Glimmer Grows More Autos - Blue Dream - Amnesia & Dark Devil In Coco With MH/LEDs

top work glimmer perfect job.they will love u for that;)

Thanks so much, beast! I was impressed by the size and firmness of the colas on the one plant I topped last time. The one I just LSTed wasn't in the same league.

Awesome work Glim. Are you going to do anything with those clippings? When I topped Baby Greens, I made an attempt to clone them. Not so successful. :rofl:

I can see why cloning would suggest itself :) I almost did what Sue does -- I almost ate them!

HI glimmer , I'm no cook but would it be possible to thin it down a bit , By melting some and adding say 10 times the amount of butter ,
Or is this not possible .
Be safe .

Totally possible. And sort of what I'm doing -- I only use a limited amount of the canna butter and then fill in the rest with ordinary butter. I'm still experimenting, trying to get something mellow enough for my needs :)

Leaves are looking super good. Interested to see what the topping does for these autos.

Thanks, Shiggity! My last grow, the one topped auto did really well. We'll see!

That's the way

Thanks, doctor :)

Looking good, I have some purple kush and azura haze in the tent sitting at 5 weeks (my first grow) but ordered some autos (dark devil, thc bomb and Supersonic Cristal Storm) that will be here this coming week. I bought a bigger tent for these, 39"x39" and will be doing 2 DD and 2 Cristal Storm as soon as they come in.
You have done such a great job on these it has inspired me to get some autos going.

:goodjob: and that makes 50...im free

Now you have to learn the secret handshake!

It's easy...

:smokin::passitleft::smokin:

I'm anxious to see how they look after the topping :reading420magazine:

Bet they look great :thumb:

Yeah yeah yeah, show us your girls, with their tops off. Topless girls are my favorite. I love that I can say that and be a pothead instead of a pervert.

Now you have to learn the secret handshake!

It's easy...

:smokin::passitleft::smokin:

Yeah yeah yeah, show us your girls, with their tops off. Topless girls are my favorite. I love that I can say that and be a pothead instead of a pervert.

:bump:

No sir Camo, train 'em so when you walk in the room with a big ol' pimp hand they automatically bend over for ya with a snap of your fingers.

Ok glimmer, I'll stop corrupting your journal. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom