New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

Hey man.... those seeds from the hermie ....won't they hermie as well? anyone? I've never let one go that far so I'd like to know :peace:

Have grown out hermie seeds that turned out fine & did not hermie. Key for me is little/no stress = no hermies. :Namaste:

Same here :love: Actually were a lot better then the mom :laughtwo:
Agreed. I've come to the conclusion that having the hermie trait just means a plant will hermie much easier when dealing with stress. If we run a high risk hermie traited plant stress free it shouldn't hermie but as Woody pointed out even thinking it's life line is in jeopardy can be stressful enough for some high risk plants to hermie for self preservation. If you find you have a strain like this but it's a keeper it can be worth it to always chop a little earlier.

As far as those 2 hermies I just dealt with I'd be willing to bet our whole grow that it was the stress of switching the Big Tent from 12/12 to 11/13 approximately a month ago. You might say "If that's the case why is just an hour difference causing plants with the hermie trait to hermie when the drastic flip from 18/6 to 12/12 isn't". This is because when a plant is vegging it can't hermie, be pollinated, etc, etc.

A light hermie meaning not to heavy (not too many nanners) can be consider a blessing since it only gives that plant and maybe the ones next to it a few beans but not enough to compromise the harvest.

Happy Thanksgiving to my American family :circle-of-love:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours BAR!

:circle-of-love:

And a very Happy thanks giving from me and the P :circle-of-love:

:hug::hug::geek::passitleft::hug::hug::hippy::thanks:

Congrats on the 9 Broke Ass... Happy Thanksgiving.....:circle-of-love:
And a Happy Belated Thanksgiving to each and everyone of you and your families. We had a lovely one and are on the road heading home as I type.
Just a little side note:

I was introduced to a band called "Alabama Shakes" while we were there. Ended up going to "BooYube" and watching as many of their live performances as I could find. Hell of a group no matter what type of music you're into.

That's "Alabama Shakes"

Just a little side note:

I was introduced to a band called "Alabama Shakes" while we were there. Ended up going to "BooYube" and watching as many of their live performances as I could find. Hell of a group no matter what type of music you're into.

:thumb: Ain' she amazing?

Unreal Gray, they're like Jazz, Soul, Blues, Country & Western, & Folk music all rolled into one. And I don't mean different songs have separate sounds, all these vibes come through in each song. The lead singer hits so many different styles and sounds complimenting the flow & timing of the band. UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE!

So here's a look at the Bloom Tent. We flooded the bin with 5gals of PH adjusted tap Tuesday night and they just loved it! Maybe it's because I haven't went more than a day without seeing our girls in a long time Budworshipper but I'd swear they get along better without me.
I also had changed from the Spider 9 LED lamp to the Top Led 96x3w reflector lamp because the Spider runs a little too hot for the tent to be closed all day 24hrs straight.

The Spider 9 is back up and running.
PS: Don't mind the yellow girl, she's the 2nd to last plant from the "2lt perpetual grow" but everything in the new "Never Ending Harvest" in all 3 tents is as Woody would say; Keepem Green...

IMG_00020531.jpg

IMG_00020537.jpg

IMG_00020540.jpg

Thank you B A R. :circle-of-love: I'm lost in the videos right now. Yes, she is amazing. Wow!

Well we grow with clones & 3 years since started with seed ... after they root, put'em in 2l hempi pots in 24 hr for the first 2 weeks, then stick'em in bloom @ 11/13 under 450w leds ....they seem to be real hardy...have the power drop a couple times & have had few herme (knock on wood...lol) so its hard for me to say about an hour making a big difference , but I don't change strains so I'll take your word on it....LOL..Because looking at those great picts. show you got skills :peace:

To clarify "Introduced to" I meant I had never heard of the group before our trip. My cousin from VA was playing a few tracks by Alabama Shakes. I wish I had been somewhere they were performing.

On another note Fifi, you had the both of us here on pins and needles. Don't do that again!

They're looking great Reg.
Thanxx Melon Farmer.

QUICK UPDATE​
Nov 28, 2015​

DALE'S BLUE BLOOD
(Dry Weight)

Minus the test buds I chopped.

IMG_00020505.jpg

I've decided to do a step by step tutorial on the training method I've been using. It's a combination of LA's flux style, super-cropping, LST, and topping.

First off we top early (first true node) in the solo cup to get the branches starting as low as possible.

WHITE WIDOW X BIG BUD Clone Day 42 (Step by Step Training Tutorial)

She was transplanted into a 3gal Smart Pot of PJ's Organic Soil Mix.

IMG_00020550.jpg

IMG_00020559.jpg

Then we lay her down in an early Low Stress Training style.

IMG_00020563.jpg

IMG_00020564.jpg

We'll wait for this little branch to get some height before laying it down.

IMG_00020570.jpg

To be continued...

I really need to try your training next time I have a Sativa dom. I just gave away my flowering super silver haze because it was touching the led lights and had 6 weeks left of flowering.. I did give it the mainling/flux but it still stretched 700%

Reps for all that you do, BAR!

Back
Top Bottom