OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Good morning ta you OMM I hope you re enjoying the day the girls are doing lovely
And you put the BR out side I would be O so worried todo that around here I love agarden grow :circle-of-love:

Hello my friend jaga. :thumb:

Thank you. I followed my friend CISCOKID's advice and tied some of the limbs down on the Black Russian outside.
They should turn upward in a few days, hopefully giving me a better yield.

I should have had the guys yesterday camouflage a front gate a bit better than it is. School kids walk right by it everyday. I'll try to do it today. Just in case.

Hope your lady is doing better.:love:

OMM,
Munchies ? Between the 3 of you guys, can`t imagine all the munchies that were consumed that afternoon. Not to mention all of Mother`s Nature`s finest that went up in smoke. And a good time was had by all, I`m sure.

Hi yooper.

It was a nice laid back day...just a kind of time out and relax for us all...too bad you weren't here with us.
:yummy::popcorn:

Heya OMM - the gals are looking good!! I love the strains you have going now. :yummy:

Hey X ! Good to see you! :thumb:

Me too Buddy. Black Russian is the highest rated strain on SF. I grew one last grow too. Violator Kush has been a long time favorite. Was recommended to me by a grower that joined 420 the same day I did. His name was S*****Sun. You may remember him. I always want to grow Dr. G. I better do it while I'm still able.:Namaste:

Soon I'll be starting another one I always wanted to grow. 2046. That aught to be a challenge. :thumb:
I think, that one I'll put in a big pot and have plant tress-ells on each side. It grows BIG!

Sure glad to see you in here more often now. Hope that means you are feeling better. Love to you and your lady.
:green_heart:

Happy Weednsday Buddy :thumb:
got a couple days of work tomorrow and fri get to pay more bills
a bit more and I can start worrying about next months lol

Hello my friend jaga. :thumb:

Thank you. I followed my friend CISCOKID's advice and tied some of the limbs down on the Black Russian outside.
They should turn upward in a few days, hopefully giving me a better yield.

I should have had the guys yesterday camouflage a front gate a bit better than it is. School kids walk right by it everyday. I'll try to do it today. Just in case.

Hope your lady is doing better.:love:

Yea Kid,s
Especially since the Police started advertizing in the school,s , I dont no what it,s like where you are but over here they come to the school,s with there anti drug :cough:ADVICE now showing the kid,s the product in it,s raw form, make,s the little bratts wanna tryy it even quiker, it work,s like an Advert
I reckon they do it on purpose cause those who are gonna try are gonna try but with there advert,s they are gonna try even sooner.
I think deff though you got sunshine on the girl,s they are gonna do a lot better:circle-of-love:
:thumb:

Happy Thurweed day Buddy :thumb:
High Thsea I notice you around more lately so High :high-five:

:surf:

Hi yooper.

It was a nice laid back day...just a kind of time out and relax for us all...too bad you weren't here with us.
:yummy::popcorn:

Wow, that would`ve been great, something off the bucket list. Always did want to spend a little time there. The lady`s be lookin` good, Mr. Green Thumb. Peace.

Wow, that would`ve been great, something off the bucket list. Always did want to spend a little time there. The lady`s be lookin` good, Mr. Green Thumb. Peace.

Hi ya yooper. Love to have you visit with us out here someday. Not really this time of year, it's the rainy season.
Yeah man had to give the big Violator some cal-mag today. She was looking bad?
Would love to look at her roots. Too heavy.
:popcorn:

Happy Thurweed day Buddy :thumb:
High Thsea I notice you around more lately so High :high-five:

:) yup, out of lurker mode!

OMM! I saw the puppy bowl on animal planet, but not the kitten bowl! Sounds adorable :) my kitten would tear the other kitties up!

:) yup, out of lurker mode!

OMM! I saw the puppy bowl on animal planet, but not the kitten bowl! Sounds adorable :) my kitten would tear the other kitties up!

Your Cat sure would!

These were kittens......The Tan vs The Gray.....was really cute!

FreeWeed!!!!!! I got some :rofl:
Happy FreeWeed Night Buddy and have a Great Weekend :high-five:

OMM,
The weedend is here. Of course to us retired folks, it`s always the weedend. Any way, here`s to you and Jo having a weedtastic weedend.

Most resplendent day to you OMM! I hope all things good and green are befalling at your door, may your herb grow forth and multiply! :)

Hi there Light Addict ! I just notice all the awards piling up under your name, well done Sir. 2 Plant of the months, Member of the Month - November 2013, and Plant of the Year 2013. Big time Congratulations!
And you without a doubt are a writer most eloquent. I'm honored to have you post in my Journal. My herbs are growing fourth and are multiplying. Thank You Sir!
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom