Paddy Goes Auto for the Winter

That from a bean bag chair? :p

I like your style. I ripped open a couple of those chairs back the day.. ;)

yeahh its crap the winter , bought a wee blow heater , seems to be doing a good job on half power ,

I've got tube heaters for the tents but they just don't cut it in this weather so like you I've got blow heaters doing all the work on timers. They come on before lights out and go off after lights on. That way there is a little bit of a buffer to keep temps good.

I'm growing my first autos as well. They're doing OK. I picked up some Fast & Vast auto-flower seeds. These plants are the perfect size for my grow box situation.

Paddy, wishing you a great grow, mate - I'll be here, checking out your journal :popcorn:

thanks Smoke3js same to you my friend ...

i grew them my last grow , was pretty good and nice smoke ,

I've got tube heaters for the tents but they just don't cut it in this weather so like you I've got blow heaters doing all the work on timers. They come on before lights out and go off after lights on. That way there is a little bit of a buffer to keep temps good.

was looking at them tube heaters yesterday online , glad i didnt get them now lol.... blow heaters are faster i think

ok update
sick plant was sprayed with zaflora ( mistake was some residue in the bottle ) got new bottles

some plants are a week behins due to a fecking mouse eating them and i had to replant

i am hoping one is a boy so ive decided I am calling the very little fella Trevor for luck
will name the rest later lol
P10603281.JPG
P10603291.JPG
P1060330.JPG
P10603311.JPG
P10603331.JPG
P10603361.JPG
P10603351.JPG
P10603341.JPG
P1060338.JPG
P10603391.JPG

Hi paddy,, kill that fecking mouse would you... I was with my boy hunting cow pooh today... might be on trail..hehe ;)

i got my hands on the barrels , the blue ones , because you have to have a proper air tight seal , its very important to have an air tight seal LOL 19 quid each , 4.99 postage , ordered 2 of them , 60 litres drums , and i order brewers air locks molasses , lit my fire today for the other ingredients , got rock dust on its way ,,, , the mouse is dead :) , thats seeds i replanted right at the start

Get a good fecking air tight seal, mate,, good tight seal ;)

Thanks for making laugh, gonna blaze and. Watch that again ;)

Put the fecking mouse in the barrel..

Back
Top Bottom