Drcannabi's KIS Organics Recycled Soil - HSO Loast Coast OG - LED Grow

Thank you CareStaker! Welcome to the recycled soil thread :)

You're right about the strains. WOW is all I can say. The White S1 is the frostiest plant I've ever grown or seen grown in person. I know lots of other growers here on 420 have some super frosty buds but this is my first plant to frost up the even the large fan leaves. Now I see why I love the crosses with it. WiFi being my all time favorite (The White x Fire OG).

Thanks for stopping by my neighborhood friend!

Frost on the fan leaves!? I had to go back and look at the last picture upload... you going to have some GREAT quality trim! Keep up the good fight.
Peace

UPDATE - Day 32 Flower

I'm pretty stoked with this current grow. opened the tent last night and the SnC was bent over. That's never happened to me before :thumb: So this was my first bendy lol. Since I had to get in there and tie her up I took pics a couple days earlier than planned.

This is day 32 since I changed to 12/12 :):):) Pretty sure I messed up the plants and names below. The frostiest is White S1 Pheno2

Group
group234.jpg
group171.jpg

Lost Coast OG
Ws211.jpg
Ws22.jpg
Ws23.jpg
Ws24.jpg

White S1 Pheno 2
Ws12.jpg
Ws14.jpg
Ws111.jpg
Ws13.jpg

SnC
SnC9.jpg
SnC5.jpg
SnC2.jpg
SnC3.jpg
SnC4.jpg
SnC6.jpg
SnC7.jpg
Ws111.jpg
SnC8.jpg

SnC.jpg

White S1 Pheno 1
LC2.jpg
LC11.jpg
LC2.jpg

oh my god, what a sight to walk into :circle-of-love:

great gardening my friend, you got some real beauties ripening up :high-five:

oh my god, what a sight to walk into :circle-of-love:

great gardening my friend, you got some real beauties ripening up :high-five:

Thank you brother!

I had the same reaction when I opened the tent and saw my SnC layed over lol. I'm wondering if starting the budswell in week 2 was the key? One thing for sure is the White S1 is one frosty momma :)

:peace: and :love: Brother!

Spectacular doc! Those buds & plants are what we all strive for....you do it every time. Only Budswel? Even more nuts. Do you use the dry or liquid? :goodjob::circle-of-love:

Thank you so much brightlight!

I'm using the liquid budswell. I use liquid fish from GEM and black strap molasses (BSM) in flower too. My full routine is this:

I start with home made living organic soil. I follow the instructions from KIS Organics and I use their nutrient pack. 45 bucks for a couple years worth. The nutrient pack has everything we need to grow great crops from seed to flower using only water. But I always supplement anyways.

Most important is my weekly AACT drench. After reading and reading and reading, I decided to follow microbeman Tim Wilson's recipe which is too simple to believe yet it's the best to maintain an SFW (soil food web). I do this once a week throughout the life of the plant.
5 gallons filtered water
1 3/4 cups earth worm castings
1/3 cup BSM
1/4 cup GEM liquid fish
Brew for 36 hours using the microbeman 5 gallon vortex brewer.

Once I pot them in 1 gallon plastic pots I use the following per gallon of water every other watering (between straight water feedings) for 4-6 weeks.
1 ml House and Garden roots excelurator
5 ml GEM liquid fish

I transplant to 7 gallon fabric pots after 4-6 weeks and veg for a couple more weeks. Once 12/12 is initiated I wait for the stretch to end and then I start the budswell regimen. This grow the stretch ended rather quickly (2 weeks). The budswell regimen I use is:
Per gallon of water.
5 ml BSM
5 ml GEM
5-10 ml budswell

I'm pretty sure this is hard to read. I've been medicated since my operation. Please let me know if anything needs explaining my friend. I'm so confused lol

Edit: The budswell is used for 1 week after the stretch then again throughout week 5 of flower.

