over and over for way more then 7 generations and even seeded her then rejuved her and never got clone burn out but at the same time had clone burn out at generation 6 where the mother produced way inferer plants. one thing i do know for sure is that outdoors mj will mutate to its enviroment. especially with tropical strains adapting to northern climates. in most cases the strain gets better and the reverse is true from northern strains being not as good in tropical enviroments after about 7 geaerations. this is all from experiance and colective experiance with well known to me growers. one example of a strain that dosent change is haze. haze has many traits from maxican.columbian thia and afgani in it. even jamaican. and the haze seems to be stable outdoors with little mutation to enviroment. my strains do better outdoor in northen cali near the beach then in socali in the vallys and desert but do way better indoor then out. so after 7 generations outdoors a stable strain from the start will start produceing many phenos to adapt[mutations] in mexico where the so of the border brothers are had many years of frustration finding this out and found that sativa dominant strains are very stable for them with less then 30% indicas in bred in them while a further south like brazil indica dominats seem to be more stable and result in better mutations. and the rudys[autos] seem to adapt well everywhere on the planet. especially the lowryder [ russian ruderalis] which has been crossed into just about everything down south for over 30years with not always great results. but the brazilian autos and the iranian autos seem to be the choice to cross sativas and indicas with keeping the auto resisive gene in the f1,2,3,4 crossbacks. and carrying the thc and cbn cbd to the next generation. so he has a point but it is not the rule. as most growers grow under lab like conditions. only many outdoor grows from seeding the same plants or cloneing from the same outdoor plant will the genetics change/mutate. there are many genetics for a plant to adapt to its enviroment it has in its survival of the species gene pack arsenal. the prove is who much torture we do to get plants to produce more. ie. scrog,trelis, slt trimm.top ect. the plant wants and will produce. and in alot of cases will put out male flowers if too much is done to a female. here the ratio. 50/50 is what is called the norm for reg. seed. in real outdoors it is more like 60% female 10% hermies 40% male with a 20% chance that females or males will reverse sex under stress or prolong growth period. the hermies and the reverse sex decrease if males are left to live then the hermies and reverse sex is less the 1%. it is why i like to keep males alive all during most of my grows except when useing feminized strains or pure bred female seed.[which has been done] female seed with out feminizng the plant. the males are kept in a seperate inclosed portable space that is air sealed but only at the pollen micron level . the male hormones are in the same space as the females and they get very sexy. if you havent done it then ya dont know. but a very diferent effect on all the stages in the girls is quite noticible. and they do pump out bigger then you would expect. one of the reasons i dont trim much inless i have to. is they dont need the trim,pinch ect to fill out big. the male hormones do that for me. i use less then half of the flower ferts recomended and get better results then my other grower friends. some now keep a male or 2 alive and filter the sapce. and pipe the exhasust air into the female flowering area. and they now swear by it.
oh forgot my disclaimer lmfao.
hmmm
just my 2 cents so dont get your pantys in a bunch.:rofl:

paragraphs please dude...blocks of text are very hard to read.

and just one point i want to make clear because its a wrong fact that keeps getting perpetuated.
lowryder is NOT ruderalis. it is a hybrid, but then it started getting used as the auto donor for other auto strains.....but because it isnt a pure rudi, were missing out on loads of phenos of the ruderalis family.

most autos today come from a very limited set of phenos because of this. and once people start breeding pure ruderalis properly to hunt out the best phenos to hybrid, we will start to see the full potentiol of auto strains. but yeah lowryder was just one of the first hybrids and has done as much harm to the auto reputation as it did in helping it to exist.

paragraphs please dude...blocks of text are very hard to read.

I basically refuse to read massive walls of text. It's just too hard.

thanks gig for clearing that up on lowryder you r correct was useing as an example it is a cross of a russian rudy and a mexican sativa and was around so cali in the early 80's and showed alot of purple in it. it was much stonyer before the flowers grew when harvested in late veg.

thanks gig for clearing that up on lowryder you r correct was useing as an example it is a cross of a russian rudy and a mexican sativa and was around so cali in the early 80's and showed alot of purple in it. it was much stonyer before the flowers grew when harvested in late veg.

the kc45s im growing right now are 50% russian ruderalis and 50% brazilian sativa =D

Ok so done a bucket change today and ive photo documented how i do it here we go.

Reps for this post... the folks at your garden center must love you :cheesygrinsmiley:

Doing some online shopping my self. What would you recommend Canna Rhizotonic , Voodoo Juice, H&G Root Enhancer, GH Rapid Roots??? I know you use Voodoo Juice what you think of the others will be running in coco & hydro!

Hey Wizhigh,

Not sure about the rest but Canna Rhizotonic is great stuff, dont start a coco without this one. Veg chems like A+B too strong for seedlings :)

rhizotonic is fine but plays havok with ph, can raise it as high a 9. root additives in coco or hydro for me are a combination of. voodoo juice, pirahana, carbo load, drip clean and root excelurator. thats not a cheap option but works great. If ur on a budget, go with rhizotonic or roots excellurator as it does a good job, just not a great job.

Back
Top Bottom