OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Best of wondrous waves of new found vigour to you and yours, also the plants lol. Hope your having a better day than me my friend! :(
My little girls have fallen in number. Im a bit buggered lol. Oh well you live you learn. May my bad luck be flipped and bounced back as good fortune for your girls. Best of buds! :)

Well Phooey my friend. Your little ladies are reducing their number. Maybe only the worthy are surviving and it's a good omen. :love:

Thanks for the thoughts, however I would like it more if it directed back at you. I've had years to play and your just starting. May the Pot masters in the sky smile lovingly on your grow and all that comes after. Fret Not! :hug::angel::hug:

Oh OMM! You have plants outdoors again!:cheer:

I absolutely love the Black Russian- she looks sooo happy in the sun.:green_heart:
I'll be watching her closely as that's a strain I have in mind for one of my next grows. I had some seeds that were half Black Dominica last year, but none of them survived the seedling phase (because of me being a noob- not that they were bad seeds.

PS. it's a chilly 66 in the house and everything outside is still, cold, and white- but thanks to your pics I don't feel as sad about it!!! - at least its green somewhere on this planet! :cheesygrinsmiley: Happy growing!:peace:

OMM & Jo,
Missed everything yesterday, but I`m backkkkkk. Hope your bug went to the next place. All your girls like your green thumbs, and they show it. Dr. Grin will grow tall and get there quickly. Topped mine several time trying to keep her under control. She got a little over 5'. Forgot what she gave me, will check it out though. You and Jo have a great Twotokeday.

Oh OMM! You have plants outdoors again!:cheer:

I absolutely love the Black Russian- she looks sooo happy in the sun.:green_heart:
I'll be watching her closely as that's a strain I have in mind for one of my next grows. I had some seeds that were half Black Dominica last year, but none of them survived the seedling phase (because of me being a noob- not that they were bad seeds.

PS. it's a chilly 66 in the house and everything outside is still, cold, and white- but thanks to your pics I don't feel as sad about it!!! - at least its green somewhere on this planet! :cheesygrinsmiley: Happy growing!:peace:

Hi you poor cold Hippie. Hate to say it, but it's 88 right now. :hippy:
If I could I would send some of it to you.
This is my second grow of Black Russian, she really good smoke, right up there with the Chemdawg CHH grew.
To bad the seeds with Black Dominica failed. Seems like that is one strong mix with anything.
Think I may just put my little Black Russian out, it's not going very well. My fault, tried a new soil. Fail!
Here's wishing you have a warm spell. :thumb:

OMM & Jo,
Missed everything yesterday, but I`m backkkkkk. Hope your bug went to the next place. All your girls like your green thumbs, and they show it. Dr. Grin will grow tall and get there quickly. Topped mine several time trying to keep her under control. She got a little over 5'. Forgot what she gave me, will check it out though. You and Jo have a great Twotokeday.

Hey yooper! Happens to us all, we all are busy with other things. Or maybe just too blitzed to care. I'm giving Dr. Grin allot of silica. Maybe that will help her survive our wind. I swear she grows 4 inches a day.
Jo and I send you our best Buddy.
:thumb::high-five:

:high-five:

((((((OMM)))))) My sweet sexy man:circle-of-love:

That Black Russian looks sooooo great! As do all your girls! Are you tired of the Olympics yet? My hubby is tired of it recording often! I love the ice skating like Jo, but pretty much try to catch the highlights of most everything except curling... can't seem to get into it at all.

Visited your off topic area - what a hoot! And got to see Jaga & Padma. :)

Also visited LA's areas... Doggone on losing girls. But sounds like he will be growing in the US soon! :) And just loved the perfect looking plant ... Hmm can't remember what he called that, but I am going to try it! He fixed my recurrent problem in LSTing my plants, they always seem heavier on one side of the plant. Topping to make two sides would sure solve that problem!

OMM, I sure do love your grow. It is soooooo wonderful seeing the fantastic results you are producing!!!

hmmmm 88???? Don't think I remember being that warm!! Been cold a long time here. Hope to someday get above freezing!

LOVIES!!!!

OMM & Jo,
And a great Weednesday evening to you guys. 88 ? Enjoy it outside in the island breeze`s.

You actually posted the uploads url that you get when the photo is halfway uploaded, instead of the url where the photo was. :thumb:

We're fixing it for you now brother. :high-five:
:Namaste:

Looks like 420 removed the picture of the new girl. I left the plastic bag it came in so they erased it.

To clear things up the new girl is a Dr. Grinspoon! :yummy::clap::cheesygrinsmiley:

Great weednsday Night to ya OMM Buddy
ill be by to help you move those things around :thumb:

((((((OMM)))))) My sweet sexy man:circle-of-love:

That Black Russian looks sooooo great! As do all your girls! Are you tired of the Olympics yet? My hubby is tired of it recording often! I love the ice skating like Jo, but pretty much try to catch the highlights of most everything except curling... can't seem to get into it at all.

Visited your off topic area - what a hoot! And got to see Jaga & Padma. :)

Also visited LA's areas... Doggone on losing girls. But sounds like he will be growing in the US soon! :) And just loved the perfect looking plant ... Hmm can't remember what he called that, but I am going to try it! He fixed my recurrent problem in LSTing my plants, they always seem heavier on one side of the plant. Topping to make two sides would sure solve that problem!

OMM, I sure do love your grow. It is soooooo wonderful seeing the fantastic results you are producing!!!

hmmmm 88???? Don't think I remember being that warm!! Been cold a long time here. Hope to someday get above freezing!

LOVIES!!!!

:circle-of-love::love::love: High There You Beautiful Granny Girl! :love::love::circle-of-love:

Thanks about the Black Russian outside....I have to put a few more clothes pins on her to get her even.
This time I topped a bit too much. Got to spread her out more. The little one is going out soon. She is not going to well inside. Used a the wrong soil on her. Damn experiment!
:thedoubletake:

Soon as I get a bit of help the big Violator is going out too. :high-five:

I'm sprouting a White Widow too. The only one I grew was stomped into oblivion by Jo when she was in here old berserk mode about me growing. Shame, I had LSTed all the way around her pot. Oh! Well! Hopefully I will smoke my first White Widow soon! :yummy:

Yeah, a shame about Light Addict. I would love it if he comes stateside. I think he would love it here.:party:

Glad you liked my OFF TOPIC pages. I try to add a bit of fun every night.:yahoo:

Sorry......just had to open two more windows...it's 86 in here! Snuggle up to your Honey!:kiss:

OMM & Jo,
And a great Weednesday evening to you guys. 88 ? Enjoy it outside in the island breeze`s.

I'll be thinking of you yooper ol buddy...but it isn't going to help ya much. I know you are cold. Reading the paper, it seems cold every where but here. Bundle up ol friend!

You actually posted the uploads url that you get when the photo is halfway uploaded, instead of the url where the photo was. :thumb:

We're fixing it for you now brother. :high-five:
:Namaste:

Thank you kind Sir! I get confused sometimes now.:scratchinghead:

Back
Top Bottom