Paddy Goes Auto for the Winter

after almost throwing the towel in and knocking my shed down i have a good feeling now about this grow, plants look very happy this last 2 days which makes me very happy , as a loving parent ill look after them from now on in . Things are looking good with the temps the way i want them and the humidity sitting at a better range ,
I am mixing a little jar of seaweed to give them some nice stress relief on their next watering :)

very true mate , yes it was stressful .. didnt help with my one year old deciding to wake up half a dozen times in the night lately LOL ...
I just know with autos you only get the one shot .. has to be plain sailing , but at least now i am seeing them grow over night :)

ok . plants have now got names all auto flower

Princess = blue amnesia xxl. fem ( random name )
sally (random name) blue amnesia .fem
jess (random name )blue amnesia. fem
mia lemon haze. reg (after my friend who passed away lately )
meme lemon haze. reg (after her a cat )
Charlene. bubba cheese .reg ( after a good friend with autism )
DaDaDaDaDa . bubba cheese. reg ( thats my one year old thats all he says lately lol ) ( maybe the daddy )

Little Trevor bubba cheese reg (last but not least hoping this is a male ) :) :) :) :) toatl guess at the seeds :Namaste:

My new family

hope you can make names out , no natural light

P1060358.JPG
P1060359.JPG
P1060360.JPG
P1060361.JPG
P1060362.JPG
P1060363.JPG
P1060357.JPG
P1060364.JPG

All caught up now paddy. Kuddos for the inexhaustible creative thinking to save your large brood. Subbed in to watch them thrive. Your approach with teas is amazing. All that seaweed is bound to ramp up the health of your cannabis family. Best of luck going forward.

Thanks sue for coming along , i have tons of stuff all over where i live , fish factories, farms, the sea , chicken huts , ect ect ect so i am going to enjoy the fruits of the land and use it to my advantage,
I am trying to blend my own nutes this time around rather than just tea , trying to make bio fertilizer , ( not that i know what i am doing ) i have loads of seeds i can spread about and ill use my nutes on each batch, ill do up a nutrient journal when the time comes , ill be using a part A and B veg/flower ,

I think ive got one just right for veg , scrapped a few of them i had on paper but ibve a nice feeling about the one ive noted today :)

thanks again for dropping by :thanks:

i was able to get some 20 litre buckets also with a good air tight seal lol.... i got them a chip shop they are used for cooking oil, save me a few quid. and i have a few brewing airlocks on there way

Going to get some fish tomorrow , ( be a stinky one lol ) just pisses me off the price of molasses , my biggest expense but i have to understand my seaweed, chicken poo, fish , buckets, manure , comfrey , is freee :) :) :)

and if all works ill have about 300 litres of cheap bio fertilizer LOL !!!

DSC_07465.JPG
DSC_07476.JPG
DSC_07485.JPG
Hey paddy mate hows u today.u can get molasses very cheap depends were u look for it mate.i use ebay;) and i pay between 5 and 7 pound all in with delivery for 750 gram molasses.the 1 i get comes very thick so i just fill up a medicine jar to nearly full then add a ml of water and keep shaking and and so on add another ml until u have the thickness u want.here some pics hope this helps and my plants always love it:)

Back
Top Bottom