Paddy Goes Auto for the Winter

Have you guys considered throwing in some brewers yeast If you have another carboy after initial fermentation stops are you gonna re rack it in another carboy or just use as is.

Interesting idea though I like it combines brewing with growing both of which I dedicate too much time too.

Have you guys considered throwing in some brewers yeast If you have another carboy after initial fermentation stops are you gonna re rack it in another carboy or just use as is.

Interesting idea though I like it combines brewing with growing both of which I dedicate too much time too.

I wouldn't want to be taking that first suck on the syphon tube lol. When I syphon wine I always seem to get some in my mouth.

i was just going to filter it out then leave it another couple of weeks then use the top on the mix and leave the heavy stuff to the bottom , or put a litle tap just off the bottom so i am getting the clearer stuff ??? this is the first so i am open to ideas my self :)

shouldn't need to suck one pump on a cheap brewers siphon like 8$ brew supply place and your good to go. the reason I said re rack cause all that heavy sediment would stay in first car boy and the second could remain locked up while not being used and age just an idea no idea if it would even help

thanks for your interest , i must look up how to do it , i am crap at reading how to do things i am a watcher learner so it will be youtube learning lol :) :)
well your on the right track , i am looking for a finished product that would look something like molasses but a lot thinner , maybe as thick as soy sauce ...

shouldn't need to suck one pump on a cheap brewers siphon like 8$ brew supply place and your good to go. the reason I said re rack cause all that heavy sediment would stay in first car boy and the second could remain locked up while not being used and age just an idea no idea if it would even help

good idea mate thanks for your input ... happy with that one very much :)

If you have a compost bin Paddy, put the heavier remains on that. Or, you could have a second run on the remains with some more added bits.

:thumb: good idea , i should only feed at night though with my secret weapon , help them sleep LOL , its helps me to sleep :) :)

another 3 days first pics 24th next pics today 27th

P1060378.JPG
P1060379.JPG
P10603801.JPG
P10603811.JPG
P1060382.JPG
P10603831.JPG
P1060384.JPG
P10603851.JPG

........................today

P1060386_-_Copy.JPG
P10603871.JPG
P1060389_-_Copy.JPG
P10603901.JPG
P1060391.JPG
P10603881.JPG
P1060392_-_Copy.JPG
P10603931.JPG

Looking good buddy, I love that stage right there. Well, I love all stages of growth but right now you can see it shaping up, and growing like,, a weed.

Happy Tuesday, paddy ;)

yes but little trevor is 2 weeks behind the blues and one week behind the lemons, when the mice ate the seeds i then planted more :) if you know what i mean , 2 lemon haze where planted and then 3 cheese where then planted , the first seed that was in trevors pot didnt pop up didnt germinate after 5 /6 days so he then got planted,

Back
Top Bottom