wow doc that's so detailed, thank you so much for sharing :circle-of-love:

i mean, most top growers would try to keep all that stuff secret or try to sell it for a price but no not you.

you truly have lived up to your reputation, not only you're an amazing grower and set the bar high for the rest of us but you're also an amazing person who radiates kindness.

what more can we say except thanks :)
i'm gonna study this like a holy grail. Be well my friend :Namaste:

Re: UPDATE - Day 32 Flower

I'm pretty stoked with this current grow. opened the tent last night and the SnC was bent over. That's never happened to me before :thumb: So this was my first bendy lol. Since I had to get in there and tie her up I took pics a couple days earlier than planned.

This is day 32 since I changed to 12/12 :):):) Pretty sure I messed up the plants and names below. The frostiest is White S1 Pheno2

Group
group234.jpg
group171.jpg

Lost Coast OG
Ws211.jpg
Ws22.jpg
Ws23.jpg
Ws24.jpg

White S1 Pheno 2
Ws12.jpg
Ws14.jpg
Ws111.jpg
Ws13.jpg

SnC
SnC9.jpg
SnC5.jpg
SnC2.jpg
SnC3.jpg
SnC4.jpg
SnC6.jpg
SnC7.jpg
Ws111.jpg
SnC8.jpg

SnC.jpg

White S1 Pheno 1
LC2.jpg
LC11.jpg
LC2.jpg

I have to repost those beauties!!! your nailing this grow, beautiful plants and already caked with frost! Excellent job Drcannabi!!!!

Thanks for sharing your approach doc. You're a great example of less is more re nutrients. Budswel is very mild, more like a tonic than a nutrient, so to get those results w/ Budswel & fish plus tea is top notch work. 2 outdoor grows ago I did a trial by feeding at extreme low levels & ended up w/ one of my highest yielding outdoor seasons. Sounds like you taper/end feeding at end of wk. 5? :thanks:

A mighty damn fine show by a top shelf grower! :) awesome work my friend! :)

Thank you LA! This has been a very easy grow. The SnC is really starting to stink like fresh ripe fruit. Not sure if it's strawberries, maybe like a strawberry pop tart lol.

wow doc that's so detailed, thank you so much for sharing :circle-of-love:

i mean, most top growers would try to keep all that stuff secret or try to sell it for a price but no not you.

you truly have lived up to your reputation, not only you're an amazing grower and set the bar high for the rest of us but you're also an amazing person who radiates kindness.

what more can we say except thanks :)
i'm gonna study this like a holy grail. Be well my friend :Namaste:

Thank you Brother. That is so kind and I needed a lift in my spirit today. This community :420: has helped me tremendously in many ways and giving back is what is all about.

I'm so grateful for the folks that helped me transition to organics I feel its my duty to help io others. I know you'd do the same brother. :circle-of-love:

Re: UPDATE - Day 32 Flower

I have to repost those beauties!!! your nailing this grow, beautiful plants and already caked with frost! Excellent job Drcannabi!!!!

Thank you Ice!

I'm really enjoying these strains. The White s1 is blowing my mind. I've been collecting white s1 crosses and I must say every one of them is frosty and potent. I wish I could take credit but in this case its definitely genetics that are responsible for all those thc resin glands stacking up. I just try to stay out of the way lol:thumb:

Yeah doc show um who's boss.
Had get out the old guitar and jam out to these ladies with there clams out.
Straight up beautiful plants brother.
Happy daze.

Jam out with her clam out lol. You kill me brother Dusty. I'm seriously torn between Animal Cookies and the White Animal. I'm 95 percent sure I'm going to go with white animal (the white s1 x animal cookies). The only thing holding me back is that I've never tried girl scout cookies or anything like it. So I kind of want to try the unadulterated version. But knowing what I know about the white s1, this is going to be very hard not to pull the trigger on the white animal.

So many choices. So little cash.

Love peace and bacon grease!

Back
Top Bottom