Drcannabi's - White Russian - Recycled Organic Soil - LED - Teas & Foliar

Beautiful bushy plant that white russian. Is she a fast grower? Looks like a decent sized plant.

Everything looks just perfect :passitleft:

Beautiful bushy plant that white russian. Is she a fast grower? Looks like a decent sized plant.

Hey Blaze, I'd say she's average. The strawberries and cream is the fastest growing plant I've ever grown. WR is not anything out of the ordinary.

drc..beautiful plants and pics! :thumb:

have a great day!! :)

Thanks Ziggs, today is so beautiful. It's the best day of the year so far in the PNW. I love spring and summer here, but we earn it lol. Winter sucks major tennis balls.

Everything looks superb dr....your signature healthy green & plant shape. Glad to see you changed your mind about shutting things down. Your gardens are enjoyed by so many.:Namaste:

Mr too brother bright! My patient has 3-6 months to live from his last diagnosis and he changed my mind. When someone had a real need for medical marijuana and the dispensaries are charging 300 an oz, it's criminal. I will continue to grow mmj as long as there are people that need it. His request was that he didn't want to die stoned on pain pills. I made him a shed load of RSO, butter, and have him nearly all my flowers. It's kind of heart breaking. He'll be my second patient that's died.

Whoa, just realized I'm being a major bummer. :love:

Plenty going on my friend! :)
I've got a baby blueberry headband going as well as a ton of other hso babies at mo! The Black Dog looks like an awesome strain, so have a cpl of them down already :)

Hi LA, HSO plants are unequally hearty from birth. The LCOG and this blueberry headband both are stunning in veg. They just seem to be healthier and faster growing than most the others. Other than the SnC, this BBHB is one of the fastest growing I've seen.

I'm going to go do some research on the black dog. When you rep something is a good idea to take notice. :thanks:

Subscribed!

Hello a Shire, welcome to the best mmj community on the Web. Any questions or comments are much appreciated. Hopefully you'll start a grow journal. When you do, let me know, I'd love to follow along! :welcome:

Everything looks just perfect :passitleft:

Thanks Conrad! Coming from you, I'm very grateful. Can't wait to source the algae and start incorporating it into my grow. :Namaste:

Those White Russians are looking good already .... that didn't take long! Nice looking buds there buddy!

Thank you Bo!

So the tips you've given me are much at play here. Can't believe how the ladies love your feed/IPM regamin. Never going back just keep on growing organics FTW!

Thank you LA!

I'm very impressed with the write-up. Unbelievable genetics with a 48 day flower time and good yields. HOLY MOLY! Unfortunately, it's not available at Bonza Seeds. I'm putting in an order for BCBD Animal Cookies and would have bought the Black D.O.G. if it was available. I'd grow that strain in a second.

As usual, your intuition is Spot-On. Thank you for the rec my friend. As soon as this becomes available at Bonza, I'm going to buy it. It truly looks/reads like it's the Shiznit! lol...:circle-of-love:

Thank you LA!

I'm very impressed with the write-up. Unbelievable genetics with a 48 day flower time and good yields. HOLY MOLY! Unfortunately, it's not available at Bonza Seeds. I'm putting in an order for BCBD Animal Cookies and would have bought the Black D.O.G. if it was available. I'd grow that strain in a second.

As usual, your intuition is Spot-On. Thank you for the rec my friend. As soon as this becomes available at Bonza, I'm going to buy it. It truly looks/reads like it's the Shiznit! lol...:circle-of-love:

its at herbies..:)
! Humboldt Seed Organisation Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Glad I found this, I appreciate the skill of experienced growers. I'm pulling up a chair Doc.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Happy weekend doc. May your garden be full of sticky greatness.

Hi Dusty, no sticky icky yet but I'm checking daily lol. I recycled Strawberries and Cream and The White S1 pheno 2. The only genetic I'm keeping from last grow is The White S1 pheno 1. 22.5% thc.

Sorry I missed the first few pages. Going back for them now. Great information as always dr

:thumb:

Thanks for the kind words MJ. I'm attempting to be more complete in my information this time around. Not leaving anything out.

Glad I found this, I appreciate the skill of experienced growers. I'm pulling up a chair Doc.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Great to have you millertm. Welcome. Chime in anytime. Love growing conversations of all kinds here.

20160402_161619.jpg

24 hours in this will go another 12 to 18 hours then the plants will each get a gallon of goodness.

4.5 gallons of RO water
1 cup Organic earthworm castings
3/4 cup Bu's Blend
1/3rd cup BSM

Mixed it together and drop in microbeman's 5 gallon vortex brewer, 36 to 40 hps later is thriving with microbes. This is what keeps my soil alive!

All right Dusty! Glad to hear it. This is so earth friendly you actually start growing flowers out of your shoes lol. Everything in this tea is good for the planet. Hope your ladies respond like mine do. They'll be waving to you from the tent window lol. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom