Drcannabi's KIS Organics Recycled Soil - HSO Loast Coast OG - LED Grow

stunning garden my friend :)

keep it green and keep fighting the good fight :smokin:

Happy shaterdaze brother. Banging ass update. Those ladies look so healthy and Happy. Man I have missed your grows.
P.s. I am teaching my son the guitar. I think he's finally into it and wanting to learn. Happy daze.

That's so cool Dusty. The first 2 songs I learned were smoke on the water and working man LOL. Are you starting him out on an acoustic or electric? Seven string shredder right?

Yessir! hose plants are the picture of health and beauty! Great job Dr!

Thanks Tard! They are definitely loving their environment. This time of year always seems to bring me my best crop.

Beautiful Garden DrCannibi!

Thanks Ice! Can I borrow your GOD x 4 panels when you're done testing them? I'm sure you don't need all that light lol.

stunning garden my friend :)

keep it green and keep fighting the good fight :smokin:

Thank you brother! It's all about the soil. And we gots some good soil. The more is recycled the better it gets.

Everything looking great dr. Glad you're back sharing your excellent garden.:Namaste:

Thanks brightlight. It's so great to have plants in the tent again. I really missed it. It's awesome to be back.

LOL! I'm still learning my friend. I subscribe to the same theory as you, read them and act accordingly. Once you have a solid base, it's all about speramenten lol.

What height are your lights at Dr? Or should I ask, how high do you keep your lights above the plants and do you adjust as they grow?

Hi Tard! The CLW lights do great at 18 - 20 inches above the canopy. The Budmaster GOD 1200 is at the very top of the tent as per budmaster instructions. It's a real hodge podge right now brother! :volcano-smiley:

So I adjust the CLW lights but leave the Budmaster at the top of the tent.

Hi Tard! The CLW lights do great at 18 - 20 inches above the canopy. The Budmaster GOD 1200 is at the very top of the tent as per budmaster instructions. It's a real hodge podge right now brother! :volcano-smiley:

So I adjust the CLW lights but leave the Budmaster at the top of the tent.

I wonder why about the BM. Thanks for the reply on the height/distance from plant.

Hi Tard,

BM suggests hanging at the top of the tent and leaving it there. I've witnessed light bleaching at 24"inches below the light so I've just never messed with the hanging distance. The GOD lights are very intense.

Here's their link for hanging distance: Hanging Distance - budmasterled.co.uk

Did that answer your question? So many different manufacturers with so many different hanging distances it's impossible to keep up :)

Merry Christmas!

Update 24 Days 12/12

The Strawberries and Cream is the star of the show so far. Looks like it will produce a lot of top shelf bud. White S1 #2 is by far the best smelling plant I've ever grown. A pure skunky pine smell that lingers on the fingers and cloths for hours. Old-school 80's smells and it is already super frosty. However the yield looks like it will be very small. Isn't that the way it always goes?

Here's some pics in no particular order.
20151230_194412r.jpg
20151230_194412.jpg
20151230_194405.jpg
20151230_194303.jpg
20151230_194235.jpg
20151230_194227.jpg
20151230_194159.jpg
20151230_193951.jpg
20151230_193939.jpg
20151230_193832.jpg

Plants are looking great DrCannabi! very lush and healthy and already stacking those resin glands! nice! Happy New Years!

Back
Top Bottom