From Seed to Smoke - RQS Critical & OG Kush - LED - DWC Scrog

re: From Seed to Smoke - RQS Critical & OG Kush - LED - DWC Scrog

2 more weeks on my bk and critical and the sour diesel is like being a pain in the ass
tons of super cropping but its just about to hit the light
growing a couple inches every day hoping it would stop already since its been starting to flower since last week but :rofl:
its looking like itll have some weight to it :thumb:
Great day to ya Stealth

2 more weeks on my bk and critical and the sour diesel is like being a pain in the ass
tons of super cropping but its just about to hit the light
growing a couple inches every day hoping it would stop already since its been starting to flower since last week but :rofl:
its looking like itll have some weight to it :thumb:
Great day to ya Stealth

That's awesome Chronic, I hope your Critical turns out to be nicer smoke than mine. I found it a very mild buzz, and the taste isn't great, getting better now after a month long cure though.
I'm sure you'll put your pimp hand down on the Sour D and keep her in line..:high-five:

I'm going tonight to harvest and bud wash the OG and Critical. The OG is done, she has about 20-30% amber trichs when I look through the scope. Gonna clean out and disinfect the closet, and transplant the Sour D in, I can't wait. :yahoo:
Update tomorrow with pics, and maybe another video.
Cheers.;)

Looking great as always stealthgrow.

Hi everyone.:ciao:
I hope your all having a great long weekend, Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to everyone.
I was up late last night working on the grow, I harvested, and Bud Washed the OG Kush & the two Criticals, cleaned out and disinfected the closet, and transplanted the Sour Diesel into her new home. I took a ton of pics so its gonna be a longer update. I tried to make a video of the Bud Washing, but ran out of memory on the camera about 2/3's of the way through, oh well...;)
Overall I'm very pleased with the look and smell of the OG Kush this time around, and the total dry weight looks like its gonna be good also. The 3 plants are all hanging now, and should be ready to start trimming in about 5 days.

IMG_0001228.JPG

IMG_0012160.JPG

IMG_0002237.JPG

IMG_0013162.JPG

IMG_0005238.JPG

IMG_0014150.JPG

IMG_0004241.JPG

IMG_0003249.JPG

IMG_0018143.JPG

IMG_0016144.JPG

IMG_0017142.JPG

IMG_0015154.JPG

IMG_0021125.JPG

IMG_0022120.JPG

IMG_0023115.JPG

IMG_0024106.JPG

The Criticals

IMG_0007204.JPG

IMG_0007204.JPG

IMG_0008206.JPG

IMG_0009199.JPG

IMG_0010196.JPG

IMG_0011177.JPG

IMG_004465.JPG

IMG_004763.JPG

IMG_004662.JPG

IMG_004864.JPG

IMG_005358.JPG

IMG_005068.JPG

IMG_005262.JPG

IMG_005459.JPG

IMG_005556.JPG

IMG_005744.JPG

IMG_005848.JPG

IMG_006048.JPG

IMG_006238.JPG

IMG_005940.JPG

IMG_006446.JPG

The Chunk, Mystery strain, and Bubblelicious are doing great, and stretching fast. The mystery strain and Chunk are almost at the lights already, I had to top the Mystery plants two tallest branches to slow down the stretch. I also super cropped two of the branches down, but after two days they completely righted themselves and are just a tall as ever.;) I'm definitely taking out the shelf from this closet after I harvest this round.
Other than the headroom in the closet the plants are doing amazing, a really nice green, no burnt tips at all, and just looking really healthy. The Mystery strain is looking to me like a Sativa dominate plant. She has really thin, spaced out leaves, and I've never had a plant stretch like she is under LED lighting before. Usually the node spacing is really tight under LED but not this plant.
I changed the reservoir water last night, and added new nutes, hopefully only another week or so of stretch in the plants left.

Chunk Closet Stats
Day 15
PPM= 610
PH= 5.9
Air Temp= 73F
Water Temp= 69F
RH= 57%

IMG_0025115.JPG

IMG_002899.JPG

IMG_002698.JPG

IMG_002995.JPG

IMG_003095.JPG

IMG_003186.JPG

IMG_003383.JPG

IMG_003286.JPG

So many pictures I have to break up the update into two posts........

After harvesting the OG Kush, I cleaned out the closet and transplanted the Sour D in. I figure I'm gonna let her veg in the closet for about 3 weeks til she fills in about 2/3's of the screen, and then I'll flip to 12/12. The Sour Diesel is a 12 week flowering strain so I'm in it for the long haul, but I'm really looking forward to the smoke, I've heard good things.;)

Sour Diesel Closet Stats
Day 1 of veg growth in the closet under LED's
PPM= 270
PH= 6.0
Air Temp= 73F
Water emp= 69F
RH= 43%

IMG_007042.JPG

IMG_006742.JPG

IMG_007240.JPG

IMG_007133.JPG

IMG_007341.JPG

Last but not least, my clone section is going well. The OG Kush clones are starting to grow vertically again, and have lots of new leaves coming in. The Chunk clones I took a couple of weeks ago are almost ready to go into solo cups, roots are starting to come out all over the place. I'm just gonna give them a couple more days for the roots to develop that much more before they go into coco. The two mystey strain clones don't have any roots coming out of the net cups yet, but I'm sure another week and they will be right where the OG clones are now.

IMG_004265.JPG

IMG_003871.JPG

IMG_003772.JPG

IMG_003966.JPG

IMG_004067.JPG

IMG_004159.JPG

IMG_003772.JPG

IMG_003573.JPG

That's it for another week, I hope you enjoyed the update, and thanks for stopping in to check out my grow. I'll update the journal as soon as I have a dry weight on the OG and Critical harvest. Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends, and I hope everyone has a great week.
Questions and comments are always welcome, stay medicated my friends.;)

Nice harvest, and the new children are looking good.

Nice harvest, and the new children are looking good.

Thanks 2BLgL, I'm going to check up on the grow today. Looking forward to seeing the Sour D, and how she's adapting under the LED'S, and from being in the DWC reservoir instead of a little solo cup. I'm gonna do another video today to show the harvested OG, and the Sour D in her new home.
Thanks for stopping in and checking things out, Cheers.;)

Looks Great Brotha

Looking fantastic in here

Thx Trapr.;)

Looks Great Brotha

Thx Chronic.;)

Hey stealth congrats on your bounty my friend. Everything else looks lush as usual :) :)

Hey LA, good to see ya drop in. Thanks for the congrats man, the OG I harvested is looking real nice. Its been hanging now for a couple of days, and still looking super frosty. Looks a lot nicer than the last round of OG I harvested, really looking forward to sampling some.:yummy:

sour d like the stretch in bloom
mines still stretching im gonna have to start tying over branches trying to weigh them down now
but waiting for critical and bubba to finish next week
then ill have a bit more space cause nl x s is small and the next one going down isn't big yet either
your probably scrogging so it probably work out better for you

Congratulations on your harvest!

Thanks KingJohnC.:high-five:

sour d like the stretch in bloom
mines still stretching im gonna have to start tying over branches trying to weigh them down now
but waiting for critical and bubba to finish next week
then ill have a bit more space cause nl x s is small and the next one going down isn't big yet either
your probably scrogging so it probably work out better for you

Hi Chronic.
My SourD has been in the closets for a week now. She's still adapting from the transition but the roots have really grown in the last week. Some old leaves at the bottom are yellowing, but the new growth looks great. I topped the SD in 4 more spots mid last week, she's gonna be a bush when I'm ready to flip the lights on her.;)

Gonna post another update and video later today.
Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom