Drcannabi's KIS Organics Recycled Soil - HSO Loast Coast OG - LED Grow

Thanks for sharing your approach doc. You're a great example of less is more re nutrients. Budswel is very mild, more like a tonic than a nutrient, so to get those results w/ Budswel & fish plus tea is top notch work. 2 outdoor grows ago I did a trial by feeding at extreme low levels & ended up w/ one of my highest yielding outdoor seasons. Sounds like you taper/end feeding at end of wk. 5? :thanks:

Hi Brother brightlight!

You are spot on my friend. With the KIS organics nutrient pack at work, it takes very little (if any) "food". It's all about keeping the soil alive, the teas once a week do that in fine fashion.

The budswell is very forgiving. Just like you mentioned, it's more of a tonic than a food. What I really love about it is I've never burned a plant due to over fert since i started using it. It's very affordable too. I've been using the same gallon jug for well over a year lol.

I wish I could take credit for the frost show, but I truly believe the genetics are 95%of that equation. The BSM helps with that too. :high-five:

Speechless. :bravo:

Hi Jim! Thanks for stopping in:thanks:

I'm blessed to have some great genetics and a simplified grow schedule. Please stick around and join in. It's just starting to get good :) :)

You have me tempted to try that budswell Dr. I wonder how itd work in my soil...hmmmm!!! Those plants are amazing!!!

Hi Brother Tard.

I really love the budswell and its relationship with organic living soil. I'm not very knowledgeable concerning Doc's Hi brix kit, but if you are creating living soil, budswell is very compatible with that style of growing. I honestly think your Hi brix gals are so healthy, I don't think you need to add anything. :volcano-smiley:

Amazing work, each one a beauty and super high quality.. :circle-of-love:

Thank you so much CareStaker! I can't wait to harvest and write some smoke reports. I can tell you right now that the smells are incredible. I hope those smells translate to the taste. I know bag appeal is going to be 10 out of 10 :high-five:

Jam out with her clam out lol. You kill me brother Dusty. I'm seriously torn between Animal Cookies and the White Animal. I'm 95 percent sure I'm going to go with white animal (the white s1 x animal cookies). The only thing holding me back is that I've never tried girl scout cookies or anything like it. So I kind of want to try the unadulterated version. But knowing what I know about the white s1, this is going to be very hard not to pull the trigger on the white animal.

So many choices. So little cash.

Love peace and bacon grease!

It looks like Animal Cookies is a version of Girl Scout Cookies with extra OG Kush - so almost the same thing.
I have smoked Girl Scout Cookies and have my first Gir Scout Cookies clones in the flower room (free with a dose of spider mites.)
I have not yet smoked my own, but the street version was not memorable, so I would go for a little extra something.

I would go with White Animal.

Re: UPDATE - Day 32 Flower

Thank you Ice!

I'm really enjoying these strains. The White s1 is blowing my mind. I've been collecting white s1 crosses and I must say every one of them is frosty and potent. I wish I could take credit but in this case its definitely genetics that are responsible for all those thc resin glands stacking up. I just try to stay out of the way lol:thumb:

But you don't pay the surgeon for how much she does, you pay the surgeon for what she learned so she could do it the fast and easy way.

It takes a lot of practice and study to very little and do it well. :slide:

Re: UPDATE - Day 32 Flower

It looks like Animal Cookies is a version of Girl Scout Cookies with extra OG Kush - so almost the same thing.
I have smoked Girl Scout Cookies and have my first Gir Scout Cookies clones in the flower room (free with a dose of spider mites.)
I have not yet smoked my own, but the street version was not memorable, so I would go for a little extra something.

I would go with White Animal.

Hi Radogast, thanks for the thoughtful response.

They already sold out of white animal. I'm not surprised because white crosses don't last very long at the seed banks.

Have you tried the bcbd version of animal cookies? That one has fire OG in it. Dusty sure loves his :)

But you don't pay the surgeon for how much she does, you pay the surgeon for what she learned so she could do it the fast and easy way.

It takes a lot of practice and study to very little and do it well. :slide:

Thank you brother!:thanks:

Hi Brother Tard.

I really love the budswell and its relationship with organic living soil. I'm not very knowledgeable concerning Doc's Hi brix kit, but if you are creating living soil, budswell is very compatible with that style of growing. I honestly think your Hi brix gals are so healthy, I don't think you need to add anything. :volcano-smiley:

Well, from my understanding, we're at about the same stage and your buds are way larger than mine. I might have to do some testing on one of my next round of plants

Well, from my understanding, we're at about the same stage and your buds are way larger than mine. I might have to do some testing on one of my next round of plants

I bet yours catch up in fine fashion Tard. Your colas are going to be monsters. I do really like the budswell. Mixed with GEM and BSM it's hard to go wrong. I used to over feed and under feed constantly with seabird guano pellets but mmj loves the budswell lol.

posting to come in :)

Welcome DrZiggy. Glad to have you along. Always happy when another organic grower joins in on the fun. :high-five:

I leave for a week and you get all frosty on me :)

I've always admired your cropping/training. These babies look great man!

Hi CC,

These strains are all super frosty except for the lost coast og. That one is just regular of frosty lol. The White s1 pheno 2 is literally dripping with resin. I've never seen anything like it in real life. Only on the Internet. It's also the strongest smelling. 1 big problem, small small small yield. I'll be lucky to get 2 oz dry unless something dramatically changes. For a 7 gallon pot with a full veg, that's unacceptable for me. Maybe keep it around for a plant a year or something. Pheno 1 has a much larger yield but is nothing truly special in appearance. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom