MrMysfyt's 2nd - Budmaster II 1200 GOD LED Colored - Soil - 5'x5' Tent Journal - 2015

Lol I ain't anything special. Just normally spend my life with my head in my plants is all! :)
Those numbers should be a piece of piss to be honest :) ill be going for 5 girls and aiming for over 15 a pop. Just using smaller fluxes with more vert given. :)
I'm actually getting excited again lol. Just being able to play with some new nutes and stuff is putting a smile back on my face! :)

The King was dead, long live the King :cheesygrinsmiley:.

Ha your both really kind :) I'm just gonna be happy to be busy again with green endeavors :)

This growing malarkey is both addictive and therapeutic... now, if Paul from BM could just invent that fast-forward button for the GOD light.... :)

You know I'll be hanging around MM. I will help anywhere I can brother.

15 oz. Per plant is exactly what I was hoping for LA. You are definitely redefining harvest expectations and setting records. :)

Just a quick update to prove I've not disappeared completely. The HSO Purple Trainwreck & HSO Blue Dream seem to have completely recovered from their earlier neglect and are now thriving under the Budmaster 1200 GOD light on low setting with just 6 of the LED panels lit.

Purple Trainwreck are the two on the left and Blue Dream the two on the right:

P1000607_Large_.JPG

Purple Trainwreck:

P1000608_Large_.JPG

Blue Dream:

P1000609_Large_.JPG

I am currently soaking up the Great British sunshine and tending to the outside garden, then going abroad for a few days at the weekend. I have now received all of the parts for the Budmaster Orion 60-OD lighting strips and as soon as I can fathom how to hang them effectively over the plants they will be in use... happy growing :)

Glad your still about my friend! :) hope you have a great few days away! :)

Thanks L.A.... everything's sweet with the plants, just me still feeling out of sorts. Taking a leaf out of your book and having a short blast out on holiday to see if it blows away the cobwebs :)

Wishing you all the best on your break mate. I'm glad to see your plants have turned around for you after your bad time with your health.

Like you, I am spending loads of time in the garden and I'm off to Europe soon on a road trip.

Thanks Medfarmer and great to hear about your road trip... I'm actually going to see a friend who's been working in Belgium for a few months this weekend. Later in the year we're also planning another European road trip and driving all the way to Montenegro, stopping at loads of destinations on the way there and back. We've done it once before, driving all the way to Ukraine and really enjoyed it, so here's hoping you also have a fantastic time :)

Don't forget your chocolates from Belgium :drool:

My trip goes like this: France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Switzerland, France then home. I can't wait as I enjoy driving.

That's my kind of holiday too.... you end up seeing so much more than on boring days sat by a pool. We did all those places last time around on the way to and from Ukraine. We both loved Poland, including the thought-provoking stop-over at Auschwitz-Birkenau. Switzerland is jaw-droopingly beautiful with postcard views at every turn and Germany is great fun on the Autobahns :)

You both sound like your gonna have a great time away :) just make sure to get back here safely :)

Ummm.... still haven't worked out what I'm going to do with the plants over the three weeks that we're away... fancy some plant-sitting L.A.? :)

That's my kind of holiday too.... you end up seeing so much more than on boring days sat by a pool. We did all those places last time around on the way to and from Ukraine. We both loved Poland, including the thought-provoking stop-over at Auschwitz-Birkenau. Switzerland is jaw-droopingly beautiful with postcard views at every turn and Germany is great fun on the Autobahns :)

That makes me more excited.

We are going to visit Auschwitz too.

That makes me more excited.

We are going to visit Auschwitz too.

In a strange sort of way it makes you appreciate your lot in life much more. The highlight of ours was a visit to Chernobyl exactly 25 years after the reactor explosion. It wasn't what I expected at all and to see how nature has clawed back a once thriving area was amazing :)

Back
Top Bottom