Deege420 Outdoor Garden

Re: Outdoor grow BPN

i wouldnt worry bout your autos mate, i have planted 2, one is just cracked the seed so went in pot yesterday and my other auto the g13 poisen dwarf went into pot 3 weeks ago and its only 1cm above the soil it really is a dwarf, it has got its leaves with 3 fans and they are about the size of a finger nail, they are tiny and growth is very slow with that auto so thats why i planted another, so ill see what happens, i have how ever noticed that putting the auto under 24-0 it has grown more and looks like its starting to grow now, im hoping the other auto grows as normal but this poisen dwarf is more like a poisen dwarf minature, its like looking at a tiny cannabis plant thats 1cm tall with 1 set of 3 bladed leaves, you could cover the plant with a penny or cent thats how small it is, its only 1cm from the soil so minature suits it very well, im hoping its going to start growing now its under 24-0 and in the sun during the day but for now its a baby and i was going to give up and thats why i purchased this other auto but it seems to have slowly started growing so ill see what happens over the next week or so, possibly a bad seed or bad strain, i would say it was the compost im using but all my other plants and seeds are thriving so its not that, possibly a dud seed but its started growing now, its 3 weeks old, so ill be very surprised if i get anything at all off it and thats why i have got another one. hows things going mate

Heres the babys starting with Mr nice #2 she's been through a lot. being buried twice and still standing strong
X_nice_2.jpg

Next Is purple :) really getting big FAST now
X_purp_7.jpg

heres my girlfriends vertigo
X_vertigo_5.jpg

Heres wembley who I just paused the Stem Strengthening on. She's looking great though too/FONT]
X_wembley_6.jpg

PICTURES OF THE BIG GIRL ON THE WAY!!! STAY TUNEDDD :Namaste:

yeah dude looking good im runnin late this year, i wouldnt worry about dosage except on the baby girls, once they get like 2feet they can handle anything i use a heavy dose a week last season fox farm bb n oragnic tiger bloom and hollands best root accel or somthing n the stock was enormas, even dried. buds were pinkish white afghan kush, i live way north east too, you'll have pletty of time bro to make all those nice and ressiny. good luck!!!

p.s. those woods look familar lol mght need lime because of all the pine but im just stoned

yeah dude looking good im runnin late this year, i wouldnt worry about dosage except on the baby girls, once they get like 2feet they can handle anything i use a heavy dose a week last season fox farm bb n oragnic tiger bloom and hollands best root accel or somthing n the stock was enormas, even dried. buds were pinkish white afghan kush, i live way north east too, you'll have pletty of time bro to make all those nice and ressiny. good luck!!!

p.s. those woods look familar lol mght need lime because of all the pine but im just stoned

thanks for stopping by stanky stank:welcome::thanks: and welcome to :420::welcome: and also :welcome: Don't hesitate to start up a journal and be sure to vote in the 420 contests! If you need help with anything don't hesitate to contact brotha :Namaste:

Mr nice angel heart #1 My biggest girl :)
S119.jpg
S101.jpg
S91.jpg

This one is mr nice angel heart #2
S63.jpg

This is wembley :)
S71.jpg
S35.jpg

Heres Purple :)
S45.jpg
S219.jpg

ANNNNDDDD her PRE FLOWERS :) :)
S81.jpg

Last but not least is my Vertigo :) about 6 days behind wembley and purple
S52.jpg

AND as always ALL FEEDBACK HIGHLY APPRECIATED

Heres wembley newly LST'd :)
N112.jpg

Here purp who is undergoing stem strengthening
N27.jpg

close up of her pre flowers:)
N33.jpg

Her new side branches with pre flowers already :) happened overnight :Namaste:
N43.jpg

Now for my oldest Girl and a nice group shot of all the kids :)
N52.jpg
N63.jpg
N91.jpg
N81.jpg
N72.jpg
N101.jpg

Like ALWAYS ALL FEEDBACK HIGHLY APPRECIATED :thanks::thanks:

Wow Deege!! those girls have really taken onto that LST, amazing how many tops you have going already!!! Your doing an incredible job!!! can't wait to see whats next !

Back
Top Bottom