OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

FreeWeed!!!!!! I got some :rofl:
Happy FreeWeed Night Buddy and have a Great Weekend :high-five:

Same to you CHH! I hope you were out working today! :thumb:

Hope the Mrs is feeling better! :hippy:

OMM,
The weedend is here. Of course to us retired folks, it`s always the weedend. Any way, here`s to you and Jo having a weedtastic weedend.

A Weedend everyday for us ol Buddy, like you said.
Jo is in heaven with the Olympics. She loves the Ice Skating.
:high-five:

Hope you are smoking a fat one!:thumb:

Just a note....of...surprise. Jo and I went to buy ink for our printers.....Tax time ya know.

Found out that buying a new printer is cheaper than buying new ink for the old ones. What the hell?

I bought a all in one printer cheaper than the ink for my other printer lol.

Something tells me......we are behind the times!, Wildbill. How you been doing Buddy?

Just a note....of...surprise. Jo and I went to buy ink for our printers.....Tax time ya know.

Found out that buying a new printer is cheaper than buying new ink for the old ones. What the hell?

I bought a all in one printer cheaper than the ink for my other printer lol.

The game has always been to hook you on supplies. I now buy printers based on the cost per page!

edit-- and no matter how low, I will never buy or recommend a HP printer ever again. I used to swear by them

Omm let's make an adapter so your o2 hooks to a bong or bowl? Then you always be getting fresh hits!

Lets hook it to my vape! Better for me that way. Good idea Blazin That! :roorrip: :thumb:

yea I had some work yesterday a bit this morning too
wifes feeling better shes been back to work from weednsday
Happy Sativaday Buddy :thumb:

ok im gonna take a short nap and continue subbed journals after

Hi there Light Addict ! I just notice all the awards piling up under your name, well done Sir. 2 Plant of the months, Member of the Month - November 2013, and Plant of the Year 2013. Big time Congratulations!
And you without a doubt are a writer most eloquent. I'm honored to have you post in my Journal. My herbs are growing fourth and are multiplying. Thank You Sir!
:Namaste:

You Sir are to kind! I thank you most heartedly :) Im just a guy with a tiny space and to much time lol. To gain recognition from people such as yourself just blows my little mind :) Once Ive moved soon, the fun shall begin! I have no doubt that it is gonna be a steep ass learning curve for me! Yet thats the fun, I may fall flat on my face first run with new gear!
Yet thats the point I want to do a learn along with me thread lol. Just an open how to switch guide to ebb flow and led etc

yea I had some work yesterday a bit this morning too
wifes feeling better shes been back to work from weednsday
Happy Sativaday Buddy :thumb:

ok im gonna take a short nap and continue subbed journals after

CHH that's really good news. Got a bit of money coming in, which really helps and so glad to hear your Lady is on her feet again. Good times. I just love your family. :love:

Happy Sativaday to you too Buddy. :high-five:

I've had a really bad day. Throwing up and diarrhea at the same time. Feeling a bit better now. Hopefully it's just a passing bug. Yuck! :smokin:

You Sir are to kind! I thank you most heartedly :) Im just a guy with a tiny space and to much time lol. To gain recognition from people such as yourself just blows my little mind :) Once Ive moved soon, the fun shall begin! I have no doubt that it is gonna be a steep ass learning curve for me! Yet thats the fun, I may fall flat on my face first run with new gear!
Yet thats the point I want to do a learn along with me thread lol. Just an open how to switch guide to ebb flow and led etc

I guess that's the whole point isn't it? Learn as we go and learn from our mistakes. Actually that's exciting in and of it's self. Want to have some fun look at my first few grows. Kinda like "I will not do that again!". Ever!

I'm looking forward to after your move. The fun will begin. I like your idea of learn with me.

I think when all is said and done, you will be one of 420's great growers.
:Namaste::high-five:

wow that doesn't sound too good my friend take it easy I hope you feel well soon :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom