Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Got 3 bags of Fox Farm happy frog but could not find solo cups with the round bottom. Anyone else had that problem or should I just get the square bottom cups. šŸ‹
Thatā€™s weird, I had never seen a square bottom solo cup before.

Good morning all it is raining here this morning, but I do not think it will rain all day. 2 days to go and I am starting but I have a lot of things going on this weekend so it will be tight, but I will get it done. It will only be around 50 degrees here today I hope my sunflower is ok outside in the rain had one up and die on me yesterday. I appreciate you stopping by. Happy growing and be safe. :thumb: šŸ‹

Good morning all it is raining here this morning, but I do not think it will rain all day. 2 days to go and I am starting but I have a lot of things going on this weekend so it will be tight, but I will get it done. It will only be around 50 degrees here today I hope my sunflower is ok outside in the rain had one up and die on me yesterday. I appreciate you stopping by. Happy growing and be safe. :thumb: šŸ‹
Walmart is the most Evil Corporation ever! I watched a documentary about them and wish more people would see it. They practice unfair methods, they treat employees like garbage and they kill Mom and Pop stores which in turn kills small towns. I dispise everything about them and their owners the Waltonā€™s. CLšŸ€

Good morning :420: I have the kid back working in the yard and I was out back and my sunflower that did not die looks really good, nice and healthy. Got to go get some solo cups today then I am ready to pop some seeds tomorrow. I will put my last 3 flowers out today in the back they will look nice out there. Have a great day and happy growing. :green_heart:šŸ‹

Walmart is the most Evil Corporation ever! I watched a documentary about them and wish more people would see it. They practice unfair methods, they treat employees like garbage and they kill Mom and Pop stores which in turn kills small towns. I dispise everything about them and their owners the Waltonā€™s. CLšŸ€
i would agree evil corp along with almost every other big box store, i'd rather spend a few extra $$$ & support smaller brick & mortar stores

Good morning :420: I have the kid back working in the yard and I was out back and my sunflower that did not die looks really good, nice and healthy. Got to go get some solo cups today then I am ready to pop some seeds tomorrow. I will put my last 3 flowers out today in the back they will look nice out there. Have a great day and happy growing. :green_heart:šŸ‹
like the night before christmas, have a good day

Ha! I can see you now Keith, one minute after midnight, opening your new pack of solo cups & new bag of soil, fiddling with the light in your tent, telling the Sunflowers they're on their own now!

Seed Drop! :ganjamon:

Ha! I can see you now Keith, one minute after midnight, opening your new pack of solo cups & new bag of soil, fiddling with the light in your tent, telling the Sunflowers they're on their own now!

Seed Drop! :ganjamon:
Just like that GDB. I have my shot glasses lined up ready to go and my solo cups withe the corners sliced off. I think I am going to put my seeds in the shot glasses tonight and in moisten paper towels tomorrow. Had to buy 50 cups when I only needed 6. Like my rubber coated wire I bought could have bought 1 roll for $12 but bought 6 rolls for $15.49 I will never use them all. I did kick the sunflowers out of the tent today and they are in the back yard. The kids working in the back yard stepped on my flower that was doing good back there. :circle-of-love: šŸ‹

You should hear my wife complaining I do not care about the sunflowers anymore. I do care about the flowers just not that much. šŸ‹
HILARIOUS! :rofl:

i would agree evil corp along with almost every other big box store, i'd rather spend a few extra $$$ & support smaller brick & mortar stores
Walmart has business practices that are killing Americans jobs. The companies have to move their factories to China to be able to compete. They are making China richer and selling us their goods. The workers are not making any money and working 14 hours days 7 days a week. Frontline did several stories about them and reveal their ways. CLšŸ€

Walmart has business practices that are killing Americans jobs. The companies have to move their factories to China to be able to compete. They are making China richer and selling us their goods. The workers are not making any money and working 14 hours days 7 days a week. Frontline did several stories about them and reveal their ways. CLšŸ€
Itā€™s the same here. They own our petrol stations now too.

They are killing local competition. Bakeries, butchers, fruit shops all closing down coz they canā€™t compete with the prices.

Big companies like that will lose money on bread just to break small business. Once all the bakeries are gone they can name their price.

I donā€™t buy supermarkets home brands ever. I pay more to support their competition.

Back
Top Bottom