Spimp's 150W HPS Bubba Kush Grow - New & Improved with Less Ghetto!

Re: Spimp's 150w hps Bubba Kush grow: New and improved with less Ghetto!

Fifi, if I didn't see it with my own eyes I wouldn't believe it. I saw a dog who is afraid of the toilet flushing who literally lost its mind during thunder and almost died of anxiety and fear on July 4th every year. Put the shirt on the dog and viola, the thing worked. No trying to tear it off or anything and this was a big German shepherd pure.

But, if I had a Pitt I would sit and hold that baby all night if it wanted me to. I am dying to adopt one. A nice mean one who was tormented and abused so I can love it back to health and how they really are. Like Petey on the Little Rascals. Docile and protective strong breed.

That said, they shoot guns in the air down here tonight AND New Years Eve. It's rather disturbing. Just shoot guns off into the air with kids all around, etc. Very odd to this Brooklyn raised girl.

They do the same here and I hate it too. I bring the dogs in whenever I hear gunfire here cause during hunting season they will shoot anything that moves and my pit wanders the fields but if he hears shots he high tails it back to the house.
I had a German Shepard and by far was the freakiest of all when it came to storms and fireworks and if I thought it would have worked I sure would have done it for him. I'm glad it works for your neighbors dog and good for them for trying it.
My pit is the only rescue dog I have and he is a sweetheart. He needs a little boy to play with but I don't know what to tell him about all of that. He is actually my youngest sons dog but he asked me to watch him for him for a couple of weeks about a year or so ago while he went to combat medic school.... I'm thinking I have a new dog.... just sayin'.... but he was obviously abused and is still a bit standoffish with stangers but is so loving with me and my fella. He just wants lovin' all the time and is quite protective.......:circle-of-love:

My favorite dogs are Pitts, both Staffordshire and American, and my other faves are the Rottweilers. I also really love Weimaraner's, Ridgebacks and love, love, love your little Rats. I baby sat for one a while ago and he was the cuddliest thing on the planet. Loved kisses and smushes. I adore animals.

Thanks for watching your son's dog, now your dog! HA. Are you boys thinking of going career? If they can hack it that long they can retire in their 40s or so, from the military.

I'm sure you know Garden that rescue Pitts can still revert and bite their owners so I'd just say be careful. Our chihuahua's run under the covers when the fireworks start or thunder claps. Don't know what I'm gonna do when they get older, we have a family, Jasper's the male Pandora's the female and Mason's their son, we sold his brothers.

I'm a softie for dogs and like many breeds.
I had a Mastif (named Bully) when I was younger and lived on a farm. He was probably 165 #'s and would go and torment the bulls in the pastures. One evening the Meanest Bull had enough and came into the yard and was chasing Bully aaround the house!
The bull was super pissed, almost cartoon 'smoke out of the nostrils' pissed, and Bully just had his tongue wagging and smiling as he ran from it. It was his best day ever. ;)
I want to get another one soon but can't imagine the yard darts in this small urban environment! :rofl:

The big Bulls really need room and a job and I adore them. The Mastif's don't live very long so that would break my heart. And drool.

There is no dog which can't be rehabilitated. However, you do have to have the right person with the right dog. Most people don't read one page about the breed they run out to buy. I personally would never buy a dog and I don't shop anywhere they sell them. I have my parrot for over 12 years since she was 12 weeks old, but in hindsight, I am against this also, now. Then there are people who have no right owning a pet of any type, period. They can rot if they abuse animals. Neglect is also a reason dogs go crazy. In my entire life I have never been bitten by a dog and I have been face to face with a large guard dog when I was doing no good back in the day. Not proud of it, but the dog didn't attack me and he was pretty pissed at my presence.

I enjoyed reading all the stories! :love:

Here is mine! :circle-of-love:

Since I have never had a dog growing up, I "adopted" strays. My country has been battling stray dogs issues since forever, so there were plenty of cute-faced fuzzballs to offer your love too.
One of those loving creatures used to take me to school and back from 1st grade for 4 years until I switched schools. The feeling of seeing your 4 legged friend, waiting for you at the door to take you safely home, is indescribable.
She ended up killed by the authorities, that think this is the solution to the stray dogs problem we have. By killed I don't mean taken to pound and given a chance to live. They poisoned her, and many more that day.
I still miss her to this day! But always have a huge smile when I remember her.
:peace:

We have a Doberman and his 90 lb butt has been in my lap all night. He thinks he is a lap dog on Fourth of July lol. Lmfao

me royalty buhahaha:rofl: ok maybe a "royal pain in the rear" lol
we have a weiner dog and a spoiled pet chicken that begs me for peanuts every night during tv time, then sits on mamas lap or my shoulder, tonight she comforted the weiner by standing on him and grooming his fur during the wizz bangs too funny he loves his little chicken sister she guards him when a stranger comes around and he hides behind her and barks :rofl:

me royalty buhahaha:rofl: ok maybe a "royal pain in the rear" lol
we have a weiner dog and a spoiled pet chicken that begs me for peanuts every night during tv time, then sits on mamas lap or my shoulder, tonight she comforted the weiner by standing on him and grooming his fur during the wizz bangs too funny he loves his little chicken sister she guards him when a stranger comes around and he hides behind her and barks :rofl:

BID
That was real cool :rofl::rofl: I took care of 3 chickens for a while,,they tame up good:high-five:
I would go into the garden an call them an in a few seconds they would be right there :)some times they could be a few gardens away but they would run all the way for there potatoe skins old cabbage stumps an peelings mixed with grit for the eggs:thumb:thnks for sharing this :hookah:
Love the image of yer dogy hiding behind the bird an barking:rofl::rofl::green_heart::green_heart:

High sir spimpstar
I hope you have recovered from the celebrations yesterday :passitleft: hey my Phulbhani Green and glo is growing up again an she is getting greener by the day
hope all is very well on your side Grow green :thumb::allgood:

:bravo: 7 pages late......Late as always......maybe I'll be that late when my time comes :rofl: looking good as always Spimp Happy Sativa-day

Thanks ChopBro!
Good times were had by all. :party:

Planted my Auto bean this morning. She had cracked and about a 1/4" tap root so got her into her finishing pot. Trying the larger pots (3.5 gallon-ish) from seed and running 12/12 the whole time. I added 4- 26w cfls for node control and side lighting. So the hps doesnt stretch her out too much.

@BigIrishDoode I can only imagine the image is something like THIS
:rofl:

Sour Diesel Day 56 flowering.
0061404.JPG

Trichome production has increased:
0071328.JPG

But swelling is still stalling.
0081218.JPG
0091087.JPG

Here are a few swollen calyx's full of resin and goodness-
010997.JPG

they look like golf balls and should be the size of tennis balls by day 70 :goodjob:

I'm telling you wait till you see how hid buds grow a plant from seed or clone it's so nice

Subscribed, "Lurking" and sending good vibs & Karma.

Back
Top Bottom