Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Yep the lying part can’t be defended. I guess they had to somehow get their foot in the door, but shady tacticts nonetheless.

Well the acquisition part was obvious. That’s the model in general. The problem is they’d be bought down the road this way or another so they had to plan for this. There’s just too much dough on the table. Atm market is valued globally at $344 bln and this will grow, so anyone who can establish dominance first wins the first round. There’s really no way around it.

Canadian corpirations bought two companies here recently an Italian one and a Swiss one and they both grow hemp basically, but they’ll be worth way more in just 3 yrs.

There’s a feeding frenzy globally and if you’re not a shark you might as well forget about it!

I only hope that EU starts falling in line with the times, cause otherwise Canadians will buy us out before we even start!

Mexico announced they will be rec legal by October. Acreage Holdings of Canada already own the largest production facility in Mexico. They have cash assets of 37 billion Dollars.

There’s a feeding frenzy globally and if you’re not a shark you might as well forget about it!

Phylos is partnered with a Canadian company (SugarBud) in Alberta which was formerly( as of April 2,2019) an oil/gas company. (Posted about it in sheds thread a week ago)

It will be us “die hard” cannabis enthusiasts that keep the smaller/family/craft growers alive. The corporate stuff will be fed to the rest of em.

I do question the future of home growing in Canada. But time will tell.

Crazy stuff to say the least.

Mexico announced they will be rec legal by October. Acreage Holdings of Canada already own the largest production facility in Mexico. They have cash assets of 37 billion Dollars.

So since I’m carpooling home, I googled acreage holdings.... the people that were managing it ... past house speakers/governors.... former prime minister of Canada.... investment bankers... :lot-o-toke:

Yes exactly, the second biggest cannabis biz in the world is Canopy in Canada. They just offered 4 billion dollars for an American cannabis company with dispensaries in multiple States. Want bet the US is going to legalize at the Federal level real soon. Lol

Canadian....here's my feelins on growing here. Right now things are happy , happy because they said and made it legal for us to finally grow our own .....up to four plants , per household. Great , all's good right...?? Wrong, ..here's wat's gonna happen. As soon as someone burns their house down and someone gets killed in the fire...yup,..u guessed it...they will say no more growing in your homes. Then guess wat...yup...they force the masses to buy from them ....simple,..it will happen. Sad state of affairs.....

I just saw this on another forum. It's Dubi from ACE seeds commenting on the A5 breeding.

Thanks everyone for your interest on this new strain, much appreciated
huggg.gif
Looking forward to see your progresses with Killer A5 Haze in the upcoming months.
wave.gif

We have just harvested a new batch of Killer A5 Haze fem seeds, she will be back in stock as soon as possible, after doing some germinations tests. I will keep you updated when she is available again.

And yes, Killer A5 Haze is the only A5 Haze hybrid we are going to commercially release and it will be available only in feminized format.
I wish i did not have restrictions when breeding with her, but that's the current situation. Thanks for your understanding
smile.gif

So the ones I've shared other A5 testers with you may want to clone them because they won't see the light of day. This is a bummer but you may end up with something special no one else can have.

....Oh and very bad news from ACE about not producing any hybrids from /with the A5! I guess it's good in one way , but man...i wish i cloned these A5 X Panama's....they are wicked vigorous and looks like i will have to cherish the produce from them....rats soup!:(

...If my plan to reverse a portion of the Killer X A5 that I have started is a success, the next logical move would be to do the same on one of A5 X Panama I'm gonna be running...got added incentive now...cheerz... :thumb::high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Canadian....here's my feelins on growing here. Right now things are happy , happy because they said and made it legal for us to finally grow our own .....up to four plants , per household. Great , all's good right...?? Wrong, ..here's wat's gonna happen. As soon as someone burns their house down and someone gets killed in the fire...yup,..u guessed it...they will say no more growing in your homes. Then guess wat...yup...they force the masses to buy from them ....simple,..it will happen. Sad state of affairs.....

And don’t let your insurance company know you’re growing at home or they will cancel your house insurance.... I forget who posted about it... I’ll see if I can find it :thumb:

Now I’ve got a reason to buy seeds and the wife can’t get angry :rofl:

Ya, funny thing...for me...nothing has changed ....except more people want my produce now....:ganjamon:

Yeah but Phylos! Another day, go watch that video, at least the first 8 minutes, were just a bunch of chumps growing crap! This farking arse muncher should not be doing presentations or at minimum he should have someone else put together the power point. :rofl:

Ya, funny thing...for me...nothing has changed ....except more people want my produce now....:ganjamon:
That is the way I look at life. I make my own rules. I live on the Republic of Kitchenhawk. Nothing ever changes here.
Yeah but Phylos! Another day, go watch that video, at least the first 8 minutes, were just a bunch of chumps growing crap! This farking arse muncher should not be doing presentations or at minimum he should have someone else put together the power point. :rofl:
Yeah, and there are a bunch of hill billy's in the woods that sells every drop of moonshine they make every year. And their product is better than any of the moonshine in the liquor stores. I have had it.

will buy us out before we even start!
I’m pretty sure that’s what is happening here already. There are “cannabinoid clinics” here already, some of which are Canadian businesses. But the only licensed providers charge amazing prices and only a tiny number of medical conditions qualify. So if you can find a Doc that is registered to approve you for it - you have to fill out masses of paperwork every time and pay big dollars. One I saw recently was over $600 for a 25ml bottle of 1:1 oil. MInd boggling.
, the next logical move would be to do the same on one of A5 X Panama I'm gonna be running...got added incentive now...cheerz... :thumb::high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
:bravo:
:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom