Drcannabi's - White Russian - Recycled Organic Soil - LED - Teas & Foliar

Hello dr. Good to see you back in action. Liked seeing all your ingredients. Lots of parallels going on between us. That KIS mix you recommended earlier looks great....I have all its ingredients except for the neem & karanja. Like you said much easier than mixing it all myself. A couple of yrs. ago I tried Veganic Special Sauce by OG Tea & still using it. No brew tea...works very well & recently learned it's become very popular around these parts. Much easier than brewing & cleaning brewer for small indoor batches. I still brew for outdoors. Still also using microbe products by Ecological Labs, which are all amazingly effective. Never thought I'd find any equivalent but VSS is up there with EL.
:Namaste:

Hey there brightlight. The KIS nutrient pack is the building block to my soil. To be honest I would be lost without it. After my initial purchase of 2 packs for 60 gallons of soil, I've been using the same pack for over a year to recycle the soil. I've recently experimented with buying bagged soil and using it as if it was recycled and my results are stellar. Nothing but beautiful green plants that thrive with no leaftip burn. I did this using 1/2 recycled and 1/2 coco based Tupur Royal Gold. It's coco based and my recycled soil is Peat moss based. So, in essence its 50/50 coco and peat. The SnC I have in the tent is in that mix. I also have some seedlings in it and they all love it.

Of the ingredients you don't have the neem cake would be essential IMO. That and DE are the base of my IPM for soil container plants. That along with the foliar recipe I got from Bobrown and I highly doubt I'll ever have flies or mites. I'm more confident than ever in my IPM regimen. Knock on would hehehehe.

I've used the Special Sauce by OG tea and it is a good product. That said, I still have an unopened pack of it. Maybe I'll break it out again and give it a try. I really like doing my own though. It's just pennies per batch and the OG tea is spendy stuff. It would be great though if someone cant brew their own.

:love:

High-ya doc. Fantastic start. Thanks for showing your ingredients.
glad to be in your tent for another round.
happy daze .
Dusty.

Thank you Dusty! I'll get some photo updates up here real soon. Just got back from the mother-in-law's place and they are looking stellar.
:Namaste:

subbd! drC So glad youre doing another journal! :circle-of-love:

Thanks ziggs, I'm glad too! I sure do miss this place when I'm not involved! :thumb:

Thanks Conradino, As soon as I get my bearings I'll be visiting your piece of earth! Via the web of course. lol

Thanks for the invite Doc. Wouldn't miss this for the world. A great strain, and a great grower. Sounds like a good match to me.

Thanks Blaze, I've not been around much lately but that's about to change brother!:high-five: Hope I do her justice. She smells SO sweet right now. Really, It's almost like a honey rose.

I'm here. In the back row as usual lol

Hi Canad! Great to have you on board my friend! :cheer:

How I almost miss this?? :)

Kind of preaching to the choir my friend! Soil just makes the most sense to me lol, maybe its cuss its what plants are normally grown in ?? :)
You have however got me thinking of going a little more down your route and going total organics :)
Just get some nutrient tests out the way and then I can play how I please for a bit :) so yeah I may bother yasome soon :)

Hi LA! You've been so kind and helpful to me and so many others, I'd consider it an honor to help you any way I possibly can. Drive by anytime or PM and I'm at your service my friend! :peace: and :love:

Since I last posted, I got drunk and defiled the ladies quite heavily lol. Never drink and defol hehehe. I took a ton off them, but they've mostly recovered.

I've watered twice with AACT comprised of 4.5 gallons RO water, 1 cup EWC, 3/4 cup BU's blend, 1/3 cup BSM and a pinch of water soluble seaweed (1/8 tsp).

I watered once with 4.5 gallons RO water, 1/2 cup budswell, 1/4 cup Liquid fish, and 3/4 cup fulpower (humic acid).

I've also foliar sprayed twice using 1 gallon RO water, 1.5 tsp Monterey Garden Insect Spray, 1 tsp protect, and 1/4 cup Fulpower.

I'll get some shots up as soon as humanly possible.

Good morning doc. Don't drink and de-fol hehe.
Can't wait to se some organic goodness.
side note I seem to have a little regular Jimmy ray slash on my hands. This dude is learning songs like a jukebox. Two days ago I broke out my old epiphone and little fender amp he's been in his room the whole time. LOL
Happy daze.

Good morning doc. Don't drink and de-fol hehe.
Can't wait to se some organic goodness.
side note I seem to have a little regular Jimmy ray slash on my hands. This dude is learning songs like a jukebox. Two days ago I broke out my old epiphone and little fender amp he's been in his room the whole time. LOL
Happy daze.

Jimmy Ray Slash! lol

That there is the business for any blues based rocker. I'll get some pics up tonight. This will be the first time I've ever had smaller plants after an update. Seriously, don't drink and defol :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey there Doc - ready - set - grow... and yer off. Good luck with the new round of ladies.

I'm subbed!

I may have to try that KIS pack!

Cheers and keep it green my friend.

Hi there Bo,

I can't recommend the KIS nutrient pack enough. It makes everything so easy. I've still got 1/2 a bag left after a year. It's pretty much plug and play. That with worm castings and some used soil and you've got living organic soil FTW. Keep it thriving with a weekly AACT and the buds are bound to be super my friend! :cheer:

Where are those pics Doc?

Don't stress too much about the heavy defol. Plants will bounce back better than before.

20160329_221355.jpg
Here's the pics my friends. This is right after an IPM foliar regamin. These babies are super healthy. I'm kicking myself for the major defol and trim but what's done is done lol. Back left is the White Russian. Back right Strawberries and Cream. Front left The White. Front right Lost Coast OG.

This is the White Russian. She's a beauty!
20160329_221144.jpg

Here's some seedlings. Left is 2 Archive stink bombs. Middle is an HSO blueberry headband. 2 right are HSO trainwreck.
20160329_221000.jpg

More pics tomorrow. :thumb:

Where are those pics Doc?

Don't stress too much about the heavy defol. Plants will bounce back better than before.

Thank you for the reminder blaze. Got them up lol finally. You're right, stressing is never a good thing. They will be great even if the yield isn't the best. :circle-of-love:

Awesome looking plants Doc. Were those pics taken after the defol? If so, you really have nothing to worry about. Not heavy at all. I thought maybe you had stripped the plants bare.

I'm still loving that LC-OG!! Very happy I got some beans. Sometimes you can see a pic of a plant, and you just know you like it.

Hey brother Blaze, yes I took those today. It's been a few days since the defol and you're absolutely right, nothing to worry about.

You're going to love LCOG. It's not the most potent plant, but it smooths out all the edges and just makes what ever you're doing better. Can't wait to see what you do with her! :high-five:

That makes two of us bud. Just a few more weeks and we will begin to find out. :thumb:

From left to right: LCOG, White Russian, The White S1 (fastest rooting), SnC (4)

20160329_221810.jpg

20160329_221903.jpg
20160329_221856.jpg
20160329_221852.jpg
20160329_221843.jpg
20160329_221829.jpg
20160329_221907.jpg
Here's some clones of all the strains in flower in the tent. 100% success. I'm using rockwool ph 5.6. Sylvia's rooting gel. About a teaspoon of Clonex added to the water. I'll be experimenting with aloe powder in the near future. This is the only part of my grow that's not Organic. Shame on me.

Back
Top Bottom