Paddy Goes Auto for the Winter

DSC_07465.JPG
DSC_07476.JPG
DSC_07485.JPG
Hey paddy mate hows u today.u can get molasses very cheap depends were u look for it mate.i use ebay;) and i pay between 5 and 7 pound all in with delivery for 750 gram molasses.the 1 i get comes very thick so i just fill up a medicine jar to nearly full then add a ml of water and keep shaking and and so on add another ml until u have the thickness u want.here some pics hope this helps and my plants always love it:)

thanks
i got a litre for 16.20 , its thick also so ill try spare some lol .....:) :)

Looking good man. I see at times you have been frustrated. Those times are gonna make you a better grower 10 fold.

Go hawks

very true my friend , i get very frustrated with autos , no room for error , cant re veg or give longer veg period lol

Maybe it's time for my old lady and I to have another kid??

I'll show her the video ;)

I just watched it, should have before I commented. That's pretty cool. I might try that. Paddy you are a genius, I don't even need another kid to do this one, brilliant!! :)

I like how he said you can use lightly soiled diapers,,mmmm

Nice pussy mate, put the fecking mouse in the bucket, airtight. Alright?

I sacrificed one of my son's diapers today to test the YouTube video for accuracy.

Funny, was in my local nursery yesterday picking up some kelp meal for my aact and I noticed they are selling this baby diaper ingredients....they don't call it,, "the stuff diapers are made of" they painted that pig. But it's the same stuff. Personally I'd rather tear open a diaper cause I got them, and you know that stuff they put in diapers is pure and clean like a virgin's pussy ;)

Anyway, this stuff is bloody pissa mate!!

Pretty soon I'll be mixing up my next grows soil and the only question is how much I'll use, shit eats water like a sponge.

I got about a teaspoon of this salt like substance out of the diaper, new and unused, but next time I might try a soiled one for some extra PK :party:

Of course my son wanted to color it, so we dropped some green food coloring in there:

20150124_110621.jpg

A
water
Molasses
chicken manure
rock dust
burnt hard wood
lime
milk
yeast
worm castings
and some sneaky secret stuff ( NOT BABY MILK )

..B..................................................
worm castings
water
milk
molasses
rock dust
ash
yeast
lime
seaweed
sunflower seeds
pumpkin seeds
coconut water

and some more sneaky secret stuff (NOT BABY MILK) :morenutes::thumb:

Looking good paddy. Mia and Sally are in the competition for queen of the grow it seems.

Back
Top Bottom