FelipeBlu’s Outdoor Hempy Photos & Autos 2020

Good Morning Folks,

I'm Felipe's brother as some of you already know. Felipe is doing well and is healthy. He's currently very busy with a bunch of things on his real life plate in addition to his very large grow that also keeps him moving.

He has ask that I share he is taking time to focus on getting other things settled down and will return at that point.

Until then he sends his warmest regards and reminds everyone to stay safe out there also.

Good Day All and a special thanks for your well wishes to Felipe. He and his are doing well and are staying safe as many of us are in our own bubbles away from the "Spreaders" of the virus.

I thought I would stop in and share that all is well though in the moment he is deep in wildfire ash that is covering his plants and working at blowing it off. Including a picture he sent me this mid morning out his front window. View media item 1792290 The ash is making the world outside look rather post apocalyptic in the moment. What a mess indeed.

I have a similar situation with heavy overcast sky and very poor air quality here in East Riverside County California. Not near as bad as his situation but at least it's a bit cooler also.

Good Day All and a special thanks for your well wishes to Felipe. He and his are doing well and are staying safe as many of us are in our own bubbles away from the "Spreaders" of the virus.

I thought I would stop in and share that all is well though in the moment he is deep in wildfire ash that is covering his plants and working at blowing it off. Including a picture he sent me this mid morning out his front window. The ash is making the world outside look rather post apocalyptic in the moment. What a mess indeed.

I have a similar situation with heavy overcast sky and very poor air quality here in East Riverside County California. Not near as bad as his situation but at least it's a bit cooler also.

Thanks for the update BTz! Stay safe out there. I hope this year doesn't have more to throw at us. :green_heart::Namaste:

Thanks for the update BZ. Glad everyone is well and safe! :)

Good Morning Folks,

I'm Felipe's brother as some of you already know. Felipe is doing well and is healthy. He's currently very busy with a bunch of things on his real life plate in addition to his very large grow that also keeps him moving.

He has ask that I share he is taking time to focus on getting other things settled down and will return at that point.

Until then he sends his warmest regards and reminds everyone to stay safe out there also.

Thanks for the update, BTz. I'm happy to hear Felipe is well and safe. Please send him a virtual :hug: from me.

Thanks for the update BT, and I hope you and he continue to be well.

Not sure about on your side of the world, but I have a feeling we're going to see a lot more before the year is out!

Yeah, you know how everyone thought the world was going to end when we flipped over from 1999 to 2000? I now think it's happening in 2020. It's really been an awful year globally what with fires and floods and pandemics never mind all the racial tension. :(

all is well though in the moment he is deep in wildfire ash that is covering his plants and working at blowing it off. Including a picture he sent me this mid morning out his front window. View media item 1792290 The ash is making the world outside look rather post apocalyptic in the moment. What a mess indeed.

Man that’s too familiar!

Heavy skies. Many weeks of summer here were spent with skies that looked like that, air full of ash and little sun. My heart goes out to you folks over there doing it now. It’s accumulatively stressful waking up to it everyday and smelling the smoke as you breathe it in while you sleep. I had heard some favourable weather conditions broke the worst of it in some areas but clearly it continues in your zone!

Thanks for news BT and all the best to Filipe and your good self. My love and solidarity is with you :Namaste:

Hiya amigos! Sorry to leave so abruptly and cause such concern - it was very kind of all of you to ask after me, and for my brother to keep you updated.

You know, sometimes you’re going along, and suddenly everything goes crazy. It’s still very busy, and I have to leave town again next week, but for now, how about some pix?

BeBo1 is still cranking out the flowers and getting chunky
A777C2B5-D671-49A0-9C4D-67E8E2AA8646.jpeg

BeBo2’s colas are getting heavy and leaning all over the place
C604F525-59E1-45B6-A689-2BB582F8114A.jpeg

GLGA still looks lush - hidden in there are some very fat buds
3DB75184-31BD-41F0-950E-62D006096C2D.jpeg

Some nice buds on top of the BeBo2 clone
E3834DD2-F3A2-4658-BCF9-6097308E6DAE.jpeg

And my favorite - the GLGA clone - such a sweet little plant - 40” tall in about 6” of soil. Since she’s in this pot with abundant drainage, I’ve been bottom fertigating her and she’s loving it.
24C7D47F-890C-4910-A769-2C8F6189C3A8.jpeg

That’s all for now. I’ll check back soon. Probably another 3 weeks or so until harvest. Y’all stay safe out there!
:green_heart:

Hey there Felipe! So glad to hear you and family are fine... and very happy to see some pics of your beautiful plants!
Some nice buds on top of the BeBo1 clone
There are some nice buds everywhere! :drool: That bud on your clone is amazing.

Hey there Felipe! So glad to hear you and family are fine... and very happy to see some pics of your beautiful plants!

Hey bud. Nice plants. Glad your all staying safe

Thank you all for your kindness.

The fires haven't been close yet, but the air quality here has been pretty bad. There were a couple of days when ash had to be blown off the plants every few hours with a small fan (thanks babe!).
It hasn’t been anything like what @Amy Gardner experienced though, and I hope it never goes there! Last fall was scary enough - with two fires on either side of us - both within 3 miles.

On another front, the cats haven’t been too bad this year, but I’ve been alternating with spinosad and BT on a weekly basis. I think I like the BT a little better after the sixth week of flowering, but I understand that, so far, there’s less resistance to spinosad. I did pick a half dozen off of the GLGA clone - half of them dead - and the others followed after a few hours - just writhed a bit and then stopped. Bastads had already caused rot in about 8-9 spots, but I caught it and cut it out very early on.

On another front, the cats haven’t been too bad this year, but I’ve been alternating with spinosad and BT on a weekly basis.
Similar caterpillar battle going on here. I've been spraying BT for about 3 weeks now. I still see some bud damage and have to dig out a cat, but I've also found many dead caterpillars so I know the BT is helping. I probably should have started spraying sooner.

Back
Top Bottom