Dutty Panty's Adventures in High Brix Budland

I had a rough night on this forum and forgot the pics sorry I will tonight.

The jedi and Pestelence were the most root bound I've ever seen seriously. Others were still much more than my house and garden up pot.

I can't answer the timing question on when to up pot I'm still hashing that out myself.

I veg for 24hrs and use roughly 100 t5 bulbs in veg nothing else. Some 2' well 12 and the rest are 4'. The hortilux power veg t5 I just received to try for a local shop and I'm loving them way more bright than any I've yet to use. Not sure price point think 20 per bulb

I just ask doc questions so I following his advice. It's his kit not mine lol. It's a very easy kit. I just forget the foliar feeding but I'm getting better now.

Try to get those foliars in! If you skip it, it's like missing a leg on a chair....

So everything is looking great banged out 80 of my 100 clone order good stuff! Thanks again guys for all the help Oh almost forgot all these are future docs high brix girls! well hopefully think theres a reg seed or two there

clone box at 80
DSC_3324.JPG
DSC_3325.JPG
DSC_3326.JPG

Future Docs Minions
DSC_3329.JPG

Might post more later off to water green house and veggie gardens

Hey Mr.Pants nice plants. Are you familiar with canna or age old organics we are wanting to switch off fox farm and looking for bigger buds. Any recommendations the house and garden is a Lil expensive for us.

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack

I'll post a well written post. I could write off topic non sense about my bus rides. But i haven't ridden a bus since I was a child. I could talk about how in my week off from this forum I smoked over 1.5ozs not even counting my 1/4 oz joint on my bday yesterday. No instead I'll post what matters.

My Docs high brix plants.

Big update with pics coming by this evening.

cheers pal,, happy day you were borned,, yesterday,,

YAYAY!!!!!

Welcome back Dutty!!!!!! You were gone to long my friend, hope you're doin' well! Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

:party::party::party:

Can't wait to see how all of your gardens are doin' my friend, I am sure there is a world of difference from your last posts! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ok so Lil update.

I got a shit ton going on was about to sign a tier 2 Contact tonight but ran into a full tier 3 license no partnership. So things are iffy. Any how besides that and my veggie gardening roughly 10 hrs today didn't take many pics. I promise to upload a large update soon. But me and MassMedMans veggies thread is gonna be awesome

Ok so I'm In da hot tub so here's some pics before I water In a bit.

DSC_3428.JPG
DSC_3427.JPG

Ok so for my update first I'm gonna go over veg currently my main veg is
10 docs high brix
2 house and garden

So with out further non sense just pictures here's the 10 brix bitches!!!

Pestelence s1
DSC_3450.JPG

Pure Kush
DSC_3451.JPG

Bubble Yum
DSC_3452.JPG

Power Flower
DSC_3453.JPG

Jillybean (1)
DSC_3454.JPG

Jillybean (2)
DSC_3455.JPG

Jedi Kush
DSC_3456.JPG

9# hammer (1)
DSC_3457.JPG

9# hammer (2)
DSC_3458.JPG

Jillybean (3)
DSC_3459.JPG

So Ill post the main 2 in bloom later and the others in bloom following!

Love the structure on the Pure Kush, like I said before I hope mine is half as pretty as yours. They all look great my friend, can't wait tosee the bloom ladies!

And here is the two in bloom week 6
I'm also gonna show you a house and garden dutch a week ahead of docs its gonna be smaller but it was topped docs kit one wasn't

So I'll start with the dutch its already 6' at 6 weeks compared to the HandG on the left one week ahead!
DSC_3463.JPG

DSC_3464.JPG

Heres the Ed Rosenthal at 6 weeks with docs
DSC_3469.JPG
DSC_3472.JPG

So looks like docs is gonna out yield the HandG with the dutch! Interesting since it wasn't topped
also I didn't follow kit to the t had a lot going on but I am now!

House and garden at 7 weeks!
DSC_3467.JPG

Docs kit at 6 weeks!!
DSC_3468.JPG

Looks like dutch is going to stay on docs kit for yield at least probably all around!

Very interesting. Fat Colas. I hope it's cured by September I want dibs......

Back
Top Bottom