Spimp's 150W HPS Bubba Kush Grow - New & Improved with Less Ghetto!

Re: Spimp's 150w hps Bubba Kush grow: New and improved with less Ghetto!

:slide:
I'm excited over this light for sure! Added weight means more meds for me and Mrs. Spimp! My Sour D is packing on weight and new calyx's are developing even into 8 weeks in flower. She is also the stinkiest plant I have grown so far. :) Every morning when I approach the tent my thought is the same-- "damn that girl stinks!"
I can already see the difference.
:party:

I guess saying im late is an understatement :rofl:
im here that's what count tho :thumb:

Just so people know, ruderalis is hemp which has virtually no THC or CDB.

I've been wondering what a ruderail was. No THC, that's pretty rude of a plant. Good name for it.

What's good Spimpster?

RE: Ruder & Auto answer to my Q, You just got Repped, I hope it didn't hurt.

:thanks: Spimpster :bravo: for a damn good answer/share, :goodjob::circle-of-love:

I'm very grateful for this post. reps and journal rating of 5 stars up top.

I guess saying im late is an understatement :rofl:
im here that's what count tho :thumb:

Welcome my friend. :surf: Hope all is well in the land of Aloha. :)

I've been wondering what a ruderail was. No THC, that's pretty rude of a plant. Good name for it.

What's good Spimpster?

Trans Siberian Popped. :tokin: I can taste it already... :high-five:

RE: Ruder & Auto answer to my Q, You just got Repped, I hope it didn't hurt.

:thanks: Spimpster :bravo: for a damn good answer/share, :goodjob::circle-of-love:

I'm very grateful for this post. reps and journal rating of 5 stars up top.

:Namaste: Thanks trichomes! It stung a little but this Animal Cracker fixed me right up. :rollit:

Top of the Buds Spimpster .... educational & entertaining at the same time.....maybe you should teach agriculture at some school somewhere...the students would put u in the year book as favorite teacher

when I had a 150 watt hid and grew 12/12 from seed I always got 4 nice side branches.

scroll through the pictures :)

Paradise Diesel (cfl then hid)
Master Kush
Paradise Diesel #2
Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush

b.real, I've got a couple of Purple Kush seedlings and after seeing your journal I'm tempted to put them in flower next week. The issue I have, I got the Growology nutrients with step one in the medium, if I were to put them in flower do you think I would use the veg nutes for about 3 weeks until pistils, then switch over to the flowering nutrients? Also what did you give them just the soil they grew in? I'm using ProMix, you think it'll matter or should this only be attempted with soil, because of the quick turn around time? Sorry for the interruption Spimp this has really peaked my curiosity.

a 2-3 week veg is suggested if you have the space since it takes that amount of time to determine sex even @ 12/12 from seed.

I start feeding my plants after I notice the first sign of yellowing/hunger. I follow a water, feed, water, feed schedule.

I used biobizz grow, bloom, and topmax. I mixed them in one container because I didn't feel like measuring each out lol. now I use a fish fertilizer which is an all in one deal.

b.real, I've got a couple of Purple Kush seedlings and after seeing your journal I'm tempted to put them in flower next week. The issue I have, I got the Growology nutrients with step one in the medium, if I were to put them in flower do you think I would use the veg nutes for about 3 weeks until pistils, then switch over to the flowering nutrients? Also what did you give them just the soil they grew in? I'm using ProMix, you think it'll matter or should this only be attempted with soil, because of the quick turn around time? Sorry for the interruption Spimp this has really peaked my curiosity.

As b suggests, go three weeks if you can, chin.

Good advice b.real and Growology! :high-five:

Figured I'd give you guys the Pic update in one pic today. Using the 150w for additional lighting to get these BK's big. ;)

SPIMP'S EYE VIEW UPDATE

groupshot17.jpg

a 2-3 week veg is suggested if you have the space since it takes that amount of time to determine sex even @ 12/12 from seed.

I start feeding my plants after I notice the first sign of yellowing/hunger. I follow a water, feed, water, feed schedule.

I used biobizz grow, bloom, and topmax. I mixed them in one container because I didn't feel like measuring each out lol. now I use a fish fertilizer which is an all in one deal.

I'm also using BioBizz nutes(not many of us here.) You said you mixed your nutes together, what's your ratio of nutes to water?

are you doing 12/12 from seed with photos as well ?

No sir. The 4 on the right (veg-lings) are given extra light under the Lav from 2 - 26w cfl's when the lights go out in the tent. That's where they have been vegging up until today.
Btw, I was wondering if someone was gonna ask that. :geek:

Good question. :high-five:

The only problem is now I don't have any plants to stare at while I'm day smokin' in there. ;)

Back
Top Bottom