re: From Seed to Smoke - RQS Critical & OG Kush - LED - DWC Scrog

Good job on the shelf drop!! Best decision ever lol

That is too cool.

:high-five: Merci Cajun.

Looking really good stealth

Thanks Duckster. Cheers.;)

Good job on the shelf drop!! Best decision ever lol

Should have taken it out months ago, don't know why I didn't.
Your SuperClosets are looking great man, your growing style is a little different than mine, but the plants are looking fantastic.;)

I had single leaves coming from the tops of one of my plants in my first grow.. It was a pure sativa from africa, so i think that the single bladed fan leaves are the ones that grow from the main colas near the top, cause lower leaves had 7 or 9 bladed leaves.

That plant is going to stretch for probably about 40 days or more, not the usual 21-25 days like most strains. at least my sativa did!

Wait it out tho!! Most likely will be some worth while smoke! I wish i had the space i do now for my sativa that i had! The grow box was too short! The Malawi Gold that i had was looking absolutely killer when i chopped and tossed it, i just didn't have another 2 months to wait for it to finish flowering after i had already been flowering it for 2 months!

:popcorn::nomo::passitleft:

I had single leaves coming from the tops of one of my plants in my first grow.. It was a pure sativa from africa, so i think that the single bladed fan leaves are the ones that grow from the main colas near the top, cause lower leaves had 7 or 9 bladed leaves.

That plant is going to stretch for probably about 40 days or more, not the usual 21-25 days like most strains. at least my sativa did!

Wait it out tho!! Most likely will be some worth while smoke! I wish i had the space i do now for my sativa that i had! The grow box was too short! The Malawi Gold that i had was looking absolutely killer when i chopped and tossed it, i just didn't have another 2 months to wait for it to finish flowering after i had already been flowering it for 2 months!

Hi Green Thumb.

I'm gonna wait it out for sure. The plant has recovered nicely now that I removed the shelf in the closet and she's not pushed right up against the LED's. The plant is still stretching a little but looks to be almost done, and the buds are starting to develop a little more also. The buds don't look like any other plant I've grown so far, but starting to look nice.
The only problem I forsee is flushing the Chunk and the Bubblelicious while still feeding the Mystery Sativa. I'm sure I'll get it done, might have to starve the Sativa for a week or so though.;)
Thanks for stopping in GreenThumb.

Hi Green Thumb.

I'm gonna wait it out for sure. The plant has recovered nicely now that I removed the shelf in the closet and she's not pushed right up against the LED's. The plant is still stretching a little but looks to be almost done, and the buds are starting to develop a little more also. The buds don't look like any other plant I've grown so far, but starting to look nice.
The only problem I forsee is flushing the Chunk and the Bubblelicious while still feeding the Mystery Sativa. I'm sure I'll get it done, might have to starve the Sativa for a week or so though.;)
Thanks for stopping in GreenThumb.

Yea i chose the starve method also on my last grow not journal-ed - they were two weeks difference from the OG to the Blue dream. Starved blue dream it was. lol

Yea i chose the starve method also on my last grow not journal-ed - they were two weeks difference from the OG to the Blue dream. Starved blue dream it was. lol

Hi Mrrobert.:ciao:

Yeah gonna starve the Mystery plant for a week or so during the flush of the Chunk and Bubblelicious, then start the feeding again cause its probably gonna take at least an extra month to flower out. I hate not knowing what strain is it. Update in a couple of days, you'll see what I mean about the bud structure.
Must be getting close to your baby being born, no? Things are gonna change BIG TIME for you once the baby arrives .;)
Thanks for stopping in.
Cheers.;)

Cant wait to see the structure your speaking of - Yes i could see the frustration of a mystery strain...... You rock every grow though!

Hey thanks for asking! The baby did come beginning of october - Thank god i spent so much time automating the grow prior and dealing with all those issues - Dont think i could have handled it otherwise. Wow did it change my life - You think you know what its gonna be like and then it comes you realize you had NO IDEA lol - New proud papa of the most beautiful girl i have seen :)

Just wish she was as easy as a nute change and simple environmental control lol

I flipped my plants to flower right before she was born - So she is little younger

What's up Stealth. Sorry I been out of the loop for a minute, but I'm subbed now.

Cant wait to see the structure your speaking of - Yes i could see the frustration of a mystery strain...... You rock every grow though!

Hey thanks for asking! The baby did come beginning of october - Thank god i spent so much time automating the grow prior and dealing with all those issues - Dont think i could have handled it otherwise. Wow did it change my life - You think you know what its gonna be like and then it comes you realize you had NO IDEA lol - New proud papa of the most beautiful girl i have seen :)

Just wish she was as easy as a nute change and simple environmental control lol

I flipped my plants to flower right before she was born - So she is little younger

That's awesome.....literally. :high-five:
Congrats on your new baby girl Mrrobert!!!!!!
I remember bringing home my son from the hospital with my wife, putting him on the living room floor in front of us, still strapped into his car seat, turning to my wife, and saying "what now?" ;)
Things changed overnight for you, but I'm sure your already getting into the new baby routine. Congrats again my friend, and cherish it, they are only this small for a very short time.
Cheers.

What's up Stealth. Sorry I been out of the loop for a minute, but I'm subbed now.

Hi Skybound, no worries at all my friend, glad you made it. The plants that this journal is named for have all been harvested, and almost all up in smoke already, but I got new stuff growing on. New update is uploading while I type, I'll post it ASAP.;)

Day 42 of flower for the Chunk, Bubblelicious, and the Mystery Sativa.

PS. Mrrobert, I forgot to get a closeup of the mystery strain, but you get a good look at what I'm talking about right at the 9:00 to 9:15 mark of the video. The bud structure is very weird, a few calyx's with pistils at each site but not the usual look of an Indica or Hybrid strain. Although you can't really see it in the video, even though the bud sites are small they are everywhere. That's why I'm thinking she might actually produce a nice yield by the time she's done. ;)

Nice video - Wow voice was not what i expected - nice bong you go there? Is that the one you just ordered online? I want to get one like that. I thought it was from a sponsors website?

I see what you mean on the mystery strain - looks like a 12 week flower lol hahah - What an amazing number of budsites on there - If they really need 12 weeks wow your right, you could get a nice pull from that!

Lastly OMG you like Hockey?! Well you do live in canada lol - LOVE HOCKEY - Played for over 10 years - Best sport ever! - My Dad coached my teams also - Was one of the greatest experiences ever - I am sure your kids will love those memories. I know i do!

Nice video - Wow voice was not what i expected - nice bong you go there? Is that the one you just ordered online? I want to get one like that. I thought it was from a sponsors website?

I see what you mean on the mystery strain - looks like a 12 week flower lol hahah - What an amazing number of budsites on there - If they really need 12 weeks wow your right, you could get a nice pull from that!

Lastly OMG you like Hockey?! Well you do live in canada lol - LOVE HOCKEY - Played for over 10 years - Best sport ever! - My Dad coached my teams also - Was one of the greatest experiences ever - I am sure your kids will love those memories. I know i do!

Sent you a PM

Friday came and went - no update - lollollollol lmfao - i wanna see that mystery strains progress - should be getting bigger now :)

anxiously waiting :):loopy::):;):

Back
Top Bottom