Spimp's 150W HPS Bubba Kush Grow - New & Improved with Less Ghetto!

Re: Spimp's 150w hps Bubba Kush grow: New and improved with less Ghetto!

Subbed :popcorn:

I'm still waiting for the day I can actually use

xy+(4*20)-5y[2+K79]/4z[3x-14y] in real life

High spimpster:cheer::cheer:
I made it hey you have a wonderful turn out here:Namaste: I got my final weight 28g exactly one of the times that I wish i was wrong:circle-of-love:
but it is still a nice result at least its an ounce :thumb:,,this grow looks like it will be an exciting spimp adventure,,of the spimp kind:cheesygrinsmiley::yahoo::thanks:
for the invite:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Spimpin' it up, man!
This time I won't miss it :bong:

Subbed :popcorn:

I'm still waiting for the day I can actually use

xy+(4*20)-5y[2+K79]/4z[3x-14y] in real life

xy+(4*20)-5y[2+K79]/4z[3x-14y] = 0
xy+(80)-10y+Ky395/12xz-56y=0 = 80-10y+ky395/12xz-56y= -xy
= 80-10y+ky395 = -xy/12xz-56y
465ky^2 = 3x^2z-56y
465k/y^2 = 3x^2-56y/ y^2
465k = 3x-56 = 465 / y = 3x-56/y
465 = -53x
so....
The answer for X is obvoulsy Purple Nuggets. :geek:

Hi, Spimp. i'm here. hope u have happy growing.:love::love:
Glad to have you ma'am. :) You have made many of my Friends very happy!
:Namaste:
High spimpster:cheer::cheer:
I made it hey you have a wonderful turn out here:Namaste: I got my final weight 28g exactly one of the times that I wish i was wrong:circle-of-love:
but it is still a nice result at least its an ounce :thumb:,,this grow looks like it will be an exciting spimp adventure,,of the spimp kind:cheesygrinsmiley::yahoo::thanks:
for the invite:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

28g's is 28 g's sir. :high-five:
I still think its 59 & 1/3rd bong rips.
:roorrip:
Spimpin' it up, man!
This time I won't miss it :bong:
:Namaste: Sir. I'm honored to have you on board. I very much enjoy your growing skills and overall philosophy.
:surf:

When you said eyesore, I thought you were being modest.

Nope, that's an eyesore :rofl: . I've seen better looking bedrolls in homeless shopping carts.
LOL... But just like those shopping carts it serves the purpose well and more importantly, it's free! That's priceless...

LOL... But just like those shopping carts it serves the purpose well and more importantly, it's free! That's priceless...

The wife and I are major roadside scavengers- especially wood furniture. Recent finds include: A chair yesterday, a room divider for my bar that she started painting Saturday and a rattan sofa that I plan to modify as a bench swing.

In case there was any doubt I have major respect for trichomes. :thumb:

Good Weed Everyone! :ciao:
Update:
The veg-lings were fed with 1/2 strength D&S step 2 + 1 dash SNS 604A + 2 dashes SNS 209 pH'd to roughly 6.5.

The Sour D is driving me crazy. The buds are very dense, but she is soooooo slow. Being the first Sativa I've grown, this girl is gonna take some patience. Trichome production is very slow. The calyx's are probably only 15% swollen. And the pistols are roughly 75% white still. She has been showing signs of some form of stress (tip droop) but no yellowing of tips that would indicate overfeeding. :hmmmm:
Guess im just gonna hafta pop my last Auto to help me pass the time. :slide:

I also encourage everyone to check out this journal-- A New Grower's Guide to SCRoG by Hodder356. This is the grow that I am hoping to mimic with my BK's. Hodder used two 150w hps, I'm planning on just one and hoping to achieve a decent g/w #. If I can hit around .33g/watt, I will be very content.

I'll try to get some pic's up today for ya!
:circle-of-love:

Yes, and good question. :)

Because I probably shouldn't be feeding them yet. ;) They are only 2 weeks old and have just started the 3rd set of true leaves. I noticed the newer growth was pale (like it normally is) so I decided to kick start them a little.
My last Bubba Kush really loved the Step 2 so I'm seeing how these girls will react. If the respond positively, by next week Ill go full strength.

Yes, and good question. :)

Because I probably shouldn't be feeding them yet. ;) They are only 2 weeks old and have just started the 3rd set of true leaves. I noticed the newer growth was pale (like it normally is) so I decided to kick start them a little.
My last Bubba Kush really loved the Step 2 so I'm seeing how these girls will react. If the respond positively, by next week Ill go full strength.

Spimp, FWIW, I just checked my current journal and I waited until day 20 since the start of germination when the kids were just sprouting their fourth node. I then started Step 2 at full strength, knowing full well what went wrong with my last grow, and they took it with nary a wimper. Nearly 40 days later there are no nute burns anywhere on any of the kids and it has been the smoothest and most trouble-free veg of the three grows.

In case there was any doubt I have major respect for trichomes. :thumb:
Knock it off Radogast. There was never any doubt about it. I'm still trying to figure an alias name for you.

Spimp, I'm about to start a D&S Growology regime on my Wild Thai Re-veg. I'll probably start at 1/2 strength also and gradually increase the dosage.
I have my one & only Sour D bean that didn't tap-root in the seed dish after 5 days so now it's in a paper towel. Are they stubborn from seed?

Mine was Reg. She cracked but didn't want to come out. But after 24 hrs of not much, I transplanted her to one of those "cell type" seed starters (which sucked btw trying to get them back out) and in like 2 days she was sprouting. I think she liked the soil mix a lot better than the towel.

One of the reasons I start small is I'm also trying to give her what she needs as apposed to what I want her to want. :) Even in mid-grow its rare I feed full strength for 2 waterings in a row. I did that my first grow (with FF nutes) and even after the flush and cure, the flavor was not spectacular. On my last 5 or so, using the Growology + my judgement of not overloading since I also use an additive sometimes, my smoke taste and potency is through the roof in comparison.

Hey Spimp! :) Growology is great. Only ever used it once on my big Flux girl. The things I found with it were; Stage 2 is awesome and quite hard to overdose to be honest. Stage 3 is a little more finicky and easier to OD your plant. Also I buggered up and used boosters on top of part 3. Ended up stalling my girl and had ti flush a xouple of times losing maybe 3 weeks of budding!
My conclusion is , they have worked hard on a product that works really well, don't second guess their wisdom. I regret not just trusting in D&S :)

The only other thing I use are the sns 604 product's on occasion but amounts may vary. :tokin: When I was using FF I used 2 of thier big 3(gb,tb) and had micro issues the whole time. I havn't had any of those problems with the Growology products. :wood:

I invested in the biggest planters yet today. :) Not quite growingdank's 500 gallon smart pots, but for a 20"x36" tent, it looks really good and is way bigger than my current ones. I put the Sour D beside the pot and I instantly wanted to transplant her.. but she's almost 6 weeks into flower so I think I can wait.

Back
Top Bottom