Deege420 Outdoor Garden

Re: Outdoor grow BPN

first two pics are mr nice #1:) my oldest girl:)

The 3rd is wembley (auto) :) (undergoing stem strengthening :)

the 4th is Vertigo (auto) :) still only about a week old

the 5th is my purple(auto) :) she's doing great!

and Mr nice #2 is in ICU did not take pics of her. she suffered some serious rain splash that basically buried her. but i got her standing strong again :)

F130.jpg
F224.jpg
F318.jpg
F417.jpg
F515.jpg

Killer LST you have going !!!! your doing a phenomenal job on those girls!!!

SHE BECOMING A MONSTER:)

Z91.jpg

Z32.jpg

Z43.jpg

Z110.jpg

Heres Vertigo:)
Z72.jpg

Heres Purple
Z52.jpg

Heres wembley :Namaste:
Z83.jpg

And Mr Nice #2, he's been buried twice in that big rain storm and he still standing good :)
Z62.jpg

ALL FEEDBACK HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!!!

i need some help from someone that has experience with autos. How are my purple and wembley doing? its about day 18 I've seen autos that are a much bigger on day 18 what do you guys think?

Well Done brotha! I cant believe how much she's grown in a few days since I looked last! Way to go! Thats a killer LST, I will do mine exactly like that next time and add a scrog to it! With the way mine turned out with what little resources I had to begin with, Imagine what my next grow is gonna turn out like.. I was like an American in a Greek class first day when I planted mine! Can't wait to see these flower for you bro!:bravo:

i need some help from someone that has experience with autos. How are my purple and wembley doing? its about day 18 I've seen autos that are a much bigger on day 18 what do you guys think?

i got pics of 2 AK autos on my journal...the info i got with them was the flowering was suppose to start day 15...check this...2nd Inside Grow

I just put my ladies in the ground today, I put lime an copper wire around them to keep slugs away an at dusk I cove them up just in case of frost an in the morning they get all mother natures natural sun. They grow so much better outside

I just put my ladies in the ground today, I put lime an copper wire around them to keep slugs away an at dusk I cove them up just in case of frost an in the morning they get all mother natures natural sun. They grow so much better outside

so where is your journal...

Back
Top Bottom