OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Good to read you are feeling better

Rock On
:allgood:
OMM

A Small Picture Update of the Girls

The Tent with Dr G lower right growing like the weed she is.....

tent43.jpg

The Black Russian

br.JPG

The Violator Small.

viosmall3.JPG

The Violator Big

viobig2.JPG

Top of the bud to ya OMM
them girl,s are looking real nice the good Dr is looking well an did you say she is a Sativa dominent her leave,s sure look like a Sativa:circle-of-love:
I think I will be harvesting real soon I am thinking just one more watering then it,s time for there chop I was wondering if you might have a good trick for drying a bud or 2 quickly an giving the rest a week long slow dry in the airing cuboard:goodjob:

Top of the bud to ya OMM
them girl,s are looking real nice the good Dr is looking well an did you say she is a Sativa dominent her leave,s sure look like a Sativa:circle-of-love:
I think I will be harvesting real soon I am thinking just one more watering then it,s time for there chop I was wondering if you might have a good trick for drying a bud or 2 quickly an giving the rest a week long slow dry in the airing cuboard:goodjob:

Hi jaga to your and you Lady. :high-five:

DR, G is 100% sativa and takes 95 days of flower to finish. She grows very tall. I worry about that in the Hawaiian winds. She doesn't yield much either. What she does yield is a fantastic up high. Dr. Lester Grinspoon created her.
Here colas are compact green and and red beads loosely strung on stems. I always wanted to grow her before I stop growing.
:adore:

If you have cable box or something warm to lay them on that will dry them faster....or a microwave.:clap:

Peace Brother

Hi jaga to your and you Lady. :high-five:

DR, G is 100% sativa and takes 95 days of flower to finish. She grows very tall. I worry about that in the Hawaiian winds. She doesn't yield much either. What she does yield is a fantastic up high. Dr. Lester Grinspoon created her.
Here colas are compact green and and red beads loosely strung on stems. I always wanted to grow her before I stop growing.
:adore:

If you have cable box or something warm to lay them on that will dry them faster....or a microwave.:clap:

Peace Brother

Thanks OMM I think I will go with the cable box an get one on the go today
yep that Doc is going ta be some High when it kind of pan,s out. I like some Sativa,s but genrally they make me a little Para:thanks:

Thanks OMM I think I will go with the cable box an get one on the go today
yep that Doc is going ta be some High when it kind of pan,s out. I like some Sativa,s but genrally they make me a little Para:thanks:

Yes,,,,me too!

Good morning you old fart and a Happy Munchday to ya. Your girls are growing like crazy and look so good. :circle-of-love: Hope you are feeling better. Not a good thing when the target is the toilet. :cheesygrinsmiley:

My neighbor was just over on Kauai for a week and he said it was raining almost none stop. They still had a good time but not a lot of exploring.

Good morning you old fart and a Happy Munchday to ya. Your girls are growing like crazy and look so good. :circle-of-love: Hope you are feeling better. Not a good thing when the target is the toilet. :cheesygrinsmiley:

My neighbor was just over on Kauai for a week and he said it was raining almost none stop. They still had a good time but not a lot of exploring.

:lot-o-toke:Now it,s not like im jealous or anything but Hawaii in the rain would beat the Island of white in the summer hand,s down actually that would go for all the british Isle,s :passitleft:Na some of the island,s are beautiful like the hebrdies but have you ever really wanted to chance going on the maybe 1 nice day they might get every so many year,s :dreamy:

From one old fart to another Happy Munchday to you too!. It's the rainy season right now, so yep rain almost all the time. Little late to say it, but they should have did a bit of research before they came. Of course sometimes we have no choice about vacations.
Glad they had a good time any way. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom