KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Hey KJC, sorry to interrupt your journal, because its journals like yours that I have been learning from and I hate reading through all the off topic posts that just take up room and time. That being said sir, I know you are a moderator and I am trying to start my first journal. I can't pm because I dont have the post count. When I go to journals, do I just go to start new thread? I am not sure and I havent found a how-to guide for journal starting. I am really excited to get started to so if you could help me out I would appreciate it. Once again, sorry for the long post on your journal but I need your help KJC.

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Hey KJC, sorry to interrupt your journal, because its journals like yours that I have been learning from and I hate reading through all the off topic posts that just take up room and time. That being said sir, I know you are a moderator and I am trying to start my first journal. I can't pm because I dont have the post count. When I go to journals, do I just go to start new thread? I am not sure and I havent found a how-to guide for journal starting. I am really excited to get started to so if you could help me out I would appreciate it. Once again, sorry for the long post on your journal but I need your help KJC.

Hi there (king sorry for jumping in)

Here is a GREAT how to that should sort you out my friend...

How to Make a Grow Journal

Hope you come right... KJ my apologies again for treading in your yard!!!

A verry Happy Grow And Smoke to you!!

:)

Thank you KJC, I'm trying to add a signature to my journal right now. Chronic sent me the info on how, and I did it but I still dont have a signature at the bottom. Also, how do you subscribe to a journal? Sorry for the waste of space newb questions. I'm just excited to immerse myself in this awesome site completely.

Thank you KJC, I'm trying to add a signature to my journal right now. Chronic sent me the info on how, and I did it but I still dont have a signature at the bottom. Also, how do you subscribe to a journal? Sorry for the waste of space newb questions. I'm just excited to immerse myself in this awesome site completely.

Here is everything you should need to know to add a link to your grow journal in your signature.

How To Add Links To Signatures

To subscribed to a journal either simply reply to the thread or go to top right, Thread Tools> Subscribed To This Thread.

:lot-o-toke::reading420magazine:

Damn, thought I was early, but I`m here now. In the back with OMM and the other old farts. We gonna vape a couple while we wait for the show to start.

Yooper you are early theres just sooo many
folk here its a little like a Ganja festival:high-five::peace:

KingJ, great thread! :thumb:

Would you mind posting any specs, details & ball park cost for your newly sponsored LED's (if you have something more you can share)

thanks for sharing that LED sponsor post on my journal last week, I'd like to see a "spec sheet" or something like that, opposed to a link.

shortcut is at the bottom here :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom