Paddy Goes Auto for the Winter

wow man is it cold , hands are numb , was filtering my tea today and adding some organic compost activator to the filtered stuff , this stuff is meant to help feed the naturally occurring microbes ,,,,,,,, to be filtered again in couple of weeks then split into 2 ,. gona add pk boost to second lot ( see how it breaks down )...

I need to start educating myself on these teas... any good links or recipes?

peter , i just get a big tub let it fill with rain water , fire in old tea bags , egg shells, get my sea weed off the beach , i add molasses to feed the tea , add ebsoms salts , some coffee grinds ( last year i used piss LOL ) some liked the idea some didnt so i go coffee now and fresh nettles are good but none about yet , they make a wicked tea . , i leaves it all sitting for few weeks , chopping up seaweed , stirring it to it gets dark brown , then i filter , this time i found some stuff to help feed the microbes so i added that to the filtered stuff and if it dont break down enough ill filter again..

My home made filter lol.... gallons of free nutes , cant beat it

P1060281.JPG
P1060282.JPG
P1060283.JPG
P1060284.JPG
P1060285.JPG

ohhh and you can buy that stuff from poundland lol for guess how much yes £1.00 haha , and they do chicken manure ill add it at the weekend when i split into 2 guess what thats £1.00 also lol ...... they do hydro nutes also grow, bloom and boost , i bought some last year but was afraid to use it , .... God save poundland

Thanks paddy. Good stuff right there, I assume you measure by the eye, like I cook? A little of this a little of that until you get a color you like? Ever taste it? :)

just so happens i did a lot of cooking my self , in england too , london , milton keyens , luton , ..... mate i try to cover to the top of the seaweed like making a stew , let in simmer to it thickens up , ... depend how much seaweed i get ( or could be arsed getting lol ), ...

your exactly RIGHT !!!

Crazy, what are butter seeds? Butternut squash? ,I grow Shit loads of them in my garden :)

oh man, i was hoping not!! Now, I'll be digging in my compost bin tonight. Last week or just a few weeks ago I chucked out about six or seven bnut squashes that were going bad. These were left over from the summer garden. Like I said i grow a lot them. And I grow monster pumpkins for my kids but those are long composted now..... I've been looking for a natural PK boost...... Shit

Thanks, great info. I'll be out there tonight, hope they aren't frozen. I just looked up the bennies of those seeds and it's amazing....great drop paddy... what does blitz mean?

Paddy, if you want your teas to be really effective you need to keep the temperatures up. The microbes are best added to the tea with some compost. They will then breed in your tea with some sugars(preferably Organic unsulphured Blackstrap Molasses). The molasses are only a couple of quid for a big jar. If you don't have an air-pump then stir the mix regularly. The microbes will rapidly multiply in warmer conditions. My recipe for compost tea is on page 7 of my 'Fluxing NL x BB' thread.

The tea will be the only feed the soil needs. If you have good biology in the soil, then nutes are not needed.

humidity problems , far too low . hopefully now im on top of it , wrecked my last brain cell trying to come up with something lol

right i got sponges soaked them and set them around plants , problem was soil was drying them out too quick
i then got my cats food tins yes they only eat dog food lol, put the sponges into the tins and fill them with hot water . got up to about 34 with that
put a tin on my oil heater
i then got clean clear bin liners and hung them from the wall to make it like a dome , l misted walls and got a good result

P1060287.JPG
P10602881.JPG
P1060290.JPG
P1060292.JPG
P1060294.JPG
P1060289.JPG
P1060290.JPG
P1060288.JPG

P1060293.JPG
P1060291.JPG

P1060292.JPG

Back