smallbr2.jpg

inviodrg.jpg

cronicogkushdust.jpg

cronicogkush.jpg

bigvio3.jpg

bigblkrussian.jpg

all57.jpg

fini

Hope the day or night or whatever :) finds you and Jo both in the best of health, spirits and harmony! :) also grievously great weed to you OMM :)

Thank You LA...not one of my best days. Will be back tomorrow! :popcorn::popcorn:

Good evening weed OMM. Your girls outside are looking very nice. Can't wait till spring so I can get some going. :peace: 81 days

OMM & Jo,
May those Hawaiian breezes come your way with "Happy Valentine`s Day" on them. Time for Jo to get another hug. Feel better now my ol` friend. Later.

GREAT SHARE!! :welldone: VERY :nicethread:

Hi trichomes! :peace:

I bet that you thought I was crazy when I welcomed you back to 420! Sorry about that we had another trichomes and I though it was him. :cheer:

Glad your here!:high-five:

Thanks for the nice words! :bravo:

Happy Valentine's Day OMM and Jo!:love::circle-of-love::love:

Love the outdoor girl pics!:)
:peace:

Why Thank You Flower Child. We had one hell of a good day. Good ribs and then a drive around our beautiful island.

Hope you and your Fellow had a good Valentines Day too.
:love::love::love:

I'll post some more of the outdoor girls in a day are two.:high-five:

I had to add a bit more. Jo said this was the best Valentine of her whole life. We had a ball! :love:

OMM & Jo,
May those Hawaiian breezes come your way with "Happy Valentine`s Day" on them. Time for Jo to get another hug. Feel better now my ol` friend. Later.

Hi ol Buddy!

Well we did have some STRONG Hawaiian Breezes yooper.....they were full of Happy Island Valentine's Day feelings.
We had a good one!

Jo said Thanks for the hug!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom