Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

I have a question I have never used a tent and light before I have the light set at 20 percent but do not have any idea how long I should keep the light on does it matter when they are sprouts? I would appreciate any help I do not know what I am doing. :lot-o-toke: 🍋

I start mine out at 20/4, then go to 18/6 about 3 weeks in.
No particular reason I do it that way, but it seems to work ok..

I have a question I have never used a tent and light before I have the light set at 20 percent but do not have any idea how long I should keep the light on does it matter when they are sprouts? I would appreciate any help I do not know what I am doing. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
i'm pretty sure even with photo periods 18 on 6 off

I've had plants that were being grown under 18/6 start to shift to flower when I moved them outside at the end of May.
The hours of daylight at the end of May at this latitude (43⁰ N) would be about 15, so now I start them under a 15/9 schedule.

I think I am making more out of this than I should. I did this last year I will do the same. Sunup, Sundown. Outside if in the 60s Harden them off first. Then out every day till the nights are warm enough to leave them out. Something like that. :lot-o-toke: 🍋

I think I am making more out of this than I should. I did this last year I will do the same. Sunup, Sundown. Outside if in the 60s Harden them off first. Then out every day till the nights are warm enough to leave them out. Something like that. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
Sounds like a plan!

Morning Keith!
:passitleft:

Stoked for ya brother! Congrats on the new babies. I'm sure they will find their color quickly. They just need to wake up & stretch their legs a bit.
🤙

I took another look and all but 1 came up but they are yellowish in color i think I may have to germinate some more seeds I will wait and see. 🍋
I've had lots of yellow sprouts, and they were all fine. It's nothing to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom