Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Am going to post soon my entire squishing setup that will be for sale.
I cannot do Rosin anymore because of health issues, so will be making FECO for caps.
I have been watching what a combo of Rosin and FECO (made with the pucks of the press) and doing just straight FECO and my return is better is better with making straight FECO.

Am going to post soon my entire squishing setup that will be for sale.
I cannot do Rosin anymore because of health issues, so will be making FECO for caps.
I have been watching what a combo of Rosin and FECO (made with the pucks of the press) and doing just straight FECO and my return is better is better with making straight FECO.
Hey, I am sure this will be in the post but you are not in Alberta but some stroke of luck are you?

GG4 grandpa goodies
@bobrown14 Howdy bob! Been awhile, eh? Hope all is good with you over in your neck of the woods. I've been drifting alot lately. Maybe being more of a nomad with no one place as home. Anywho- good to see you still chiming in and helping others.
You and Grandpa Tokin keep up the good fight! The world is in need of good souls such as yourselves. Hope to chat it up you boys again sometime soon.
Sparks ✌

Still here brother Sparks. Poppin and growin. Green green green all over. Yay its spring in the mountains. The grass is growing. And love love love is in the air.

Still here brother Sparks. Poppin and growin. Green green green all over. Yay its spring in the mountains. The grass is growing. And love love love is in the air.
Always been my favorite time of the year, that's for sure. Glad to hear that you're good. I'll have to pop in on you a little more often. Still have a perpetual grow journal going? I'll figure it out and find you.
Keep em green @bobrown14

Yup still at it. Been a little slacking lately. Gotta lot of real world I'm trying to get in the rear view mirror but we moving a head!

I hadda problem with hemp Aphids that was really really tough for me to kick to the curb for some reason. We moved to a new home last year. My grow space I think was used by the previous owner for growing.

I ended up with every possible pest known to cannabis growers and have no idea where they came from. Now thinking the woodwork. I cleaned everything top to btm inside out before setup. The hemp aphids were already resistant to most everything I tried on them.

Wetable sulfur along with Takedown strong mix 2% finally did them in... for now fingers crossed.

YO! YO! YO! S’Up?

Still here and still kickin butt! I’m about to start a small garage grow. I bought a 2x4 tent and all the fixins. Now if I can only remember how to grow some dank. Heck, maybe I should just continue on with this journal…

Anywho, I’m still keeping up with my nutrition and exercise. My weight has stabilized at about 180-185 lbs and I’m walking 1.5+ hours every day. I continue to add “old-man” resistance training daily as well, in a Push-Pull-Squat rotation. It seems to work for me and I feel great. As always proper nutrition is the hardest part. I like cookies, but cookies don’t like me. I’m fortunate to have a wife who takes care of me though. She likes to eat clean so it really helps keep me on track as well. That, and she does all the cooking…there is that. :cool:

This will be my first attempt at growing in over a year. I don’t have all my usual stuff and I’m in a garage, but I’ll give it a shot and see what happens. I’m just going to start with two auto flowers: Humbolt Vanilla Latte and FastBuds Six Shooter. Both are germinating in a paper towel as I type this. Picture below.

I also bought a Mars Hydro SP3000 for the 2x4 and I’m interested in seeing how she performs. Should be enough for what I need. I’ll try to keep up with some pictures as often as possible. As always, I’ll be attempting this little grow in DWC . Wish me luck, I need it.

PS. I still squeeze my own. :)

Good to see ya! How’s it going up there?
Its good! Been super crazy with the business side of things. Im a grandpa now! My oldest had twins, 1 boy 1 girls. Im still rocking the gg4 n bcp. The state issued a lot more rules with recreational coming up so im dealing with that. Crazy as ever but still moving forward!

@Grandpa Tokin :snowboating: I been wondering about you from time to time. Awesome you kept up with working out. Happy for you bro. It ain’t easy pushing yourself on a daily basis until it becomes a habit.

I been running a sp3000 in a 2x4 for a couple years now. Perfect for for that tent. Your gonna rock it out..:headbanger:

Its good! Been super crazy with the business side of things. Im a grandpa now! My oldest had twins, 1 boy 1 girls. Im still rocking the gg4 n bcp. The state issued a lot more rules with recreational coming up so im dealing with that. Crazy as ever but still moving forward!
Congratulations Gramps! I’m glad you still have her. I missed growing so much. It gets in your blood.

Can't wait to watch you grow autos in hydro...no pressure though!

:welcome: back. I hope all is well in the land of velcro sneakers. :)

It’s all good here. I’m hoping I can grow something. Anything would be fantastic.

us grampas need support indeed,, of all kinds,, ha,,

karma sent friend,, get yer grow on indeed

Back
Top Bottom