Drcannabi's KIS Organics Recycled Soil - HSO Loast Coast OG - LED Grow

happy new year doc :)

your girls are already so resinous and they're not even half way there :)

great gardening my friend :high-five:

some nice Luscious lovely ladies you have there doc.
All the best wishes from my family to yours brother.
hope the new year brings you much peace and happiness.
much love brother.

Thank you my friend. Much love back to you and your family. Here's to 2016 being a shed load better than 2015.

Happy New Year dr. 4th wk. flowers are always beautiful....the whiteness & the start of frosting up. :goodjob:

Happy new year to you too brightlight. I'm planning on spending my Christmas money on a pack of supreme genetics. :thumb:! I've got analysis paralysis lol.

Plants are looking great DrCannabi! very lush and healthy and already stacking those resin glands! nice! Happy New Years!

Thank you Ice! The white s1 pheno 2 is so frosty already is unbelievable. I've cloned it but the yield looks to be very small. I'll be lucky to pull over 2 oz off a 9 week veg in a 7 gallon pot. If it's as good as I think it will be I might grow a whole tent for personal stash lol.

Brilliant work Dr, youre an expert! Happy New Year sir!!!

Thank you Tard. I'm no expert, the soil just makes me look good. It's hard to screw it up lol. Big difference from my bottled nute days. I'm so glad I caught the organic bug:thumb:

Happy New Year! :passitleft:

Happy new year to you to my friend. I've got to stop by your yard to see how that led design is working. What did you pay for that bad boy?

happy new year doc :)

your girls are already so resinous and they're not even half way there :)

great gardening my friend :high-five:

Thank you brother! ! I'm excited to see how they end up. If they meet my expectations I'm going to be so happy. When I open the tent I'm met with the smell of baby poop and Pinesol lol. All the stink is coming from the White S1 pheno 2. Is over powering and awesome. Happy new year brother

Hey Dr long time no see!! If I remember right you were trying to move to Oregon. Did that happen?

Hi CC!

The move is still in the works. I just refilled my Washington MMJ prescription for 2016. I had a very complicated spinal surgery that went bad. I do not want to get hooked on pain pills so I've decided I'm going to grow four plants and if they want to come and mess with me, shame on them.

I'm staying well within the law. It's just a shame that something so helpful is still being used to jail people because of ignorance.

Good to see you my friend!

Thank you LA. Seems to be the easiest grow I've ever had. I'm knocking on wood that it crosses the finish line in fine fashion. Have you experimented with hanging distance for your GOD? I'm thinking about lowering it to see if I can bump my yield a bit. Going to go get some yoyos tomorrow to start lowering it and try to find the sweet spot. I'd love to know your thoughts.

Thanks for stopping by my friend!

Hi Jo and welcome to:420:.

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! What's your current grow? Have you started a journal? Let me know, I'd love to follow along. You've found a wonderful community here. A lot of very cool people on this forum.

Hope you stick around :)

Welcome Johawt.

The first weeks of flower are my favorite. Watching the stretch between girls is almost ike calling a horse race sometime.
White Widow takes the early lead, out in front by 2 inches, but can she hold on?
AK47 is looking strong tonight, she might overtake White Widow.
Into the stretch, it's White Widow, AK47 and Snowcap coming up fast.
Snowcap has taken second and White Widow is really starting to slow down,
AK47 is not giving up, neck and neck with Snowcap as they pull alongside White Widow
.... I'll stop there, you are only 2 weeks into flower :rofl:

Right now I have some afgoo crossed with some kind of Canadian strain that hit 28 % the outdoors in cali grown by my buddy. Just a few plants at the moment. No I don't know how to add photos or start a journal, as I only do things from my smartphone. I also have very little experience and have learned a ton lurking and following threads like ice ' s current journal. The group here is truly amazing and the advice and help flows freely. I'm definitely glad I get to tag along and watch and learn.

Haha read that in complete commentator style, it really is though! I went from a hydro to soil setup and ended up having to learn a ton of things on the fly due lack of research and bad advice! But I think we'll get a decent harvest and have clones ready for round 2.

Haha read that in complete commentator style, it really is though! I went from a hydro to soil setup and ended up having to learn a ton of things on the fly due lack of research and bad advice! But I think we'll get a decent harvest and have clones ready for round 2.

Awesome Jo!

Afgoo is one of those special strains. When grown on organic soil the tate is sublime. And so doesn't love a great Colombian. I've never figured out how to upload pics on my smartphone either lol.

Hey my friend!

My GOD panel has always just sat at top of the tent. Yet when I ran my self build lamps in my cupboard then the distance was quite low at about a foot and a half! Obviously that was only six clusters, our big boy lamp would cook stuff at that height me thinks! I'm actually loving having a few cob clusters in the middle of mine! :)

Thank you LA! Excellent info as always. Would love to have a few COB panels for my big boy. Unfortunately I last my job after my spinal surgery. Haven't been able to travel so they replaced me. I'm glad I bought the GOD when I did, I'd never be able to afford it now.

Thanks again my friend! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom